What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making a diversion now. You were claiming that men are not killed because they will fight back. That's obviously not accurate because men have been killed for this stuff (it's not big news because people don't care as much if an innocent guy gets killed) since you can use weapons for killings. Infact, I'd venture that nearly all the killings involve weapons. It'd be interesting for you to learn that men are killed about 5 times as much as women are killed. I am talking about all killings here.

Ok you tell me.

How many times have you heard of a woman beating her husband after getting drunk?

How many times have you heard of a woman beating her husband to get money for gambling?

In fact, why go very far? Why is it that it was always the woman who had to burn alive? (sati)

Why is it that it is always the woman who has to do parda?

Why is it that it is always the woman who is burnt for dowry?

Why is it that it is only the woman who gets taken as war booty?

Simple. They are physically weak and cannot fight with a man. Hence the cattle like treatment.

Now as far as those bolded parts, did you really mean that? You seem to be a raging man-hater for some reason. You want to punish men for what some other men did? You seem to see men as some disposable piece of garbage. Should I start to punish all woman because one filed a false accusation of rape on me or a false accusation of domestic violence on me (FYI, these are very common in certain countries).

I'm no man hater. It's just that I hate women being treated like private property of men.

I hate it when some guy says, "I will never let my daughter marry someone from other religion/caste."

It's so disgusting that there are so many male chauvinists especially in the part of the world where we dwell.

oooh yeah like you people live in a very good and civilized environment and no one in india is against Islam.
The same Shahrukh Khan who's pic you posted, made a film 'My Name is Khan'. And incase you dont know Bal Thackeray, founder of Shiv Sena strongly opposed it, because the movie shows the marriage of a Muslim man with a Hindu woman. . . :wave: :toast_sign:

Arre yaar.......how is shiv sens relevant to 1.2 bn indians.....they themselves arent 1.2 thousands in all !

its frustrating sometimes......u pakistanis stamp indians as evil hindus just coz of shiv sainiks and RSS, indian minorities are suffering to death just coz of 1 babri and 1 godhra issue.

cmon guyz......lyfs much bigger and better outside da pond !

Ok you tell me.

How many times have you heard of a woman beating her husband after getting drunk?

How many times have you heard of a woman beating her husband to get money for gambling?

In fact, why go very far? Why is it that it was always the woman who had to burn alive? (sati)

Why is it that it is always the woman who has to do parda?

Why is it that it is always the woman who is burnt for dowry?

Why is it that it is only the woman who gets taken as war booty?

Simple. They are physically weak and cannot fight with a man.

The certain things you mentioned about women beating men are actually quite common in western countries. Actually statistics show they are more common than men doing it to women. Now as far as South Asian countries go, yes you're right that it happens far more often. But you have to remember one thing. Yes, there are things that are not in favour of women. But there are just as many things that are in favour of women that go against men. People don't tend to notice those because they take them for granted - as natural, etc.

I'm no man hater. It's just that I hate women being treated like private property of men.

I hate it when some guy says, "I will never let my daughter marry someone from other religion/caste."

It's so disgusting that there are so many male chauvinists especially in the part of the world where we dwell.

Mate, it's just that what you said didn't come across right. The part about hoping a man gets killed by his wife for adultery, etc.

Now as far as South Asian countries go,

That's what I meant. I in fact mentioned "the part of the world where we dwell."

there are just as many things that are in favour of women that go against men.

such as?

Mate, it's just that what you said didn't come across right. The part about hoping a man gets killed by his wife for adultery, etc.

again, let's talk in context of our societies.

I always have break ups because of religious reasons. I tend to think I am God and the women don't see it that way and commit blasphemy.

Marry her and you will realise...it's not you but she is the goddes who creates controls and destroys everything..lol.

Such as a man should never hit woman, even if the woman hit him first.

Such as a woman hitting or beating a man is funny, but a man doing that to a woman is bad.

Such as a man should provide for his wife and the family. Women don't need to do much here except take care of kids and prepare food. Men have to do exponentially more work, normally.

Such as a man getting killed is a much smaller deal than a woman getting killed.

Such as it being men going to war and not women.

Such as men have to do all the dangerous jobs.

It's actually quite a long list, but the thing is, people don't notice these things because they take them for granted.

again, let's talk in context of our societies.

Which is exactly what I am doing, in reply to your post. You said that you'd like to see a man getting killed by his wife for adultery. You mean that should be OK in South Asia?

Such as a man should never hit woman, even if the woman hit him first.

Such as a woman hitting or beating a man is funny, but a man doing that to a woman is bad.

Such as a man should provide for his wife and the family. Women don't need to do much here except take care of kids and prepare food. Men have to do exponentially more work, normally.

Such as a man getting killed is a much smaller deal than a woman getting killed.

It's actually quite a long list, but the thing is, people don't notice these things because they take them for granted.

LoL you know what? When I was a kid, I used to think along similar lines. It's only that as I grew up, I started realising how much of a fool I was to think like that. Let me tell you point by point.

Such as a woman hitting or beating a man...

But does it happen? No! Not in our societies!

Like I said, you might not realise it today, but as you grow up, get married and have kids, you'll know how big and f*****g tough a job it actually is to raise kids, take care of the household, take care of the husband's old parents (including that old hag typical boolywoodish Mother-in-Law). Get beaten when that husband gets drunk. Get treated like a s*x doll whenever that a*****le wants to have fun. Take care of husband's happiness etc. etc. You really have no idea how tough and thankless a job that woman is doing.

A woman doesn't get killed in wars because she gets raped and has to bear the child or the victor army. She's the war booty you know! It's easy on the man, he simply gets shot and it's over for him but the woman has to live with the trauma for all her life.

Going to war is not a criteria to differentiate between men and women. In fact even in war, women take part. You must remember Vietnam war and the Mukti Bahini in 1971. In both cases, many members were women.

Such as? Mining? Construction? Mills? Mind you, in today's world quite a substantial number of women work in these industries shoulder to shoulder with men.

No. It's just that man remembers his own hardship and forgets everyone else's. That's all it is.

Aadmi ko bas apna gham dikhta hai, dusre ka nahin.

@ Jai-hind , whats up ? You are thanking everybody, hmmm playing all side ?

But does it happen? No! Not in our societies!

What? Women don't hit men in South Asia? It happens quite often from what I see in youtube and what I hear from people in Pakistan and India.

Like I said, you might not realise it today, but as you grow up, get married and have kids, you'll know how big and f*****g tough a job it actually is to raise kids, take care of the household, take care of the husband's old parents (including that old hag typical boolywoodish Mother-in-Law). Get beaten when that husband gets drunk. Get treated like a s*x doll whenever that a*****le wants to have fun. Take care of husband's happiness etc. etc. You really have no idea how tough and thankless a job that woman is doing.

Sorry but the work men do is typically not comparable to what women do.

A woman doesn't get killed in wars because she gets raped and has to bear the child or the victor army. She's the war booty you know! It's easy on the man, he simply gets shot and it's over for him but the woman has to live with the trauma for all her life.

How many women get raped vs how many men get killed? It's incomparable.

Going to war is not a criteria to differentiate between men and women. In fact even in war, women take part. You must remember Vietnam war and the Mukti Bahini in 1971. In both cases, many members were women.

It indeed is a criteria. It shows how easy women have it. As far as women taking part in war, it's again not comparable.

Such as? Mining? Construction? Mills? Mind you, in today's world quite a substantial number of women work in these industries shoulder to shoulder with men.

Yup - mining, construction, tough labour, etc. No women, rarely are a part of these jobs. I mean considering that I have only EVER seen about 5 women doing construction in the west, I can't imagine it being any higher in South Asia.

No. It's just that man remembers his own hardship and forgets everyone else's. That's all it is.

Aadmi ko bas apna gham dikhta hai, dusre ka nahin.

Actually that's not really true. The whole society looks at hardship women face and ignore than ones that men face.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

@ Jai-hind , whats up ? You are thanking everybody, hmmm playing all side ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was wondering about that. Maybe just feeling really good and thanking everyone.

What? Women don't hit men in South Asia? It happens quite often from what I see in youtube and what I hear from people in Pakistan and India.

Sorry but the work men do is typically not comparable to what women do.

How many women get raped vs how many men get killed? It's incomparable.

It indeed is a criteria. It shows how easy women have it. As far as women taking part in war, it's again not comparable.

Yup - mining, construction, tough labour, etc. No women, rarely are a part of these jobs. I mean considering that I have only EVER seen about 5 women doing construction in the west, I can't imagine it being any higher in South Asia.

Actually that's not really true. The whole society looks at hardship women face and ignore than ones that men face.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was wondering about that. Maybe just feeling really good and thanking everyone.

Ok dear let's leave it here. It's not that I cannot carry this discussion any forward, it's just that I see no point in doing that.

BTW,I notice most of your opinion is formed by youtube or internet so take a few honest suggestions from me:

1. Do not form opinion based on youtube. Please. You'll be sadly disappointed to witness the reality.

2. Do visit South Asia. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh. Not the cities but the rural hinterlands. The situation is not far different from what I'm telling you.

3. Again, do not form generalized opinions based on internet experiences.

:cheers:

The only thing I argued about based on my internet experience is women hitting men in South Asia. And I base that on not only internet experience but what I hear from people in South Asia.

The only thing I argued about based on my internet experience is women hitting men in South Asia. And I base that on not only internet experience but what I hear from people in South Asia.

lol it happens only in jokes. But seriously, even if it does exist in some sporadic pockets, the instance of occurrence is far far lower than it is of men beating women and what not!

It wasn't any joke, no. Very serious. South Asian girls/women just seem to be the perfect type that would LOVE to hit men.

It wasn't any joke, no. Very serious. South Asian girls/women just seem to be the perfect type that would LOVE to hit men.

Again, like I said, there is a hell lot of difference between what seems to happen and what actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom