What's new

Muslim actress Playboy fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a Muslim backhround is not in your DNA once you leave you are no longer Muslim. Someones really trying hard.

my point was that Turks are very secular minded to an extent that they don't care about religion at all! Maybe not all of them but IMO most of them.
They don't take religion seriously, especially the ones who grew up in Western countries, but then again that doesn't apply to all of them.

Your thought process is wrong, it is missing some links.

You can be nude on road in many European countries as nudity is not crime there. Its ok for France to ban veil but then they should not claim to be secular or multicultrual society when they are not as they are equally oppressing the right of those women who choose to wear veil

I cant believe you are in UK. Which road you can be nude ? There are specific designated areas(like beaches and some other places) where you are allowed to be nude. Not anywhere in a country. Please give the name of countries, I will plan my visit this summer :).
BTW Have you ever seen any nudity in public place in UK?

I cant believe you are in UK. Which road you can be nude ? There are specific designated areas(like beaches and some other places) where you are allowed to be nude. Not anywhere in a country. Please give the name of countries, I will plan my visit this summer :).
BTW Have you ever seen any nudity in public place in UK?
I said many European countries not all..Europe overall is very liberal towards naturism
Naturism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yes i have seen nudity many times ....even i have seen peoples doing sex in public parks after they get drunk although its not allowed lol
Peoples do such adventures in western countries
Beaches are public places as well as parks

I said many European countries not all..Europe overall is very liberal towards naturism
yes i have seen nudity many times ....even i have seen peoples doing sex in public parks after they get drunk although its not allowed lol

Baeth ke dekhte thay kia tharki? :P

Yes, I know naturism. But that is only specific places, very very limited. The picture you were giving was in some countries, you can just walk on a road nude.That is far from truth. Some pakistani sitting in pindi will be having completely wrong idea. It is like one guy in India told me, anybody can have sex with any girl in australia,in any place, because it is free sex country. I could only laugh.
About illegal sex in public place, that happens everywhere. Some do it due to the fact that it is illegal(it gives them some adrenaline rush).

elaborate.

Actually, I think by your logic, many Pakistanis would also be called non-Muslims for grave-worshipping. But that's not the case, because we can't decide who is Muslim and who is not. Also, in general, Turks are not openly so Islamic, definitely, but they always stand up if needed, they have feeling of Islam in their hearts.

Yes, I know naturism. But that is only specific places, very very limited
The picture you were giving was in some countries, you can just walk on a road nudeThat is far from truth.
Did you ever visited any other country in Europe? Dude i have seen many nude cyclists and topless girls on road in many European countries. Uk is still much better but if you ever visit any other European countries it will not be hard for you to see topless girls on streets, in public parks, shopping malls, swimming pools and beaches. I never seen any girl got arrested just for going topless in public
Some pakistani sitting in pindi will be having completely wrong idea. It is like one guy in India told me, anybody can have sex with any girl in australia,in any place, because it is free sex country. I could only laugh.
About illegal sex in public place, that happens everywhere. Some do it due to the fact that it is illegal(it gives them some adrenaline rush).
Sure you can have sex with any girl as long as she is also willing to do it lol Peoples mostly visit night clubs to pick someone for one night stands and if they cannot find some places then they do it in parks behind the bushes lol

Better we don't go off topic

Did you ever visited any other country in Europe? Dude i have seen many nude cyclists and topless girls on road in many European countries. Uk is still much better but if you ever visit any other European countries it will not be hard for you to see topless girls on streets, in public parks, shopping malls, swimming pools and beaches. I never seen any girl got arrested just for going topless in public

Sure you can have sex with any girl as long as she is also willing to do it lol Peoples mostly visit night clubs to pick someone for one night stands and if they cannot find some places then they do it in parks behind the bushes lol

Better we don't go off topic

Bhai jaan aap ne bara research kiya hai lagta hai :P

meh not great but not bad.:) in hot actress standards anyway.

Stop criticising her and welcome to modern culture.get use to it

some of use make it sound shes lesser then you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom