What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

and what makes you think USA would have bombed Pakistan? did they bomb iran when they refused to let them use their land against iraq? the thing is self-respect and having balls, which iran clearly has and our "main darta warta kisi say nahi" wala dictator did not have

BRO IRAN IS another case if US tries to clobber tehran tehran will go complete app and will fire all of its missiles on gcc countries ISRAEL and US BASES THERE
that will cause a massive panic in world stock exchanges will fall
us will be able to win stratagicly but with high loses
it isnt the same with pakistan
pakistan is only stratagicly important its not a numb nut like iran

BRO IRAN IS another case if US tries to clobber tehran tehran will go complete app and will fire all of its missiles on gcc countries ISRAEL and US BASES THERE
that will cause a massive panic in world stock exchanges will fall
us will be able to win stratagicly but with high loses
it isnt the same with pakistan
pakistan is only stratagicly important its not a numb nut like iran

might i remind you iran doesnt have nukes even,and at that time,iran's missile tech was not so advanced like it is now, so how do you think would iran have dealt heavy damage to israel and u.s.a?

might i remind you iran doesnt have nukes even,and at that time,iran's missile tech was not so advanced like it is now, so how do you think would iran have dealt heavy damage to israel and u.s.a?

they dont have nukes but they do have conventional warheads chemical and bio.
they have hundreds of missiles intercepting all of them is impossible

A small contingent of Myanmar Navy (MN) personnel has begun submarine warfare training in Pakistan, a move that suggests Myanmar is finally taking concrete steps towards developing a subsurface capability.

Around 20 officers and ratings arrived in Karachi in late April/early May to begin basic familiarisation training with the Pakistan Navy (PN), according to diplomatic sources. It is likely the contingent is based at the PN's Submarine Training Centre at PNS Bahadur, an onshore facility in Karachi that offers simulator training in diving, propulsion, and sonar tape listening and analysis.

The PN's submarine service has relied on French boats almost since its inception in the 1960s, and today operates two obsolescent Hashmat-class Agosta-70 boats and three modern Khalid-class Agosta-90Bs.
Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan - IHS Jane's 360

I am not in a favor of PN training Mayanmar Navy, instead better to bring and train Bangladeshi and Nigerian Navy personal, so in return we can also gain order of Agosta-90Bs from both BD:5 and Nigerian:2-3.

This will help PN gain some money in order to produce 6 for their own self too or investing in JV with EU countires on next Gen SSKs.

I am not in a favor of PN training Mayanmar Navy, instead better to bring and train Bangladeshi and Nigerian Navy personal, so in return we can also gain order of Agosta-90Bs from both BD:5 and Nigerian:2-3.

This will help PN gain some money in order to produce 6 for their own self too or investing in JV with EU countires on next Gen SSKs.

not to bangladesh....never, a country that awards death penalty to people who supported Pakistan should never be helped

not to bangladesh....never, a country that awards death penalty to people who supported Pakistan should never be helped

Buddy try to understand the fact that due to some policies of Pakistan which results in such scenario like if we approached the Saudi Arbia, UAE, Oman and even Jordan, and also BDs and Nigerians along with other countries like Indonesia and Malaysia too in 2004 or some time near to bring to Pakistan to train them for Submarines in this way we can easily gain a good deal of money to expand our training facilities and infrastructure.

More over we can secure orders from:
BD
Nigerians
Indonesia
Malaysia

Like 2-3 Agosta-90B orders from each country. So this will bring us closer to each other to support in bad and good times. This is what PN, PA and PAF didn't able to understnad in time.

even Iron Dome a popular missile defence shield results for those shitty rockets fired by Hizbollah was 60-70% soo you can well imagine its sucess rate against Iran's missiles……
well who knows Iranis have atomic bomb or not……:coffee:
and a distruction by a ballistic missile without a nuclear warhead is enought to deal with a base (hint Israel nuclear labs?? :lol: )

Daaaaargh! :hitwall: :help:

Kill Joy ! :disagree:
Well, you know me ... no sense of humor. :lazy:

So Penguin - Do you think that the Pakistan Navy would have anything decent to offer in terms of training the Myanmar Submariners or Sailors or are we punching above our weight if we think that we might actually have something to teach others that goes beyond something more than a regurgitation of what the French taught us perhaps a couple of decades ago when we procured the Agostas ?

Mmmm .... 40 years worth of experience in operating submarines in the Indian ocean?

They helped us back when our Muslim Brethren were cutting our civilians & soldiers alike in the '71 Civil War; I for a fact know two Bihari families in Karachi who escaped to mainland Pakistan via Myanmar whilst most of their relatives were cut down by the enraged Bengali mobs !

Certainly they were Rajakars... for that reason they were privileged to escape through Myanmar.. (bet they were high profile)

Certainly they were Rajakars... for that reason they were privileged to escape through Myanmar.. (bet they were high profile)

Yes...I'm sure a school teacher & her Doctor Husband both were roaming the streets of Dhaka butchering Bengalis & raping their women !

They had to pay their way through via so may countries to come to Pakistan ! And when they came - They had nothing....zilch !

Yes...I'm sure a school teacher & her Doctor Husband both were roaming the streets of Dhaka butchering Bengalis & raping their women !

They had to pay their way through via so may countries to come to Pakistan ! And when they came - They had nothing....zilch !

2 nali(shotgun) ... tay bangali da koi bharousa nai aey..
-Ali Khan

even Iron Dome a popular missile defence shield results for those shitty rockets fired by Hizbollah was 60-70% soo you can well imagine its sucess rate against Iran's missiles……
well who knows Iranis have atomic bomb or not……:coffee:
and a distruction by a ballistic missile without a nuclear warhead is enought to deal with a base (hint Israel nuclear labs?? :lol: )

o bhai i am talking about 2003, not the tech iran has right now(btw israel has patriot SAM)

But why are we getting so much friendly with Myanmar? as they are killing Muslims all over the country. We shouldn't be humble with them at all. Rather we should concentrate on Muslim countries Navies to be trained in Pakistan on ground as well as on Agosta-70s and 90Bs like if had started all that in 2002 or so. Then there would be some possibility that we will be gaining some orders from BD, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and other African countries and may be from South America too.

o bhai i am talking about 2003, not the tech iran has right now(btw israel has patriot SAM)

then you probably learn to use past tense also bro……:enjoy:
well patriot too hasn't seen any real missile while in service……:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom