What's new

Mursi shocks the mullah - Tehran slapdown

"Egypt can not be part of a Sunni Axis against a Shia axis because its(Egypt) role is bigger than being part of a sectarian axis. Picking one side against the other will only lead to the fall back of its role in the Islamic world"

These words are very familiar. That was the path that Turkiye wanted to follow two years ago. However, the real world is very different and it is not possible to follow that path if you really want to be in Middle East affairs. If Turkiye couldn't do that although it is secular country, Egypt will not be able to do that for sure. You will see Egypt slowly shifting to sunni block in the next coming months, this is absolutely inevitable.

BRAAVOO MORSi he said everything as actual.bearded iranian politics designers are always in condition of seeking fawnings for themselves such as armenians,iraqi shita's,southern lebaneses,sometimes members&loyalists of syrian regime.but as it is seen they can not find this sort of beslobber peoples to propagand their fake doctrine any more unluckily:rofl:.CLAP YOUR HANDS for MORSI for he said nothing iran wishing to hear :yahoo:

Moursi is a newly elected president. He will come to the point where Erdogan is. Just give him some time to know Iran better.

well , he live in this world more than you ( I suppose )

although I know what you want to say ... Iran is worst , Iranian are evil , Iran is the source of all problem and etc.. .... right !?

Moursi is a newly elected president. He will come to the point where Erdogan is. Just give him some time to know Iran better.
iran has so few friends in the world why would they do this i dont think that iran survived sanctions and hostile neighbors all this long by stupid actions

My point is, how come this 10% is successully resisting the 90%, stay in power and defend their position for this long, did yet my point?
When you have the guns, the organisation, the tanks and the air force with support from the shia around the world...well, no need to make a painting

When you have the guns, the organisation, the tanks and the air force with support from the shia around the world...well, no need to make a painting
And "rebels" also have support from the whole world

Kind of like Sunnis in Iraq under Saddam when they are the minority and yet have the most power.

come on man, you guys also get help, it is not that you have nothing.

Back
Top Bottom