What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont mention these so called celebs for example, they will marry a dog or a pig if it serves there self interest. :coffee:

Pretty indecent jab, but expected from troll. For one thing, Sharmila Tagore is from family who achieved more than any such families in Pakistan and was more famous than Pataudis.

we are humans right.... religion is way to see god..be it islam,hindhuism,christian,or any religion give same idea to leave togeher as humans and we should under stand this ...

If my daughter marries a non-muslim, without converting him to Islam, i might not kill her but wont see her face again in life and if any one from my family keeps intouch with her i will not see there face also.

PPPPPeeeeerrrrriiiiiooooodddddddd. :angry:

its good to see u atleast are honest..

Only education and development can rid us of such mentality.

a hell with you education do not give to any one to make illegal relation ship with any one. its only give you cognition for choice.
first of all if she or he is educated than why he or she fell in love with cross religion. its is hard task to any one to leave its religion for love.

But education is not incline between all of them:P.

a hell with you education do not give to any one to make illegal relation ship with any one. its only give you cognition for choice.
first of all if she or he is educated than why he or she fell in love with cross religion. its is hard task to any one to leave its religion for love.

But education is not incline between all of them:P.

Did a madrassa teach you that?

How come somebody kill his own daughter?

It was an emotionally case & what about you when the man is die and your women put for burning in flame. so it is not emotion but setting you did in your hell........:whistle:

A condemnable incident indeed.

But seriously, the reporter and the newspaper is being hypocrite on the part of portraying them as being Muslims. A Christian women in Pakistan has been charged for blasphemy with the name Asia (Acia) recently, which by all means is a Muslim name but why is she Christian then?

Now the news headline should have been "A girl killed by his father for getting in love with a boy against the teachings of her faith" or something like that. Why should they drag in or mention religion in first place? Just because they share Muslim name doesn't mean they are Muslims and the main motive behind all this is to make Muslims look bad and depicts the teachings of Islam is the main reason for all this. Hypocrisy at its best. Isn't it?

I wonder what would the media print if the case is somewhat opposite? A Muslim boy and a Hindu girl - which on contrary is quite common in Hindustan but the media don't give a damn about that. Do they?

Police raided Mushtakeem's house and recovered his daughter's body from a locked room.

Now this is Ironic. Why on earth would he lock the dead body in a room?

Last edited:
Did a madrassa teach you that?

I studied in madrassa, and definately it didnt taught me to kill my or any ones daughter, like what i am telling you?

Islam does not allow a muslim girl to marry a non muslim, follow Islam dont approve the marriage, dont follow Islam, let it happen and forget your nawasay nawasian will be muslims.

In the end when we die, we'll be asked.

and kindly since it involves a muslim man murderring his daughter, that doesnt give you the liberty to post it in Pakistani section, if you dont want to put it in Indian defence, put it in members club, dont take this section as a Islam bashing section.

I studied in madrassa, and definately it didnt taught me to kill my or any ones daughter, like what i am telling you?

Islam does not allow a muslim girl to marry a non muslim, follow Islam dont approve the marriage, dont follow Islam, let it happen and forget your nawasay nawasian will be muslims.

In the end when we die, we'll be asked.

Okay then. For example, what if a Muslim girl DID marry a person from another religion. She is automatically non-muslim now as you said? What did your madrassa teach you was the punishment for apostacy? Death or stoning, right? Would you have enforced it, seeking heavenly benefits, or scare off, due to modern law.

and kindly since it involves a muslim man murderring his daughter, that doesnt give you the liberty to post it in Pakistani section, if you dont want to put it in Indian defence, put it in members club, dont take this section as a Islam bashing section.

I didn't post it here. Talk to the original poster.

If 2 people are in love was the problem? I have had Pakistani gf when i was studying in Europe it was no big deal this is 2010 we live in why people still thinking about colour, religion and caste?

Okay then. For example, what if a Muslim girl DID marry a person from another religion. She is automatically non-muslim now as you said? What did your madrassa teach you was the punishment for apostacy? Death or stoning, right? Would you have enforced it, seeking heavenly benefits, or scare off, due to modern law.

I didn't post it here. Talk to the original poster.

Islam never say to kill.......... and if he killed his daugther then he has done wrong , Madrassa just teach you how to read Quran and not kill anyone , wht does school in america teaches you or u kids, to kill muslims right ,

Muslims cannot marry non-believers at any cost , but they can marry christans and jews .

Its our teaching its not like as a modern muslim i can select from Quran the teachings i like and leave other teachings which dont fulfill my purpose .U have to accept the teaching a whole or leave it , its your choice nobody is binding u to Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom