What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

Ummm.. Armi in that case....hate to say it...but oh well..I ain't a believer. :D

Oh well no one's perfect ! :P

On a serious note, dude it ain't supposed to institutionalize stupidity ! :)

At any rate the Bangladeshis should be the last people to rub this in our faces when it was them who colluded with the enemy in Agartalla & started the insurgency which caused us to react the way we did....granted we went a bit over board but between what they did & the Biharis & West-Pakistani Civilians they massacred I think they can shove their moral rightness up their arse ! :kiss3:

At any rate the Bangladeshis should be the last people to rub this in our faces when it was them who colluded with the enemy in Agartalla & started the insurgency which caused us to react the way we did....granted we went a bit over board but between what they did & the Biharis & West-Pakistani Civilians they massacred I think they can shove their moral rightness up their arse ! :kiss3:

you did not able to prove Agartalla conspiracy theory even though you sued against AL that time , so let alone the issue :D

We don't have any defense agreement with Pakistan preventing them from co-operating with any potential enemy of ours. Also as long as we keep electing Awamis to rule over the nation we have no right to play the Ummah card.

Hmmm. AND what is the consequence of ignoring such an express command, are there any?

Are there any circumstances, conditions, scenarios under which a command from the Prophet may be forsaken?

Hmmm. AND what is the consequence of ignoring such an express command, are there any?

We might have self-righteous bearded bufooons going about their self-styled divine mission but Islam has no ecclesiastical order & no 'now you're foOked' kinda a movement !

If you believe in it - Fine...! If you don't - Fine; to you is your way & to me mine as long as you're not breaking any law ! We - in Pakistan - are huge on Muslim Brotherhood because it lies at the foundation of our country & goes back to the essence of Islam & has remained a cherished goal for every progressive Muslim who remotely gave a frig about Islam, throughout the ages. We had that in '47....others had that in ages past but Islam & Muslims are two very different things. If Iran is going to strike down resolutions on Kashmirs, the Arabs are going to holler on about Palestine being a Muslim Issue without even giving Kashmir a second glance & the North African Muslims forever being caught between the Arabs on one hand & the West on the other, living in their own world, whilst we've been refusing to recognize Israel simply because they oppress Palestinians, have even sent our boys to fight Israel, struck up an enmity with them throughout the ages, gave refuge to millions of Afghans during the Afghan Jihad despite the sh*t they'd been doing to us since '48 & have tried to give the 'Muslim Brotherhood' factor a place in our foreign policy than I think we could be forgiven to tell the lot to of them to foOk Off till they start reciprocating some of that !

Whaaaaaaatttttt --- did we really accept that many? :blink:

LAKH LANATAYN JINN LOGON NAY YEH KIYA... MAO KEE ****

WTFFFFF.... poora ka poora mulk kachraland bann gayya hai. Saray kay saray duniya kay bookhay unparh, jahilon kee preferred destination. :hang2:

Had we not believe in Muslim Solidarity we would not have talked to them about solving that crisis or accepted close to 200,000 Rohingyas !

WTFFFFF.... poora ka poora mulk kachraland bann gayya hai. Saray kay saray duniya kay bookhay unparh, jahilon kee preferred destination. :hang2:

Oh Bhai......We are talking about BD in this thread......Serious kyo ho raha hai???

BTW, whom do you support, BD or Myanmar in Liberation war of Chittagong??

Both are insignificant little specs on the planet @ day zero on technological and cultural front. Let them rediscover themselves first. In the meantime, I rather watch all the ruckus from my sofa, with an ice-chilled beer in ma hand! :D

Oh Bhai......We are talking about BD in this thread......Serious kyo ho raha hai???

BTW, whom do you support, BD or Myanmar in Liberation war of Chittagong??

Along with 5 million illegal immigrants (2.5m Afghans & guess what 2m Bengalis while the other 0.5m are everyone from Indians to Iraqis) but we both know that most probably the figure for the Illegal Immigrants is well above this & this doesn't even factor in the many Burmese & Afghans & Chechens etc. we've giving Pakistani Citizenship to.

