What's new

Dalit boy killed, hanged over affair with girl.

Isn't suffering minorities a buzz word.
Buddy Dalits are not minorities,they the followers of the Dharmic religion.So technically it's not a crime against the minorities.The real crime against minorities occurs in your country where Shias,Ahmedias,Christians and Hindus are butchered everyday because of their religion.Now i can post tons of those news in this thread but i am refraining myself from doing so as i don't want to insult your country....:coffee:

very sad incident n some does not need to jump on conclusion... Lets wait for police to investigate the case than making it upper vs lower caste....

Buddy Dalits are not minorities,they the followers of the Dharmic religion.So technically it's not a crime against the minorities.The real crime against minorities occurs in your country where Shias,Ahmedias,Christians and Hindus are butchered everyday because of their religion.Now i can post tons of those news in this thread but i am refraining myself from doing so as i don't want to insult your country....:coffee:
Fair enough if not in minority Dalits are seen as outcast, untouchables, way below in human index by the Indians.

We need to support Dalit's in India.I know Modi is a dalit but a Brahminized Dalit.

A seperate country out of South india named as "Dalitistan" is the only possible solution to end this genocide.
Dalits of India says that Pakistanis never had gutts to fight democratically for their own rights in undivided india which is why they chose run away by dividing India... Few incident cant stop us wiping out caste ridden mindset ...... Other indian members would be condemning such cruel act here on pdf....

Fair enough if not in minority Dalits are seen as outcast, untouchables, way below in human index by the Indians.
How many of us supported here any caste system in any post ... We have been dead against all type of divisive approach be cast or religion or regional...
But you people still dreaming that educated class of today's time also giving moral support to caste system which has no base atleast here on pdf......

Last edited:
India has made a very good image over the world that they are very modern and liberals.
But the fact is there are still untouchables and low casts ,considerd less than human being.
Stop Racism.
All human being are equal

Back
Top Bottom