What's new

Muslims are well-integrated in Britain– but no one seems to believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so in your petty mind you have just proved that Turks conquered Constantinople with the help from Asians, although those Asians have been living in Europe for about 800 years. good for you, whatever helps you get by.

Also the trolling on the part of the name Constantinople speaks how intellectually weak you are. Not my fault if you do not know anything.

You know, I can touch the Roman Empire whenever I want which you cannot. Europe is a geographical place which comes from ancient Greek. It was Bosporus that separated Europe from Asia Minor. Anybody who cross the Boshoprus or Ural mountains, or Caucasian mountains is European. Be it an Arab, African, Indian, Pakistani, Turk, Kurd, Tatar, Hispanic, Chinese. LOL.

You know, I can touch the Roman Empire whenever I want which you cannot. Europe is a geographical place which comes from ancient Greek. It was Bosporus that separated Europe from Asia Minor. Anybody who cross the Boshoprus or Ural mountains, or Caucasian mountains is European. Be it an Arab, African, Indian, Pakistani, Turk, Kurd, Tatar, Hispanic, Chinese. LOL.

I suppose 800 years of living there and accepting the prevailing religion and culture has nothing to do with it. Stop embarrasing yourself for the sake of "i have to prove Islam did this and that".

I suppose 800 years of living there and accepting the prevailing religion and culture has nothing to do with it. Stop embarrasing yourself for the sake of "i have to prove Islam did this and that".

Europe today has nothing to do with his past. You think todays atheist punk heavy metal boy with earrings and chickenheart (of European origin) is related to the devoted Christian crusaders of 13th century? Nah, i dont think so.

You are mixing things, such as race, religion, geography, ages. You are blindly trying to claim Europe is a single entity which is not. Europe was never what you described, throughout the history. Even you did take your religion from Middleast, Jesus was Israelite Jew.

There was this thing called Roman empire with immense technological knowledge (for that time), which went sour when the Church started to spread it's vile dogma just so the fat bishops would be getting fatter.
The decline of the continent started around 400 AD and lasted till about 1300 AD.
Thankfully Muslim scholars preserved and added on top of it, so it would not be forgotten for posterity.
To give credit to them alone would be proposterous though, they were the keepers of knowledge which was acculated through a thousand years, from the Sumerians and Egyptians onwards....

Not superior race, superior model of living. However you cannot deny how aptly knowledge was used in the arms of the "whites".
Two examples, both made in China :china: , paper and gunpowder.
After obtaining them, it took around 100 years for them to make something completely more advanced then what the Chinese had. And they had original inventions for quite a while before it was spread around Europe.

Also an anecdote: the Ottoman empire captured Constantinople in large part due to them having at the time the biggest cannons around which were made by a Hungarian weaponsmith.

Hopefully this post wont be understood as "white supremacist", but rather as an attempt to dispel some illusions on how our ancestors did not know anything.

In it's current form, i dont know where you find the face to tell me that.
What is written in the Quran if someone wants to leave and become a secular person?
I'm sure hitler and Stalin would agree, jk
Culture isn't a constant, is always evolving. A few years ago Europeans could easily visit Pakistan at the same time Europe was being ravaged by skin heads, similarly not long ago women and blacks weren't considered equal, but now they're heads of states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom