What's new

Dalit beaten to death for refusing to divulge his party choice

I heard rat meat will help your comprehension in English, tried it Rat meat on Indian national cuisine.

Eating rat and rape both are Indian favorite past time.

Son u hv problem reading English? Read the freaking article before posting it. LEt me translate it for ur pea brain - they beaten him to death because he might hv voted for other political party. Understand son? It has nothing to do with caste now dont babble through ur *** and read the article and understand it before posting it.

Lol calm down kid, your rage is obscuring what little coherency you have. His vote wasn't the only motive here, because I can't imagine his assailants would dare do this to a Brahmin. Read between the lines and it's obvious it was a hate crime motivated by his being a Dalit. That's why it's emphasized in the headline.

Lol calm down kid, your rage is obscuring what little coherency you have. His vote wasn't the only motive here, because I can't imagine his assailants would dare do this to a Brahmin. Read between the lines and it's obvious it was a hate crime motivated by his being a Dalit. That's why it's emphasized in the headline.
Whatever makes ur commi brain happy.

Back
Top Bottom