What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its the complete figure.. its a different country dont compare it on basis of what happening there.

Doesn't matter which country, either you are completely naive or i am completely ....

Lets bring some sense here, six or seven you stated will be the ones you happen to know, or read about, what about others :cheesy:

:agree: If so then what is the point saying Muslim girls killed by Muslim father.

and why not posting all those cases of honour killings of Hindu women and men in the name of religion in India???

Ok... What is the reason for the killing.. father killed daughter for going with a hindu boy.. religion was the reason given by the father for killing..so nothing wrong in saying muslim girl killed by muslim father by the reporter and the posting...

It is extremely rare to have honour killings of hindu women and men in name of religion.. it is mostly due to caste...

btw, casteism exists in muslim communities in india too...

Its condemnable and not allowed atleast in Islam.

Now come back to the religion part tell me all these honour killings in India on the basis of cast system in Hinduism and also on religious basis which came to light recently due to progress in Media (though these were always there) what do you assume from that?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

no: nop. that is the figure which came to media.

The only thing that matters to me is humanity....Any killing either based on Religion or Caste in name of so called honor killing is utterly despicable

Please for the love of God, dont have kids. Save yourself the humiliation.

Your love of God advise came 12 years late, i have a 11 year old daughter and iam raising her as any devoted Muslim fundamentalist father, should raise his daughter.

And yes even if i spare her, my wife wont. :cheers:

It happens mostly in mumbai...back days i had a muslim gf her name was iman...her brother got the news about our relation & the next day he kicked my A$$ along with his freinds & very next day i kicked his *** with my friends...but the same day evening iman kicked my a$$ & just dumped me....so a very rough relation...but this time i choosed a mallu hindu girl even after that i had the same incident with his brother....so now am dating a sikh chick & guess what she doent have a brother...look experience taught me how to play it safe...

any ways its sad to hear such news...cozz parents are not gonna spent rest of their life with thier children, so let the children choose there partners...

madir, masjid, girga ghar ne bata haii bhagwan ko...
dharti bati , sagar bata ab mat bato isan ko...

i believe in god but all religion sucks!!!

Its condemnable and not allowed atleast in Islam.

Now come back to the religion part tell me all these honour killings in India on the basis of cast system in Hinduism and also on religious basis which came to light recently due to progress in Media (though these were always there) what do you assume from that?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

:no: nop. that is the figure which came to media.

they are always highlighted by media......and can you show me one indian member who supports honor killing...and i see lot of pakistani's almost supporting the actions of the father....this will forever be the difference between pakistan and india.....you first point out that its western propaganda,support the action,drag in india and in rare cases condemm the incident.....sad.

No- she will be a Muslim, depends on her too if she wants to, her kids cannot be muslims until they later convert.
There is no death punishment for apostacy, its all misconceptions followed by talibans.

Narrated Ikrima:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:
Narrated 'Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

There is no death punishment for apostacy, its all misconceptions followed by talibans.

Use the "ummah" to stop them, then?

Remember what Quaid e Azam did when his daughter married a Hindu. After all he was a secular guy, isn't it.

His personal choice to act upon religion.

I was not saying it to you, did i mention your freakin name?

Don't start with me.

Yes Yes! very interesting indeed. Let's see:

1035387_f520.jpg

shah_rukh_khan_with_gauri_khan.jpg

malaika.jpg

Some people just cannot think beyond religion. Well, may be you are programmed to think like this and hence I hold no grudge against you. It's not you, it's the enviornment in which you have been brought up. :wave:

Oh and BTW, Most movies also do not project a father rap*ng his own daughter and fathering her children. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though!:rolleyes:

P.S. Were you not the one who called India's nuclear sub, Arihant as Arigand including many other names for many other weapon systems in one of his posts? lol I will again give it to you keeping in mind your post history.

Kahin aag lage lag ja ve.. :rofl:

The thing is,

Islamically she cannot marry a Hindu whatsoever... by court marriage or by the customs of Hindu marriages.... Her marriage will still remain illegal as per the Islamic Law

Its like fornication she will be committing everyday... so whats a solution for this problem? Either she will abondon her religion or her marriage will remain invalid?

Any solution to this problem? - of course non-Muslim can come with 1000 solutions like what religion has to say in marriage etc... but Muslims will adhere to their point that it is against the code of life and the Law created by God

Your love of God advise came 12 years late, i have a 11 year old daughter and iam raising her as any devoted Muslim fundamentalist father, should raise his daughter.

And yes even if i spare her, my wife wont. :cheers:

to each its own i guess......

Why does a girl have to leave her religion to marry a hindu? I know one pakistani muslim girl who married a hindu she never converted nor did he

Why does a girl have to leave her religion to marry a hindu? I know one pakistani muslim girl who married a hindu she never converted nor did he

Yes I know more peoples :agree:

But that does not make their marriage legal as per the Islamic Laws :agree:
By the law of the land, its all legal... but not by the Law of Islam and thats where it conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom