What's new

Muslim actress Playboy fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a woman wears a burka she will be arrested,
If she strips ,she will get coverage...and lauded

These boht are free choices but because second choice is according to western culture so it will be appreciated while first choice is backward according to western standard as western girls don't wear burqa..in other words if you behave like me then you are open minded and modern person and if you don't then you are extremists/conservative/fundamentalist..

Pakistani name Shaheen is pronounced Sahin in Turkey.
It is pronounced just as it should. However, the difference is how they write it - with a circumflex under the s rather than a sh. The circumflex is implicit and absent when the s is capital.

That some newspaper found this newsworthy should be more concern-worthy than the fact that a one of our girls doffed her clothes for some silver.

I dont find her beautiful at all- Its just she has exposed some thing(s) thats ringing me bells :cheesy:

She is a Muslim- and she wants the whole world to see her left t*ty- fine with me- all we can do or hope for is to get a peek at her right one aswell-
I googled her name and at a first glance she looks alright, indeed innocent, except in this shoot.

You wanted to see her right breast? Here see them both:LinkBucks.com - Get your share!. No big deal, just like every woman.

I dont find her beautiful at all- Its just she has exposed some thing(s) thats ringing me bells :cheesy:

She is a Muslim- and she wants the whole world to see her left t*ty- fine with me- all we can do or hope for is to get a peek at her right one aswell-

Lol, I am telling the same in 10 posts, you told in one. You win of course :)
She is not photogenic, need help from photoshop even when she is nude.

Apparently her family has disowned her. This woman has insulted the intellect of women by suggesting for a woman to be "liberated" she must present herself nude to the world there is nothing "liberating" in this, only shame.

Apparently in the west (and the country to our south east), a liberated women is a nude women, while the oppressed one's are those who cover themselves and don't flash their breasts in front of camera for men to satisfy their lusts.

Oh, I see your point but look at pics below to see how media differentiates Muslims from others

1- A person killing Wife and Children
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

and if anyone else does it
04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

the ones you have posted relates to acts of crime attributed to religious issues .....like muslim man kills wife and daughter for their western ways ..........while the other crimes by the whites....are because of their psycotic nature...there is a difference.....i do agree that the religion of the person comiting a crime should not be displayed. but if the cause of the crime was due to religious belief , then you cant blame the media

That some newspaper found this newsworthy should be more concern-worthy than the fact that a one of our girls doffed her clothes for some silver.

She's Turkish, Turks who live in the west are very secular minded people!

the ones you have posted relates to acts of crime attributed to religious issues .....like muslim man kills wife and daughter for their western ways ..........while the other crimes by the whites....are because of their psycotic nature...there is a difference.....i do agree that the religion of the person comiting a crime should not be displayed. but if the cause of the crime was due to religious belief , then you cant blame the media

but you also missed out the one's he posted on shootouts and suicide bombings : post #42

She's Turkish, Turks who live in the west are very secular minded people!

Again many atheists can be born in Muslim family....born in Muslim or Christian family don't make you follower of that religion if your heart is not convinced or content with teaching of your beliefs.. Your parent choose your religion for you when you are kid but when you become adult then you decide your path for yourself

She wanted to be free lol free from what? Clothes?

Apparently in the west (and the country to our south east), a liberated women is a nude women, while the oppressed one's are those who cover themselves and don't flash their breasts in front of camera for men to satisfy their lusts.

Wrong. In the west a liberated woman is one who can decide for herself, whether to do nude photo shoot(you cant be nude on road) or wear ninja dress and show holier than thou attitude(while doing everything secretly)
The ban in france is a new phenomena, because europeans dont believe in multiculturalism anymore. It is more politics and less women liberation.

Wrong. In the west a liberated woman is one who can decide for herself, whether to do nude photo shoot(you cant be nude on road) or wear ninja dress and show holier than thou attitude(while doing everything secretly)
The ban in france is a new phenomena, because europeans dont believe in multiculturalism anymore. It is more politics and less women liberation.

You can be nude on road in many European countries as nudity is not crime there. Its ok for France to ban veil but then they should not claim to be secular or multicultrual society when they are not as they are equally oppressing the right of those women who choose to wear veil

Again many atheists can be born in Muslim family....born in Muslim or Christian family don't make you follower of that religion if your heart is not convinced or content with teaching of your beliefs.. Your parent choose your religion for you when you are kid but when you become adult then you decide your path for yourself

She wanted to be free lol free from what? Clothes?

my point was that Turks are very secular minded to an extent that they don't care about religion at all! Maybe not all of them but IMO most of them.
They don't take religion seriously, especially the ones who grew up in Western countries, but then again that doesn't apply to all of them.

but you also missed out the one's he posted on shootouts and suicide bombings : post #42

He said nothing wrong in mentioning religion, if the act is motivated by it.
Example: pastor burning quran, reported.
Christian vandals destroying art in france. Reported.
Christian fundamentalist killed a doctor who used to do abortion. Reported.

But when any guy commits terrorism, which is not due to religion, there is no extra understanding to get when you tell his religion.

my point was that Turks are very secular minded to an extent that they don't care about religion at all! Maybe not all of them but IMO most of them.
They don't take religion seriously, especially the ones who grew up in Western countries, but then again that doesn't apply to all of them.

sure and that's what i said that even if we assume her parent are devout Muslim don't necessarily mean that she is also a Muslim as her this act is not Islamic

i think she is just attention seeker and she used islam to get that attention as she know the sensitivity of Muslims towards islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom