What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon jana...now dont tell me honourkillings dont happen in pakistan...... its just ppl dont dare to marry outside their caste fuget doing it outside religion.....(for me everything thats against a person's wish for his own lyf with rationality is anti-religious)

tell me, will a pathan marry outside his caste.....dont tell me thers no caste system in pakistan....... tell me......will a kasai (butcher) be allowed to marry to any other caste......tell me do u guyz accept a punjabi pathan marrying a sindhi ?

these are just some examples.......otherwise pakistan also has so many classification among islam.......

we all know da ground realities and its all over sub continent and mideast and notheg to do with religion.

it was there in europe too.....but with education and development its eradicated......

catse system signifies human restriction to mix or dilute different status images in society and is completely a social phenomenon and has been for ages in all religions....BUT ONLY WHERE THERES MINIMUM LEVEL STATUS DIFFERENCES in da society.....

u see, da day india gets developed,ie. all people around live a similar lyf, have similar income, this caste system is ought to vanish......

same is for pakistan......

Honour killing in Pakistan do happens but tht does not means tht Islam Allows then , they killed a human being and they will be answerable to Allah .
Wht Jana J was saying is ,is it important to bash Islam on the wrong doings of its followers which even dont know its teachings , being born in a Muslim family or having a Muslim name dont not make sumone Muslim, he /she has to act on the teachings of Islam to becum Muslims.

hey bro,

what u r telling me is actually citing from da book......what i want is rational logic...... its lyk, i byheart da whole maths formulae and vomit it in da paper word by word and number by number will fetch me highest in class and get me top grades........but if i dont know what does da formula imply....why am i using this formula..why is 2+2 =4 and not 2+2 =5......if i know this just because its written in my maths book, irrespective of da fact i dont know what '+' means and what it does, then everything is futile.......dont u think so

i dont inntend to hurt religious feelings.......but i do intend to ask u to question ur religious books for rationalism.......i believe u will get answers from ur book itself but in a more logical manner......

similar u told me something is not allowed as per islamic law.....plz care to explain me what sin will it create that its prohibited as per religious laws.......every prohibition in any religion is as per rational logic and there muct be some in quran too.

hope i am convincing.....

Thanks !

and that will divert our topic to core-religious issues,
and religious debates are not allowed here in this forum...

If you want to close this thread (by diverting this topic to religion and MODs close this thread afterwards)... I would feel a pleasure to answer your query...

otherwise feel free to PM me if you can :thinktank:

In a debate one member told me that a there is no restrictions in pak law to marry any body be it hindu muslim or christian..but what i get from some sources is that hindu and muslim can't marry with out changing faith ?
which one is true ?

^^^ Mr. Do you know process of Muslim marriage. I cant retype whole Nikkah but it include verses like believing in one god (ALLAH). If you don't agree to this how come the contract of marriage you are signing is valid when you don't believe in the contract itself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest post ever......

Let me speak for pathans. No we wont. Actually we dont even shake hands with other 'Caste' people. we stay in our villages and dont let outsider to visit us. and last but not least. we roast and our children and eat them with ketchup. you can read more about it in alizebeth charsimars book "National ketchup on fries"

:pop::pop::wave:

dude, be practical....... i am saying this coz i study all these things.....

u are just being ignorant and arrogant. so it be.....but what i study is out of complete sociology studies and mind it, my study is not fake......I am an IIM student. if u dont know what i am talking bout then do ask around.....our studies are completely genuine and we know all da propagandas of not on pakistanis but also india, bangladesh, america,england, etc etc....

the bottomline is our teachers are high profile sociologist and they dont teach biased versions......frankly.

pakistan has many social problem and this unexposed caste system is very prevelant. its everywhere in subcontinent.

u tell me, will u marry any RANDOM gurl if she is a MUSLIM and u love her ?

aks urself, are there any other factors that can play spoil sport ?

DO REPLY TO MY POST WITH INTROSPECTION !

