What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not your prophet Mohamed marry a Jewish lady? can muslims marry 'people of the book' just out of interest?

can muslims marry 'people of the book' just out of interest?

Yes they can only marry the peoples of the book

Christian, Jews and the Muslims

Some people also add Sabians in the list

Yes they can only marry the peoples of the book

Christian, Jews, Sabians and the Muslims

Marrying the person who you love is most important, religion should compliment life and make it enjoyable, not dictate terms and rule over you.

Marrying the person who you love is most important, religion should compliment life and make it enjoyable, not dictate terms and rule over you.

Sometimes the Law of the land dictate terms, sometimes the law of the religion dictate terms... I guess it is to lessen corruption amongst the peoples

If you say I want to marry a guy who has killed 100 peoples? Would the Jury allow you to marry him? or would the jury release him for this reason?

Of course you are being restrained by the law of the land... similar rules apply here... You have been forbid to marry anybody outside the circle of The followers of the book. So the Islamic rules do not allow you to marry him in that sense

My opinion only

Last edited:
If my daughter marries a non-muslim, without converting him to Islam, i might not kill her but wont see her face again in life and if any one from my family keeps intouch with her i will not see there face also.

PPPPPeeeeerrrrriiiiiooooodddddddd. :angry:

and do u have any rational reason for this...... u mean ur dughters happiness, ur inlaw's family status, etc etc doesnt matter to u at all......its just religion ..... rite ?

hmmm...so it be !

a hell with you education do not give to any one to make illegal relation ship with any one. its only give you cognition for choice.
first of all if she or he is educated than why he or she fell in love with cross religion. its is hard task to any one to leave its religion for love.

But education is not incline between all of them:P.

u know...frankly..this mentality is similar to us indians and hence justifies the caste system in sub continent......

if u agree, its not only muslim but u wont allow a pathan to marry a mojahir or sindhi..... rite ?

this shows, caste system is not only in india but in whole subcontinent...its just we have different names......

da bottomline is, if u dont accept inter religion marriges even if the intensity of love and human affection is more, then why pakistanis critisize caste system and honourkilling in india......why nonacceptance to intercaste marrige is so criticised by or pakistani brothers ?

i call this hypocricy....dont know what u guyz call it !

Interesting isnt it....
Almost every Indian movie potrays interreligion romance as Hindu guy.-with Muslim/Christan/Sikh girl..
You may see.. Muslim guy-Muslim Girl...but I have never come across a Muslim guy-Hindu Girl..

And this topic has clearly nothing to do with Pakistan..

Here is a tight slap, now don't flame here.

Recent Movies list:

My Name Is Khan

Rizwan Khan (Muslim boy) Mandira (Hindu girl)

Kurbaan

Ehsaan Khan (Muslim boy) Avantika Ahuja (Hindu girl)

New York

Samir Sheikh (Muslim boy) Maya (Hindu girl)

Sometimes the Law of the land dictate terms, sometimes the land of the religion dictate terms... I guess it is to lessen corruption amongst the peoples

If you say I want to marry a guy who has killed 100 peoples? Would the Jury allow you to marry him? or would the jury release him for this reason?

Of course you are being restrained by the law of the land... similar rules apply here... You have been forbid to marry anybody outside the circle of The followers of the book. So the Islamic rules do not allow you to marry him in that sense

My opinion only

what do u mean by islamic rules......tell me.does marrying any nonmuslim make u a less muslim...... if ur spouse is so understanding and love u wholeheartdly, then 1st thing they wud do is never interfere in others religion..... will marrying a nonmuslim make u stop offering namaz 5 times a day...how?

tell me...u say if u marry a nonmuslim u need him or her to convert to islam......if u really love a person u wud accept him for what he or she is......

infact, its love that makes lyf beautiful not enforced rules of society.

i dont think prophet muhammed ever stopped any muslim to love. infact love is da most important thing in lyf and phophet himself was a fan of the idea of love and mercy....rite ?

then how does loving a nonmuslim make u less human ?????

what i think is all these rules are imposed by da society to maintain islamic purity and stop mixing of creed......

coz any prophet will never teach such insane things...

same is da case with us indians...caste system was a very nobel system and evry caste had equal status...but with tym, ppl for their own benefits started ranking the casts and hence exploiting them....thats where caste system became a taboo.....

god never make nonsense rules nor does his prophet......its the society thats da culprit.....

and PLZ DONT MIND me saying that even the quran wanst written by muhammed, bible wasnt written by jesus and geeta wasnt written by krishna......

so if with tym and centuries passing, if theres some tempering in basic meanings of sentences....the that cannot be denied.......

wud lyk to discuss this with other member.....

Thanks !

Here is a tight slap, now don't flame here.

Recent Movies list:

My Name Is Khan

Rizwan Khan (Muslim boy) Mandira (Hindu girl)

Kurbaan

Ehsaan Khan (Muslim boy) Avantika Ahuja (Hindu girl)

New York

Samir Sheikh (Muslim boy) Maya (Hindu girl)
Funny thing is,

All movies were filmed in late 2009 and early 2010
All movies had a same theme "Lived in USA, Hero a Terrorist"

In two of the movies, Hero was making a plan to bomb USA, third movie he foiled the bomb attack

Similar stories in all 3 movies and all were released in only few months gap...

