What's new

Rallies Organized All Over Pakistan In Favour of Mumtaz Qadri

Why this thread is not getting deserved traction ??

Pakistan deserves better than this .Few mullahs on payrolls of their masters have hijacked the rest of the society of Pakistan and dragging them to the darkness of Talibanisation.

Trust me , its easier said than done . I can understand what you are trying to say but keep in mind that these religious parties have influence in public and acting against them , well amounts to disturbing the law and order situation and making people go " haywire " . You can see the number of supporters in the picture , well that is the reality and I cant shy away from it .
Well I might be wrong but I think these parties have managed to convince the masses that Religion always takes precedence on Nation.

This is Pakistan.
You have no idea how many Pakistanis support this brainwashed murderer
For how long does the silent majority is going to keep mum on such issues?

i remember the day it happened,my father posted at abbotabad called and told us,our immediate reaction was that of shock and disgust.Next morning what happened at my college was worse ...Boys distributed sweets all round ,absolutely pathetic

and this is the sect that claims to be sufi.mind it ,the Sunni Tehreek is purely Barelvi,they claim to represent the non violent version of Islam

For how long does the silent majority is going to keep mum on such issues?
No IDEA .. but they have to wake up soon otherwise we should get ready for more bloodshed....
Majority of Pakistanis have either extremist mindset or are Neutral, having sympathy for these Monsters

Well I might be wrong but I think these parties have managed to convince the masses that Religion always takes precedence on Nation.
And That is exactly what destroyed us..

unfortunately no its not .. ranjeet can you give sunny and bobby on rent to pakistan ? i need a dhai kilo ka hath for them ...
Why would you need them when you got your own ...
noorietshirtcopy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom