What's new

"My American Veggie Garden and Pakistani Dishes!" [Video]

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[I was not sure I should post at this sensitive time such things but thought normal life should go on too].

Here is a video. I hope you like a mashed eggplant dish (Baingan Bharta). A lot of people don't like eggplant.
PS. I don't know the difference between eggplant and brinjal?!

Life is normal though we are angry.
In Turkish Air, you always get egg plant :-)

yes I hate egg plant (Baigan) but can still like to eat them in Pakora
Your garden is missing fresh mint an coriander , cucumber

Did you taught any Urdu words to your wife?

Any tips to very easily grow veggies for small land, such as home backyard, will be appreciated.

Or a very easy to grow low maintenance fruit tree.

BTW nice video.

Viewed it earlier on YT, nice video, great effort.

keep up the good work, but if you don't mind may i suggest something, It would be better if you organize these plants properly , and get them all lined up it will give you veggies and looks awesome as well :)

Any tips to very easily grow veggies for small land, such as home backyard, will be appreciated.

Or a very easy to grow low maintenance fruit tree.

BTW nice video.

The old man you see trying to hide in the video--that's my father in law. He is the 'Master Gardener'. We just provide some muscle and $ as our contributions. Haha.

I do have peaches, apricots, pears, apples, pomegranate, and plum trees growing in my property. Unfortunately, the fruit gets eaten by squirrels and birds etc before anything reaches our palate; well, maybe a few half rotten/half eaten fruit.

[I was not sure I should post at this sensitive time such things but thought normal life should go on too].

Here is a video. I hope you like a mashed eggplant dish (Baingan Bharta). A lot of people don't like eggplant.
PS. I don't know the difference between eggplant and brinjal?!

I am surprised how open minded white women in US and UK are to the point they marry brown guys. Here in Canada we start as being labelled as terrorist and end up as being terrorist. The ones who marry in Canada to brown guys are either fat or below average that white and black guys reject. Im just wow

The old man you see trying to hide in the video--that's my father in law. He is the 'Master Gardener'. We just provide some muscle and $ as our contributions. Haha.

I do have peaches, apricots, pears, apples, pomegranate, and plum trees growing in my property. Unfortunately, the fruit gets eaten by squirrels and birds etc before anything reaches our palate; well, maybe a few half rotten/half eaten fruit.
Great... I had a lot of problem with the gophers ... I blasted their tunnels

I am surprised how open minded white women in US and UK are to the point they marry brown guys. Here in Canada we start as being labelled as terrorist and end up as being terrorist. The ones who marry in Canada to brown guys are either fat or below average that white and black guys reject. Im just wow
lolzzzz well you should speak for yourself bro..

I thought Canadians are more open to foreigners than British or American
I have seen most brown guys married to eastern Europeans here in UK. Young white British girls will marry you for two things either good looking / bold jolly personality or have good job or money . If you have money then you can get any girl out there

I have seen most brown guys married to eastern Europeans here in UK. Young white British girls will marry you for two things either good looking / bold jolly personality or have good job or money . If you have money then you can get any girl out there

Nop in Canada you need to be first either white or black and second your weapon of mass destruction should be big or huge else no chance. No Canadians are not open to foreigners they are just good in marketing themselves to the world as the most friendly and tolerant nation. The racism here is hidden and worse than Americans.

Great... I had a lot of problem with the gophers ... I blasted their tunnels

lolzzzz well you should speak for yourself bro..

That was harsh!

Well, I won't kill a creatures (except cockroaches, hornets etc), not especially gophers and squirrels. We have just learned to appreciate the arrival of spring every year and compare which of the fruit trees is blooming first/best, then try to find fruit buds, and then count our fruit in all of them trees. It's been a 10+ year old failure. This year--- I have eaten some half ripe apples; there's one fine, nice apple coming up. But it's very low hanging one, and I am hoping I will beat the deer to that. This has been the worst year for fruits here.

PS. I have been with my wife for 18 years.

Eastern Europeans ?? which country ?

Did you taught any Urdu words to your wife?

No. She learned a few words when she went to Pakistan with me over ten years ago. Now, really, all she knows is words like 'Billi', (cat) 'Moti' (fat), Bhindi (okra). Probably less than ten words.
PS. Yes, she's pretty sensitive to Moti; she was alright but in last one year has indulged too much. And she knows that.

Back
Top Bottom