What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

Does Myanmar have any subs? (I find no references, but for a single mention of 2 Romeo/Ming dd 1998.) I do find reference to Chines working on building a submarine base at Kyaukpyu (but find no Earth evidence for that)

Narinjara News

INDIA STANDS BY MYANMAR IN IT'S WAR AGAINST BANGLADESH.

Shouldn't it be the other way around??? After all, the Pakistanis are prepping the Burmese navy. Perhaps India should start prepping the Bangladeshi army? It did help us when we did so in 1970's :D If they can ditch the ummah concept , why shouldn't India ditch the dharmic concept ? India should stand by Bangladesh

Shouldn't it be the other way around??? After all, the Pakistanis are prepping the Burmese navy. Perhaps India should start prepping the Bangladeshi army? It did help us when we did so in 1970's :D If they can ditch the ummah concept , why shouldn't India ditch the dharmic concept ? India should stand by Bangladesh

No Brother.....India cannot support the EVIL regime of BD....Just Check out the EVIL SMILE of the leader of this Evil regime:

465004-SheikhHasinaAFP-1352799695-694-640x480.jpg

Infact, if both Pak & India will support Myanmar, it can act as another CBM.

Does Myanmar have any subs? (I find no references, but for a single mention of 2 Romeo/Ming dd 1998.) I do find reference to Chines working on building a submarine base at Kyaukpyu (but find no Earth evidence for that)

Narinjara News

Bunkum news, the Burmese have no submarines nor is there any movement towards procuring any at the moment. Which makes this thread all the more boggling come to think of it. Besides the link you gave quotes that a certain command is being moved to Sitwe which is the deep sea port that we are developing there for the Kaladan project.

Realistically speaking Myanmar stands no chance against BD navy. But they do have an edge in airforce

Bunkum news, the Burmese have no submarines nor is there any movement towards procuring any at the moment. Which makes this thread all the more boggling come to think of it. Besides the link you gave quotes that a certain command is being moved to Sitwe which is the deep sea port that we are developing there for the Kaladan project.

No worries, we should transfer our Scorpene & Arihant Class subs to Myanmar & till than give the Akula also.

We can do atleast this much for them.

But everything should be done to prevent conflict, afterall both of them are our allies now :D

The concept of Muslim Brotherhood is deeply engrained in Islam but not many follow it today or have followed it in the past !

Yes but is it an express command? From the prophet or the holy book..like along the lines of the other tenets..I am not referring to hadiths or anything of that sort..just the Quran. IF it so then it would become part and parcel of being a Muslim and violation would be seen as severe transgression, no? That was my original question.

@arp2041 @PlanetWarrior Oye enough gup shup..pareshan na karo mods ko ise pehhele ki danda pad jaea. :angry:

Chup Be....

No One can stop me from supporting Myanmar in it's WAR AGAINST ERROR i mean TERROR.

I stand by it always.

Inquilab Zindabad......Hasina Raj Murdabad!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kal tak toh Hasina Didi ki tareef kar raha tha, aaj kya hua :what:

What has This to do with Topic in Hand???

Don't Troll & come back to Topic.

Which side do you support??

Democratic, social, humble, Ideal nation Myanmar or Cruel, evil, undemocratic, autocratic dictatorship BD???

Can we add a Poll?? I am sure Right Minded people will support Myanmar.

Yes but is it an express command? From the prophet or the holy book..like along the lines of the other tenets..I am not referring to hadiths or anything of that sort..just the Quran. IF it so then it would become part and parcel of being a Muslim and violation would be seen as severe transgression, no? That was my original question.

It is explicitly mentioned in both the Koran & the Sayings of the Prophet (PBUH) !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom