What's new

Dalit boy killed, hanged over affair with girl.

Weak comeback . I expected better reply from an elite troller like you but i am disappointed . Try again .

Yes we can see
DALIT are Minorities? Fool spotted. Indian version is 'Chutiya Spotted' :D :D

International Dalit Solidarity Network: India: Official Dalit population exceeds 200 million

Were these figures to be confirmed, the number of Dalits in India could exceed 300 million – or a quarter of the country’s population of 1.2 billion people

Now percentage of Upper Caste.

Brahmins 20-25%
Kshatriyas 20%

Do ur study well before calling Lower Caste Indians as minority.

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg
Well you are obviously the ideal Pakistani version of ''CMH'', as rather than jumping in with your banter had you bothered to go through the thread, you would have saved us this space.

Yes we can see

Well you are obviously the ideal Pakistani version of ''CMH'', as rather than jumping in with your banter had you bothered to go through the thread, you would have saved us this space.
Dude, Dont bullshit me about the thread. I was simply responding to ur post where u say Dalits are minorities.

Seems u urself went out of the thread and posted irrelevant nonsense.

Dude, Dont bullshit me about the thread. I was simply responding to ur post where u say Dalits are minorities.

Seems u urself went out of the thread and posted irrelevant nonsense.
Well I bet you will deny that they are treated just like minorities as well!!

Well I bet you will deny that they are treated just like minorities as well!!
Why wud I deny the facts? I only deny and not only deny, I destroy bullshit by others.

There is a difference between treated like Minorities and being a Minority.

As I said, its high tym Pakistanis become responsible in the usage of their tounge and words. whether at establishment level or PDF.

Now coming back to ur point. Its again foolish to generalize terms like TREATMENT OF MINORITIES.

Parsis, Bohri Muslims, Jains, etc are one of the most successful and rich Minorities. U mean Dalits are treated like these minorities? :crazy:

Why wud I deny the facts? I only deny and not only deny, I destroy bullshit by others.

There is a difference between treated like Minorities and being a Minority.

As I said, its high tym Pakistanis become responsible in the usage of their tounge and words. whether at establishment level or PDF.

Now coming back to ur point. Its again foolish to generalize terms like TREATMENT OF MINORITIES.

Parsis, Bohri Muslims, Jains, etc are one of the most successful and rich Minorities. U mean Dalits are treated like these minorities? :crazy:
You definitely have a masters in BS that's for sure!

Secondly, you said : "As I said, its high tym Pakistanis become responsible in the usage of their tounge and words. whether at establishment level or PDF."

My question: OR what will you do? Keep on barking? Please do!!

Back
Top Bottom