What about the remaining 6 decades Sir?

what do u mean by islamic rules......tell me.does marrying any nonmuslim make u a less muslim...... if ur spouse is so understanding and love u wholeheartdly, then 1st thing they wud do is never interfere in others religion..... will marrying a nonmuslim make u stop offering namaz 5 times a day...how?

didn't bother to read your post after this sentence as I am little busy... may reply later if i felt to do so

No marrying anybody except the Followers of the Book does not make you less-Muslim or non-muslim.... But it is considered a crime as per the Islamic Law.... just like "lying is a crime or backbiting is a crime".

It does not make you good or bad Muslim... You remain Muslim but the marriage remains invalid too... so the marriage between Muslim and Hindu cannot be legal under the Islamic Law

Pretty indecent jab, but expected from troll. For one thing, Sharmila Tagore is from family who achieved more than any such families in Pakistan and was more famous than Pataudis.

I don't understand, how has this Tagore's family achieved more than any other family from Pakistan.

Also a very famous and respected Pataudi moved to Pakistan. His name was Sher Ali Khan, his son is a Pakistany Army officer too who was recently promoted.

:agree: If so then what is the point saying Muslim girls killed by Muslim father.

and why not posting all those cases of honour killings of Hindu women and men in the name of religion in India???

cmon jana...now dont tell me honourkillings dont happen in pakistan...... its just ppl dont dare to marry outside their caste fuget doing it outside religion.....(for me everything thats against a person's wish for his own lyf with rationality is anti-religious)

tell me, will a pathan marry outside his caste.....dont tell me thers no caste system in pakistan....... tell me......will a kasai (butcher) be allowed to marry to any other caste......tell me do u guyz accept a punjabi pathan marrying a sindhi ?

these are just some examples.......otherwise pakistan also has so many classification among islam.......

we all know da ground realities and its all over sub continent and mideast and notheg to do with religion.

it was there in europe too.....but with education and development its eradicated......

catse system signifies human restriction to mix or dilute different status images in society and is completely a social phenomenon and has been for ages in all religions....BUT ONLY WHERE THERES MINIMUM LEVEL STATUS DIFFERENCES in da society.....

u see, da day india gets developed,ie. all people around live a similar lyf, have similar income, this caste system is ought to vanish......

same is for pakistan......

cmon jana...now dont tell me honourkillings dont happen in pakistan...... its just ppl dont dare to marry outside their caste fuget doing it outside religion.....(for me everything thats against a person's wish for his own lyf with rationality is anti-religious)

tell me, will a pathan marry outside his caste.....dont tell me thers no caste system in pakistan....... tell me......will a kasai (butcher) be allowed to marry to any other caste......tell me do u guyz accept a punjabi pathan marrying a sindhi ?

these are just some examples.......otherwise pakistan also has so many classification among islam.......

we all know da ground realities and its all over sub continent and mideast and notheg to do with religion.

it was there in europe too.....but with education and development its eradicated......

catse system signifies human restriction to mix or dilute different status images in society and is completely a social phenomenon and has been for ages in all religions....BUT ONLY WHERE THERES MINIMUM LEVEL STATUS DIFFERENCES in da society.....

u see, da day india gets developed,ie. all people around live a similar lyf, have similar income, this caste system is ought to vanish......

same is for pakistan......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest post ever......

Let me speak for pathans. No we wont. Actually we dont even shake hands with other 'Caste' people. we stay in our villages and dont let outsider to visit us. and last but not least. we roast and our children and eat them with ketchup. you can read more about it in alizebeth charsimars book "National ketchup on fries"

:pop::pop::wave:

Unfortunately I know more than few examples when Pathan married a Punjabi in Pakistan and Pathan married a christian girl in UK :tdown:

I am sure there would be more Pathans marrying Sindhi's too as there is a huge pathan population in Sindh

Yes some peoples don't, but they do not represent the whole of Pathan community

didn't bother to read your post after this sentence as I am little busy... may reply later if i felt to do so

No marrying anybody except the Followers of the Book does not make you less-Muslim or non-muslim.... But it is considered a crime as per the Islamic Law.... just like "lying is a crime or backbiting is a crime".

It does not make you good or bad Muslim... You remain Muslim but the marriage remains invalid too... so the marriage between Muslim and Hindu cannot be legal under the Islamic Law

hey bro,

what u r telling me is actually citing from da book......what i want is rational logic...... its lyk, i byheart da whole maths formulae and vomit it in da paper word by word and number by number will fetch me highest in class and get me top grades........but if i dont know what does da formula imply....why am i using this formula..why is 2+2 =4 and not 2+2 =5......if i know this just because its written in my maths book, irrespective of da fact i dont know what '+' means and what it does, then everything is futile.......dont u think so

i dont inntend to hurt religious feelings.......but i do intend to ask u to question ur religious books for rationalism.......i believe u will get answers from ur book itself but in a more logical manner......

similar u told me something is not allowed as per islamic law.....plz care to explain me what sin will it create that its prohibited as per religious laws.......every prohibition in any religion is as per rational logic and there muct be some in quran too.

hope i am convincing.....

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom