What's new

Mursi shocks the mullah - Tehran slapdown

He was most likely forced into this speech by his masters. Egypt is broke and desperate and we will do anything for the IMF loan. Our nation is a puppet state, how sad

He was most likely forced into this speech by his masters. Egypt is broke and desperate and we will do anything for the IMF loan. Our nation is a puppet state, how sad
What does his speech has to do anything with the IMF loan ?

unfortunately the Government is the puppet, however the Egyptian nation (people) is not, hopefully the people of Egypt will realize that and stop it soon before its to late and the west has an actual grip of the country.

just compare iran supreme leader talks with this little kid called morsi ! you can see the differences easily .........

So if a leader is not pro garandizer (sorry i mean, so called Iranian Supreme leader) he is a kid in front of the garandizer

that guy is not Syrian at all, if he was Syrian i would not even have a problem with him, however pretending to be Syrian and faking all that stuff, i would not allow that to happen. and you have issues or something? if you are racists, okay i understood that, now what you want?

So all the people against Asad are not Syrians? Who are you to judge, Ministry of Interior.

No, he is a flaseflagger, he is not Syrian at all.

and who hired you to become his lawyer?

And who hired you to be Bashar's and the garandizer's (supreme leader of Iran) lawyer? If you love Iran so much go to Iran and leave US and Syria.

And who hired you to be Bashar's and the garandizer's (supreme leader of Iran) lawyer? If you love Iran so much go to Iran and leave US and Syria.

I'm Syrian, and it's my duty to defend Syria in any matter possible. I'm defending my dignity, honor and my pride; Syria. I would rather die before Syria become a puppet state for the United States and the west, like other countries.

I understand what u are saying, but you are talking like Bashar has offered to step down and Syrians are just killing each other on sectarian basis, and that's not true, the main conflict still between the regime forces and the opposition. Alawites of Syria are 10% of the population and not all of them with the regime, there are many high rank Alawite chiefs joined the FSA and many other spy on the regime for the opposition. Afghanistan is different, as no Arab nor Syrian has called for foreign intervention on the ground but rather they called for a no fly zone just like Lybia.
i cant understand how is it possible for Asad to resist, survive and still in power for that long if he is having 10% support and as you said, even the Alawites dont support him fully. Right now Syrians are killing Syrians, this itself in the long run is a recipe for disaster as people from all sides losing friends, family members etc, they will forever hold revenge at heart against the opposite side. But anyway, best of luck to you if you think it is the right path, but keep in mind that you people are fighting a war in your own home.

i cant understand how is it possible for Asad to resist, survive and still in power for that long if he is having 10% support and as you said, even the Alawites dont support him fully. Right now Syrians are killing Syrians, this itself in the long run is a recipe for disaster as people from all sides losing friends, family members etc, they will forever hold revenge at heart against the opposite side. But anyway, best of luck to you if you think it is the right path, but keep in mind that you people are fighting a war in your own home.

Blackeagle is not Syrian, he is Jordanian. Just wanted to point that out, maybe you will understand why blackeagle and other support the bloodshed and they don't support peace.

Alawite are 10%, but they have 80% of all military post, the sunni in the army are basically the cannon fodder (conscript)

I request you to be more sympathetic. I do not blame him. Have you seen what Assad and his gang have done to Syrians, innocent Syrians who had nothing to do with the uprising at all, not to mention to those that 'dared' to ask for their rights?

How do you expect him to speak/write anything against Bashar Al Assad? Will you guarantee his safety from Bashar Al Assad's goons?

Why would an American back up Syria? Americans want to destroy Syria like you people. anyways if you have problem with my beliefs then thats your problem. and Yes I'm Christian, now tell me whats your problem? and I have family who lives in Syria, anyways this no of your business. I need to have a talk with the webmaster.

You should be the one who is staying away from religion topics since you are a mod.

Although I do not support Bashar Al Assad (and I do not support the Western countries), I can agree with you here. Whether you are Muslim or Christian (a religion recognized by Islam) is not important in deciding whether your arguments are valid. To judge whether your arguments are valid, we should only look at facts and make logical deductions.

Gaddafi was not going to go anywhere either even though the people opposed him. Ali Abdullah Saleh was not going to go anywhere even though the people were against him. Military intervention from abroad ended Gaddafi, and as for Ali Abdullah Saleh, he may have left officially, but his regime still exists to some extent, at least.

In Syria, there are chemical weapons, ballistic missiles, relatively good air defence systems, and Russia has put its foot down - it will not allow official foreign invasion. China follows Russia. Iran is also supporting Bashar Al Assad but officially taking a diplomatic stance. These are some reasons why the West can not successfully remove Bashar Al Assad, and these are some reasons why Syrians have not yet removed him. The West itself does not want Bashar Al Assad removed, but wants more Syrians to kill each other so that a potential enemy of so called "Israel" is weakened.

If Bashar Al Assad goes, a new potential enemy of so called "Israel" might emerge, and the West does not want that.

Moursi's opinion about Syria was well known before NAM's summit in Iran , so that wasn't a new thing ...

instead of Syria , he says something that we want to hear ... he support our view about UN unjustified structure , he support our view about a middle east without nuclear weapon and etc ...

Western's media want to bold our difference view about Syria to ignore our similar opinion about other issues ....

and Moursi is a free man and he said what he want to say ////

after all his speech clear all things for our politicians , so we can make a relationship with Egypt according facts ....

IMO Moursi was better than Erdogan .... at least he says his words clearly !!!

Back
Top Bottom