What is more shameful that we've got the largest internal & external refugee population in the world but we still manage to throw away ever so shamelessly the nearly 1 million Biharis in Bangladesh to squalid conditions in their, what could be described as 21st Century Concentration Camps, without a second glance. Try to google Stranded Pakistanis & you'd know what I'm talking about.

And then we've got folks like you who go Nahinnnn Afghan meraa bhaiii haiii & others who go nooo the Bengalis & the Iraqis & the Martians are our Muslim Brothers & should be acomodated - My arse ! :angry:

This looks like something China would have arranged. We do not have that kind of a relationship with Myanmar to have even started talks about any sort of training.

Sorry, don't agree with anything you said. Pakistan should be banned to all other than Afghan Pashtuns, they have legal movement rights (historical and present) in present day federation of Pakistan.

Rest of all the ABC's such as Chechens/Tajiks/Arabs/Bengalis/"MUSLIM BROTHERS" etc etc (MINUS) Bosnians, either need to be deported, put in concentration camps or shot. This is how it should be, you know it, I know it, just no one will come out and say it in the open.

Along with 5 million illegal immigrants (2.5m Afghans & guess what 2m Bengalis while the other 0.5m are everyone from Indians to Iraqis) but we both know that most probably the figure for the Illegal Immigrants is well above this & this doesn't even factor in the many Burmese & Afghans & Chechens etc. we've giving Pakistani Citizenship to.

What is more shameful that we've got the largest internal & external refugee population in the world but we still manage to throw away ever so shamelessly the nearly 1 million Biharis in Bangladesh to squalid conditions in their, what could be described as 21st Century Concentration Camps, without a second glance. Try to google Stranded Pakistanis & you'd know what I'm talking about.

And then we've got folks like you who go Nahinnnn Afghan meraa bhaiii haiii & others who go nooo the Bengalis & the Iraqis & the Martians are our Muslim Brothers & should be acomodated - My arse ! :angry:

Sorry, don't agree with anything you said. Pakistan should be banned to all other than Afghan Pashtuns, they have legal movement rights (historical and present) in present day federation of Pakistan.

Rest of all the ABC's such as Chechens/Tajiks/Arabs/Bengalis/"MUSLIM BROTHERS" etc etc (MINUS) Bosnians, either need to be deported, put in concentration camps or shot. This is how it should be, you know it, I know it, just no one will come out and say it in the open.

Oh please the Afghan Pashtuns & Non Pashtuns alike are the biggest pain in our arse - You know it, I know it but no one will come out & say it in the open because it ain't politically correct & you lot go all puppy eyed on us if we do ! :angry:

At any rate only the people of the Tribal Areas have any legal right to move back & forth between the 'Tribal Regions' otherwise on my part an Afghan Pashtun or Otherwise should be asked to get the foOk out of our country or be used as fishing bait if they don't comply.

Our biggest mistake was to let them into Pakistan; we should've kept them in designated Concentration Camps instead of letting them into our towns & our villages.

Dude, don't wish for stuff as it may come true. Pashtuns are local to the lands and have roamed every corner of present day landmass of Pakistan, even maybe before Christ.

While in the case of Punjabistan, all are imported maal from strangelands. :D

Oh please the Afghan Pashtuns & Non Pashtuns alike are the biggest pain in our arse - You know it, I know it but no one will come out & say it in the open because it ain't politically correct & you lot go all puppy eyed on us if we do ! :angry:

At any rate only the people of the Tribal Areas have any legal right to move back & forth between the 'Tribal Regions' otherwise on my part an Afghan Pashtun or Otherwise should be asked to get the foOk out of our country or be used as fishing bait if they don't comply.

Our biggest mistake was to let them into Pakistan; we should've kept them in designated Concentration Camps instead of letting them into our towns & our villages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom