What's new

Muslim actress Playboy fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give her 5/10...not really playboy material. But bold i suppose.

meh not great but not bad.:) in hot actress standards anyway.

Stop criticising her and welcome to modern culture.get use to it

some of use make it sound shes lesser then you.

lol correction here

not modern but welcome to western culture as modernity has nothing to do with nudity and we don't need to get use to it :)

By Turkish standards I give her 2/10, with a face like that, I can see why she felt the need to pose nude:lol:

So.. a person called say Ajay Mishra from a Hindu family.. who loves beef... has incestuous relations.. doesnt give a hoot about god in any form..
Should I call him a Hindu and then post a headline all over ToI.. Hindu man loves his BBQ steak.. marries sister.. ??

ok beef would have made it a nice analogy....but incest?
surely posing nude in a **** mag(which is a mag for posing nude) is no way equal to incest...
incest is not just a hindu thing you know...
and the whole world is interested in marqueeing the word "muslim" is because of their perception that muslims keep and like their women veiled and submissive...
this bird wanted recognition/attention...

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

btw...turkey they say...is the most liberal muslim state there is....right?

Its a really good thread, shows us how the media works. If she was not a muslim we would have never heard the story even if she did it against her family's will. I am sure many years down the road she will realize that all she got from this stunt was 15 minutes of fame and the remaining life of shame.

Is this a big deal?
you guys make it a big deal...stop paying attention and the world would not harp on the "being muslim" part...
those who are true believers would never shed their culture in spite of such things happening more often than they do right now...
have you heard of sunny leone?shes an Indian sikhni...living in the states...shes vivid's most earning **** star...nobody gives a flying f in india about her shedding culture with her clothes...so no body highlites the being sikh or indian wala part...
Even in the poonam pandey episode the question of religion did not come up...
and no hinduism is not at fault here...we do not appreciate our bahu-betiyan stripping in mags...it's just that the eagle will perch and so will the hawk...

lol correction here

not modern but welcome to western culture as modernity has nothing to do with nudity and we don't need to get use to it :)

Oh i didnt no non westerners dont look at naked chicks , how cool.

By Turkish standards I give her 2/10, with a face like that, I can see why she felt the need to pose nude:lol:

2/10 is much too low. And how is it low by turkish standard? She looks like an average turkish chick. :blah:

Roy thinks some countrys have hotter girls lol*rolls Eyes* in his fantasies;)

Some of the people posting here are saying that she should not have been described as a "Muslim"....but in most cases, the people who attack her for her choices are Muslim fundamentalist who want to stick their noses into other peoples affairs. It's her life, let her do what she wants to.

Just say she's a non-Muslim, and move one, no need to obsess about how she is "insulting Islam" for what she has done. Then again some will still want to kill her for apostasy, even though of the 57 Muslim countries, only 7 have apostasy on the books, and of those only 3 actively carry out punishments for apostasy, there are still many who would kill another or at least threaten them for not being a Muslim.

On a side note, I think that Turkey and Indonesia have their own versions of Playboy, though they do not publish completely naked pictures.

2/10 is much too low. And how is it low by turkish standard? She looks like an average turkish chick. :blah:

:cheesy: Lets just say I know Turkish girls who are better looking than this one!

Roy thinks some countrys have hotter girls lol*rolls Eyes* in his fantasies;)

Make a trip to Burwood Westfields, when in Sydney, to see what am talking about;)

So.. a person called say Ajay Mishra from a Hindu family.. who loves beef... has incestuous relations.. doesnt give a hoot about god in any form..
Should I call him a Hindu and then post a headline all over ToI.. Hindu man loves his BBQ steak.. marries sister.. ??

Why not .....if ToI agrees to publish your story ? :D

Both parties are flammers..

I would request Moderators to throw off such threads to bin, And I would also request Mods to check out their rules as well according to them Islam topic is forbidden on this forum and every now and then a fanatic would open a thread on Islam is this Islam and that muslims are this and muslims are that, Would you Moderators take a sincere charge.. Thankyou I expect a prompt action through out the forum sections. It is a bad publicity for this Forum.

Stories like above are like a Walk in the park for TOI :devil:...u have to do more to grab their attention.

All she wanted was publicity so she can charge more next time or get into a reality tv show. Just look at how much time we've given her thereby raising her rating somehow.

:lol: :lol:

Are you kidding me she looks like a Horse. Im like SHOOT IT, when i saw that face.

I agree with one guy don't bring religion into this.

And its up to her family and God to forgive her or not. Not our problem, it isn't a Islamic problem, it's a family and personal issue.

She is incredibly stupid tho to do that.

She wanted to Be free? Explain that to God when she dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom