What's new

Muslim actress Playboy fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/10 for looks, 7/10 for the 'ballz' to do it coming from such a conservative background.

I read about it in a German newspaper a week or so ago. So it was clearly important for someone with a Muslim background to do that here (she is the first) if it makes the news.. and it seems to make her happy.

Some Women sometimes like to show there body a little by dressing sexy or even a lot with pictures like these. Good for them, good for us, nothing to get angry there in my opinion.

What is it all about , can someone send me the detail of this news. There was a Muslim Lady in Germany who was murdered in the court room just for the crime of wearing Hijab. And now this is about some actress who is doing otherwise. I shall be thankful if you can send me details.

lol correction here

not modern but welcome to western culture as modernity has nothing to do with nudity and we don't need to get use to it :)

Wrong, western culture was conservative at one point too.

Hence, this is modern culture. People would like to say its western culture because then easy to demonise the west.

Pakistan can be said to follow western culture, as their culture comes from their west, no?

6/10 for looks, 7/10 for the 'ballz' to do it coming from such a conservative background.

I read about it in a German newspaper a week or so ago. So it was clearly important for someone with a Muslim background to do that here (she is the first) if it makes the news.. and it seems to make her happy.

Some Women sometimes like to show there body a little by dressing sexy or even a lot with pictures like these. Good for them, good for us, nothing to get angry there in my opinion.

:laugh: conservative background ??? come on Turkey is more western than India and Turkey is not at all conservative.

anyway nothing had happened so why this drama for seeking attention by her and media is playing the role as always lolzz

btw shez fugly . disappointed many beautiful turkish women

Are you kidding me she looks like a Horse. Im like SHOOT IT, when i saw that face.

I agree with one guy don't bring religion into this.

And its up to her family and God to forgive her or not. Not our problem, it isn't a Islamic problem, it's a family and personal issue.

She is incredibly stupid tho to do that.

She wanted to Be free? Explain that to God when she dies.

Do u think that she would let me ride her:smitten::azn:

:cheesy: Lets just say I know Turkish girls who are better looking than this one!

Make a trip to Burwood Westfields, when in Sydney, to see what am talking about;)

its no secret that hotter chicks tend to go out more.

:laugh: conservative background ??? come on Turkey is more western than India and Turkey is not at all conservative.

By German, or Western-European standards, Turkish people tend to be very conservative and many outside of Istanbul also very religious.

Nakedness is very accepted here in general, at the beach for example. Even much more than in the US for example ;)

We had a commercial for margarine that ran a couple of years ago, with a naked women getting it out of the fridge, I kid you not. ^_^ (it is an extreme example and most people find it silly, but just sayin'..)

its no secret that hotter chicks tend to go out more.

Touche! But as someone said earlier this particular one looks like a horse. So,

f103145_political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

:lol:

By German, or Western-European standards, Turkish people tend to be very conservative and many outside of Istanbul also very religious.

Nakedness is very accepted here in general, at the beach for example. Even much more than in the US for example ;)

We had a commercial for margarine that ran a couple of years ago, with a naked women getting it out of the fridge, I kid you not. ^_^

Dude , can u provide me some video link for that , I am bored with all the vegetarian Amul Butter add here in India

Wrong. In the west a liberated woman is one who can decide for herself, whether to do nude photo shoot(you cant be nude on road) or wear ninja dress and show holier than thou attitude(while doing everything secretly)
The ban in france is a new phenomena, because europeans dont believe in multiculturalism anymore. It is more politics and less women liberation.

So you will have no problem if your sister becomes free in the same fashion as this women? You are quite shameless.
Btw women chose to wear those ninja dress on their own but in very rare cases are forced to do so. You can not take someone's freedom to cover her entire body.

^^^
There comes another "sister" guy yet again. Pathetic how you bring mothers and sisters into the equation. When you run out of words you'll use every trick up your sleeve whether it be a personal attack just to prove your theory right. Post reported. :tdown::tdown::blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom