What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

sure they can go burn each other because dog is already dead now

Two different cases. The man Ilmuddin killed had in actual committed Blasphemy by writing an abusive book on our Last Prophet (PBUH). while Salman Taseer did not say anything which could be called blasphemy.

Ilmuddin case was much stronger in a sense that the man he killed would have been responsible for public disorder if he was not killed.

Apology rejected.

Ilm ud din was a common murderer who took the law in his hands and murdered a human being for his ideas.

Exactly the same as mumtaz qadri.

Jab ped boya babool ka, aam kaha se hoye?

I do understand ilm ud din killed a hindu, so its different for you guys, including to jinnah and iqbal, the so called secular enlightened of pakistan.

Then

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Now

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apology rejected.

Ilm ud din was a common murderer who took the law in his hands and murdered a human being for his ideas.

Exactly the same as mumtaz qadri.

I do understand ilm ud din killed a hindu, so its different for you guys, including to jinnah and iqbal, the so called secular enlightened of pakistan.

:lol: I can see why you are butt hurt here . So you are on fire because Ilmuddin killed a lunatic fanatic Hindu?

hmmm ehhh NVM and nobody is apologizing here. The Hindu who was killed was guilty of blasphemy while Salman Taseer did not NOTHING blasphemous.

So clear difference.

Ilmuddin was also hanged so case closed.

Simple as that.

Lal masjid wala ghazi kab shahadat qabool farmaye ga? Do you think the government is planning to take action against that lunatic as well? Because I have been told so.

He will either be nabbed or some namaloom afrad will issue his shahadat certificate .. i guess !

Who are these protesters? Afghan refugees?

And why should not people protest when ilm ud din was considered such a big hero even jinnah and iqbal played a part in his defence / glorification? Ilm ud din was a common murderer too. Why name places after him but then pretend to hate mumtaz qadri?????

Ped boya babool ka....
THERE WAS NOT ANY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC BACK THEN, WE WERE LIVING UNDER BRITISH RULE AND THEY WERE NOT READ TO PUNISH lanti rajpal-----AS PER SHAREA YOU CANNOT TAKE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS IN ANY CONDITION-------ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO FILE A COMPLAIN. THEN THE STATE WILL DECIDE , EITHER PUNISH OR ACQUIT -----

Well i m reading about this matter from morning..

On Urdu Media pages people are cursing govt..
On English media people are supporting govt..

and mind u on English media if comments are 200 then on Urdu media comments are 2500 in support of Qadri..

There is nothing to do with particular sect, any moulvi can become rabid regardless of faith (sunni, shia, deobandi or salafi)....Just identify the rabid mullahs and cull them.

He can't shit in his pants because he is using pampers since lal masjid operation...the person who is shitting in his pants is Nora Bros, it seems the lost control and somebody else pushed them to do this...they must mourn their ideological brother...why not since N.S once dreamed to become Khalifa or ameer ul momeneen.

Noora i think decided not to become Ameer ul Momineen since he ditched Bin Laden in 90's Mad Molvies wont trust him now

Just saw lots of idiots roaming around on Murree road with sticks in hands lmao :D

On topic: Good Riddance, a murderer got what he deserved. Period.

I
Protesters in Pakistan burn a poster of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif following the hanging of Mumtaz Qadri
CcXYBk-WEAAjVEx.jpg:small

اسلام آباد ۔فیض آباد میں ممتاز قادری کی پھانسی کیخلاف احتجاج
CcXUncSW4AANTIh.jpg:small

CcXdS5DWAAAXlRV.jpg:small

کراچی ۔ نمائش چورنگی پر ممتاز قادری کی پھانسی کیخلاف احتجاج ہو رہاہے پولیس کی بھاری نفری موجود
QIZyKwAZX8fJ1SBX.jpg:small

People are Protesting in favour of #MumtazQadri at Baldia#Karachi
Y_pWOGiFMeqwzH7k.jpg:small

Reports of more people gathering in Faizabad to stage huge protests

@Jonah Arthur @Ray_of_Hope @EAK @Color_Less_Sky @Assailiant @friendly_troll96
And all from the twin cities please report situation in your area here
IJP road clear rest all blocked by protesters. Had to return Home earlier morning as we couldnt get through. They started as early as 6 as My Father got call from Truck Drivers that were transporting his material to Barakoh that their vehicles have been confiscated to block the roads near Faizabad. There are two Big Madarassa In I-8. Any Trouble @Zibago?

Please don't waste time on authentic moron, bet me you can argue with him 24 hours long but he will keep ranting nonsense all the day...wait for some time going to ban again as usual.

The problems with bharotis is that they cannot be happy even if they win :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom