What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

Emperor Hyperion already preparing his lungi to fight in the jungles of Burma. Lungi warfare at it's best.

You will find the Indian Empire's forces arrayed against you..led by yours truly.:devil: Forgive me brother but I must make your mausoleum in those forests. Promise I'll have the stones carved into cavorting female djins. :D

where is the ummah concept when it comes to Burmese (state sanctioned it seems) killing of Muslims;

Had we not believe in Muslim Solidarity we would not have talked to them about solving that crisis or accepted close to 200,000 Rohingyas !

if India offered the same facilities to the Burmese navy, would Pakistanis not have labeled this as evil Yindoo sanctioning of killing of Muslims in Burma.

No we wouldn't have because we recognize the fact that training someone's Armed Forces is not proportionate to being an accessory to murder unless you are training them for that exact same part. Had we thought otherwise we would not have militarily helped Bangladesh despite what they did to us & we to them.

After all , many Pakistani members here go into a hype about how the Kashmir issue is all about evil Hindustani aggression against defenceless Muslims hence their (Pakistani) duty to "liberate" the Kashmiris. Get the drift now ? ;)

Comparing apples & oranges; Kashmir & Kashmiris are our land & our own people !

so it is justifying to arm them so that they can kill other people (rohingya muslim) ?

Bro, Pakistan love Mayanmar because they supported P@kis in 1971 war, its ok:tup:. Religion doesnt matter, matter is interest:cheers:.

Bangladesh should recognize Israel and become friend because they supported our liberation war and in first 4 country to recognize us:tup:. Religion doesnt matter, matter is interest:D.

:smart::nana::disagree:

you know they are main pioneer of Muslim ummah force, so lets see what they say :P

Dude unless I am wrong it is the Quran and/or Muhammad himself who was responsible for the ummah.

IF the above is true then you have a point. No state may betray the ummah and call its self Islamic..any excuses or pretexts would shrivel before the express command of their holy book and they would be committing a transgression. Clarify that for me.

Dude unless I am wrong it is the Quran and/or the Muhammad himself who was responsible for the ummah.

IF the above is true then you have a point. No state may betray the ummah and call its self Islamic..any excuses or pretexts would shrivel before the express command of their holy book and they would be committing a transgression. Clarify that for me.

Now you're just trying to psyche him out or something ! :angry:

Dude unless I am wrong it is the Quran and/or the Muhammad himself who was responsible for the ummah.

1. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) always leaded a defensive force not offensive to save Muslims. He did not talk about war everytime, he even made agreement with enemies for peace, now look todays world, jihad jihad.. they did not even know purpose of jihad , just go to kill innocent people :rolleyes:

2. i was talking about every single thing they brings ummah war which is not correct thing :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom