What's new

Dalit boy killed, hanged over affair with girl.

ab tumlog ungli karo toh hum reply bhi na kare
roz aaltu faltu thread open karke shuru ho jate ho.......

kuch constructive karna khoon mein nahi hai kya tum logon ka :blah::blah:

chal jo karna hai karo.........pdf toh change hone se raha
gd bye

sir jee ungli ke baat mat karo , is kaam mai india are champions ... go through PDF and see the threads they open and their post ..... and still calling themselves angels hahahahhaha
yes you are right , pdf wont change ...

sir jee ungli ke baat mat karo , is kaam mai india are champions ... go through PDF and see the threads they open and their post ..... and still calling themselves angels hahahahhaha
yes you are right , pdf wont change ...
count karo aaj ka aur batao jyada ungli kisne ki hai

count karo aaj ka aur batao jyada ungli kisne ki hai

what makes you think I don't have other things do ?
counting the number of india ungal threads hahahhaha
you are free to start counting bro and best of luck

what makes you think I don't have other things do ?
counting the number of india ungal threads hahahhaha
you are free to start counting bro and best of luck
this reply of yours stated the obvious answer
anyways chill,i too have to go

bye ... don't forget to take your ungli with you ,which you try to do in this thread :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
my job is done
1-i exposed the unnecessary content
2-did some trolling,had some fun
3-proved who does the ungli daily

thats it for today,i m taking my ungli,i will we back with my ungli when i see another ungli :partay:

my job is done
1-i exposed the unnecessary content
2-did some trolling,had some fun
3-proved who does the ungli daily

thats it for today,i m taking my ungli,i will we back with my ungli when i see another ungli :partay:

unglai ka jawab ungli se :D

Dude, Dont bullshit me about the thread. I was simply responding to ur post where u say Dalits are minorities.

Seems u urself went out of the thread and posted irrelevant nonsense.
You cherry picking and talking crap mate, a member had already pointed this out and i gave the relevant reply but you just decided to take a pot shot.....going through the thread helps one not get a nose bleed.

We need to support Dalit's in India.I know Modi is a dalit but a Brahminized Dalit.

A seperate country out of South india ndiscrminationtistan" is the only possible solution to end this genocide.
:rofl: i don't know y u guyz are alwayz concerned about indian muslim and dalits....we(dalits) made our decision to be an INDIAN....These most incident happens in rural areas where lack of education and pride of the caste is main reason....These are incidents which need to address though but within d Indian community, which is progressing very well....i myself haven't come across such discrimination ever...so i guess we have clear our point here...if u still want to cry about that i request you to kindly save those some tears for your country too
@chak de INDIA

Last edited:
You definitely have a masters in BS that's for sure!

Secondly, you said : "As I said, its high tym Pakistanis become responsible in the usage of their tounge and words. whether at establishment level or PDF."

My question: OR what will you do? Keep on barking? Please do!!
Seems what u said just now was all useless BS. Better answer the point I made. Dont beat around the bush. Wud U?

Back
Top Bottom