Unfortunately I know more than few examples when Pathan married a Punjabi in Pakistan and Pathan married a christian girl in UK :tdown:

I am sure there would be more Pathans marrying Sindhi's too as there is a huge pathan population in Sindh

Yes some peoples don't, but they do not represent the whole of Pathan community

hey bro,

frankly speaking, its a big mess in pakistan and since pakistan is largely a rural country like india it happen a LOT ! its just media in ur country isnt that powerful and advanced to pierce the local rural social structure.

what JANA told in her earlier post that honour killing happen in india on a very large scale.....so many indians denying her claim but i support it.

shes rite it happen a lot in northern side and go unnoticed coz its stopped from getting to da media by local admin bodies.

but i can assure u it happen A LOT more in pakistan. i have research studies for this. its just most of da ppl are scared **** and dont fall into this intercaste and interreligion acts...but this doesnt eradicate da fact that if they do such thing they are killed da very moment.

u dont know coz ur media needs to evolve and have political backings to stand against the local rural administration ie. village panchayat and all.

In a debate one member told me that a there is no restrictions in pak law to marry any body be it hindu muslim or christian..but what i get from some sources is that hindu and muslim can't marry with out changing faith ?
which one is true ?

The Pakistani state doesn't impose any restriction. However, it's not allowed in Islam.

Honour killing in Pakistan do happens but tht does not means tht Islam Allows then , they killed a human being and they will be answerable to Allah .
Wht Jana J was saying is ,is it important to bash Islam on the wrong doings of its followers which even dont know its teachings , being born in a Muslim family or having a Muslim name dont not make sumone Muslim, he /she has to act on the teachings of Islam to becum Muslims.

EXACTLY my point.

thats what i am trying to put forward in every post of mine.....that honour killings, caste system, either in india or pakistan has nothing to do with religion....it a societial thing......

similarly, what i feel is even interreligious marrige is a societal thing and dont have any rational as per religion.....

RELIGION is a very very personal thing. u offering namaz, or praying in church or worshiping idols has nothing to do with u living happily with a person whome u want to have children with. rational ppl dont make religion an issue, they make personalities and nature of a person an issue coz thats what makes u compatible with each other.

Thanks !

The Pakistani state doesn't impose any restriction. However, it's not allowed in Islam.

rite frm da start of this thread i am seeing pplk telling what is allowed and what is not........

soomeone plz explain me da rational and reason for allowing anything !

^^^ Mr. Do you know process of Muslim marriage. I cant retype whole Nikkah but it include verses like believing in one god (ALLAH). If you don't agree to this how come the contract of marriage you are signing is valid when you don't believe in the contract itself.

its true, nikah process is da most structured process among all marriges...if u see, interestingly da the worst is da christian style (in case of legalities). but nikah has all da writings and all in it.

but again the belief in any contract is subject to the rational and logic it provides......u read a contract and dont sign it by putting ur belief in just coz ur parents or friends are requesting u to do so.......u urself get convinced by it. rite ?

same here....until u dont feel satisfied by the reason of any contract, u wont accept it.

hey bro,

frankly speaking, its a big mess in pakistan and since pakistan is largely a rural country like india it happen a LOT ! its just media in ur country isnt that powerful and advanced to pierce the local rural social structure.

what JANA told in her earlier post that honour killing happen in india on a very large scale.....so many indians denying her claim but i support it.

shes rite it happen a lot in northern side and go unnoticed coz its stopped from getting to da media by local admin bodies.

but i can assure u it happen A LOT more in pakistan. i have research studies for this. its just most of da ppl are scared **** and dont fall into this intercaste and interreligion acts...but this doesnt eradicate da fact that if they do such thing they are killed da very moment.

u dont know coz ur media needs to evolve and have political backings to stand against the local rural administration ie. village panchayat and all.

Oh well,

You are right about Honour killing in Pakistan
Honour killing is actually everywhere in both Pakistan & India.
but surely it is more in India for obvious reasons

In Pakistan we have less population so less issues to tackle with
In India you have everything that Pakistan has (culture, religion, casts etc) + hundreds of other casts and social issues

In India it is believed that more than 1000 peoples die each year in the name of honour killing but how many in Pakistan?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/64250-scourge-honour-killings-india.html

Nevertheless, it is a curse upon our society and needs to eradicated from both nations

So is there a legal system to support such marriages ? And marriages of atheists ?

Not quite sure cause i don't have much interest in these sorts of these things but I'd guess that since the state doesn't put restrictions on these kinds of marriages (only one I can guess is gay marriage), they can go ahead all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom