What's new

Muslim actress Playboy fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
leave it guys, its their country and her choice. I only have a problem when they come crusading into our countries to force their sick version of "modernity" and "progressivism" on our people.

Quite agree. But we have some in our society who are weak enough to use her as a role model :cry: Our sons and daughters are grasping negative points from others, and don't evn care to look at positive from the world! :cry:

I never suggested that at all , i suggested its normal for girls to pose nude in todays world.

Dude i know only one thing we should prefer for others what we prefer for ourselves. You said why peoples criticise her but i am sure if she was not random girl but your sister then you would be doing the same thing..right? then you would not be giving her rating for her bold and brave act

some guys are big hypocrite..

MODS please delete the post if found offensive.

I posted this because of the european full body veil controversy and how less clothes are equated as freedom.
Apparently People took offence.I have not changed a word in the article.

A MUSLIM TV actress has caused outrage by stripping for a series of saucy shots for Playboy.
German-Turkish stunner Sila Sahin, 25, has appeared in a 12-page nude spread in the famous men's magazine.

The provocative pics, including one on the cover in which she appears with one breast exposed, has outraged her family and Muslim fans.

But the star of hit German soap Good Times, Bad Times claims she did the shoot in a bid to tackle the oppression of women who follow Islam.

She said: "I did it because I wanted to be free at last.

"These photographs are a liberation from the restrictions of my childhood.

"My mother is still angry. It will be even more difficult with my grandparents, my aunts and my uncles."

Sila says she has spoken to her father who was worried about the backlash she would receive from the Muslim community.

She said that the aim of the controversial shoot was to use it as a call for action for other Muslim women.

She said: "For too long I tried to do everything right.

"I want these photos to show young Turkish women it's OK for you to live however you choose."

But despite her bold move Sila wants her family forgiveness.

She said in an emotional TV interview: "I hope you can forgive me.

"Please let me come home."

So what's important here & nothing bad if someone want to show her talent as desire.

Quite agree. But we have some in our society who are weak enough to use her as a role model :cry: Our sons and daughters are grasping negative points from others, and don't evn care to look at positive from the world! :cry:

"Near the end of times the people of my Ummah shall follow the footsteps of Yahood-O-Nisaara to the extent that if the later has entered into the hole of a lizard, the people of my Ummah shall enter that hole"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom