What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Great that justice is served. I wish now all the corrupt politicians are put on trial and hanged too. There are many politicians supporting terrorism or extremism and even acting like one. They are the root cause of evil in society and should be demolished.
I wish the similar justice could be dispensed in the Raymond Davis who killed 2 Pakistanis and caused the death of 2 other Pakistanis and went out of the country unpunished.

because if Modi was your nations best hope against Pakistan, then I don't know what to say!

Dude, we did not vote Modi into power by a landslide because he was our "best hope against Pakistan."

Contrary to what you guys believe, or have been lead to believe by the goings on seen on forums such as PDF, PAF, etc., normal Indians, the ones who voted for him, have other things, more pressing things, that consume their political, economic and social consciousness.

I voted for him because I see him as a honest man.

A strong man.

A incorruptible man.

A self-made man who has risen through the ranks on the dint of his own labor and talent.

A man who has principles.

A man who will not pander to forces inimical to the well being of my country and countrymen.

A man who has ideas and vision.

A man who has self belief and drive.

A man who is tireless for what he puts his mind to.

A man who is a doer, and a proven leader.

A man who I can relate to. Who most common Indians can relate to.

A man who will stand up to foreign powers who try to manipulate and brow beat and bully us.

A man who will deal with hostile regional powers with a firm hand. A hand that can go out for a handshake, but can equally close into an iron fist.

A man who will clean our country of filth. Of all kinds.

A man who will put more money in my pocket and better my life overall.

Can you see Pakistan as a recurring theme anywhere in the calculus above?

He's considered a Ghazi because he shot dead an unarmed old man from behind? What the...oh how the standard of Ghazi has fallen..

By the way, I still haven't seen anything where Taseer (rh) committed blashpmey. Can some qadri fan boy show me where did he commit blashpemy?

I am yet to find out when he committed "blasphemy" as well. As the supreme court recently held, scrutiny of the Blasphemy Law which was written down by the lawmakers of Pakistan, does not amount to blasphemy. Really glad the authorities had the guts to get rid of this criminal, and set a strong precedent for the future. You dont go around killing anyone on the street willy nilly because you "think" they committed blasphemy. Tomorrow you'l have murders taking place because some person "thought" an individual from another sect is a false Muslim, and therefore wajib ul qatal. In fact that is happening already, but hopefully this trend can be reversed with gutsy decisions like the one made today.

Last edited:
Mujhay to ammi ghar say nikalnay nahe day raheiN kiyon kay unhain pata hay mein nay faizabad nikal jana hay :D

No idea but from pics it sure looks like it

Everything is fine in Karachi except the numaish and new karachi. Got my drivers license today because I knew it wouldn't be that crowded as all the riff raff will be busy making doomsday predictions instead of the tall claims that he would never be hanged like the dirty murderer that he is.

Protesters are staging demonstrations at Lahore’s Shahdara Chowk while in Karachi, Shahrah-e-Faisal is blocked. Ghareebabad area of Sindh’s capital also witnessed protests and road leading to Liaquatabad from Hassan Square was closed for all kinds of traffic.

Workers of Sunni Tehreek (ST) demonstrated protest in Sindh’s Hyderabad against Qadri’s execution. Schools and shops were forcefully shut across the city.

BREAKING* Peshawar: Mumtaz Qadri Ki Phansi K Khilaf Jamat e Islami Ne Muzahiron Ka Elan Kar Dia. Mushtaq Ahmad Amir JI KPK

QUETTA: Hub,Uthal,Qta, Kuzdar,Kharan, Bela Or Balochistan Ki Muktalif Elaqon Mein #Mumtaz Qadri Ki Shadat(f@k you kharan news) Ki Khilaf Ehtjaji Realy:

D
Sources ARY,Dunya,Kharan news

500 banda mar gaya Hazara town kisi ko parwa nahe aik killer kay liay Peshawar to Quetta,Lahore to Karachi rallies?
Jahaz Awaam hay hamari
@DESERT FIGHTER

I know all about these Gharibabad, Hassan Square areas. things are back to normal. Even Bengali maasi came to work today. Or else they are ones who take a day off if things are really bad. :lol:

Bold? It is expect, not bold. He killed a sitting official, a voted in representative of his constituency, whom he was suppose to protect.

He's just the first of many whom should be hung.
Now the next bold step of Nawaz's govt. should be to bring back Raymond Davis from America and hang him for killing two Pakistanis directly and 2 Pakistanis indirectly.

Dude, we did not vote Modi into power by a landslide because he was our "best hope against Pakistan."

Contrary to what you guys believe, or have been lead to believe by the goings on seen on forums such as PDF, PAF, etc., normal Indians, the ones who voted for him, have other things, more pressing things, that consume their political, economic and social consciousness.

A strong man.

A incorruptible man.

A self-made man who has risen through the ranks on the dint of his own labor and talent.

A man who will not pander to forces inimical to the well being of my country and countrymen.

A man who will stand up to foreign powers who try to manipulate and brow beat and bully us.

A man who will deal with hostile regional powers with a firm hand. A hand that can go out for a handshake, but can equally close into an iron fist.

Oh! I never knew that Moodi is as high in terms of caliber as Gandhi and Nehru. You people are really lucky to have such a great leader.

Poor Nawaz Shareef had no option other than obeying to the pressure of his foreign master. The PM who let Raymond Davis go unpunished on foreign pressure let the poor Mumtaz be hanged on the same foreign pressure. Our PM is just like a tea boy of the foreign leaders.

CcW1C1oUsAUAz2e.jpg:small

Protest against #MumtazQadri's hanging at Jinnah International Airport Karachi
fa8deS51qyPndLpz.jpg:small

Some one shared
Captain Safdar, husband of Maryam Nawaz / Son-in-law of PM Nawaz Sharif declares murderer Mumtaz Qadri a "Hero".
XG2DXshxDMK5epgc.jpg:small

#Karachi & other cities on high alert on news of #MumtazQadri hanging. Mullahs gathering at Numaish Karachi
CcVyFsXWIAAUAeW.jpg:small

@WAJsal @MaarKhoor @DESERT FIGHTER

I

IJP road clear rest all blocked by protesters. Had to return Home earlier morning as we couldnt get through. They started as early as 6 as My Father got call from Truck Drivers that were transporting his material to Barakoh that their vehicles have been confiscated to block the roads near Faizabad. There are two Big Madarassa In I-8. Any Trouble @Zibago?
Aj uni say chuti miliaj assignment ki last date thi 3rd time extend hui :D
Kiyon kiya ap is sector mein rehtay ho

For a moment I always feel pity on Qadri... I mean what he did was utter foolishness out of his love for religion. I have always been in favour of hanging him on pure basis of deceiving your master and killing him when he was supposed to be protecting him. I take this case as a murder and the assassin got what he deserved

But I think the real justice will only be served if the enquiry committee / police was able to find out the people who brainwashed him to do such a heinous crime and probably hang them too or at least imprison them for life. They are the real players of chess, Qadri was just a pawn

I feel pity for him too, what a lost soul that individual must have who corrupted Qadri to commit such a heinous crime. As you say Qadri was just a pawn. The real snakes are sitting in their "madrasse" untouched so far. Until they are destroyed terrorism, extremism and crime done for "religious purposes" will never end.

The anger of the Indians over Mumtaz is understandable. One of the illicit wife of Salman Taseer is an Indian Sikh lady. Salman has a love child from that illicit wife. Mumtaz killed the illicit brother-in-law of an indian lady. The illicit widow must also be very happy over Mumtaz's hanging.

A strong man.

A incorruptible man.

Bullsh!t. You voted that asshole chaiwala because of Gujarat 2002. Now go satisfy your fellow compatriots about Modi instead of writing such long rants here.

I am yet to find out when he committed "blasphemy" as well. As the supreme court recently held, scrutiny of the Blasphemy Law which was written down by the lawmakers of Pakistan, does not amount to blasphemy. Really glad the authorities had the guts to get rid of this criminal, and set a strong precedent for the future. You dont go around killing anyone on the street willy nilly because you "think" they committed blasphemy. Tomorrow you'l have murders taking place because some person "thought" an individual from another sect is a false Muslim, and therefore wajib ul qatal. In fact that is happening already, but hopefully this trend can be reversed with gutsy decisions like the one made today.

I think we should all commend and encourage the authorities to continue this trend of stamping out terrorism, bigotry and extremism. What is happening today would have been impossible even 5 years ago. I pray that Pakistan continues on this path, this is the only path that will help in cementing the rule of law and stamping out extremism. For far too long, the religious extremists in particular overstepped their boundaries and committed injustices upon injustices. It's great to see the state of Pakistan finally awakening from a long slumber, and its beautiful to see. Hope those days are not too far behind when Pakistan emerges as a peaceful and prosperous nation free of poverty, intolerance and ignorance.

It is wrong to celebate the death of even an enemy, but I can't help but be happy that the state and the people of Pakistan are not only talking about justice but delivering it (albeit late, but Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say).

Perplexed by the Islamabad "bar". All of these judges should have their licences/degrees revoked immediately since if they dont believe in the rule of law, then they are an embarrassment to the legal profession. Its like a doctor saying I refuse to treat a patient because he belongs to a different religion. Do your job or get lost.

Salam Taseer was a corrupt politician. We need thousands of mercenaries like Mumtaz to kill thousands of corrupt politicians.

Mumtaz Qadri swore an oath on the Qur'an to protect Taseer's life. Yet he broke that oat. That is the biggest corruption, no? Tum jaisay manhoos logon ki wajah se ye mulk kabar khana bana hua hai.

A country with Justice system , grants NRO to elite rich and protects killers in Political parties , and hangs a driver who happened to take out a political head who hardly was a saint.

The poor in country are fed up , with riches of the Elite driving Mercedes, stealing taxes, and buying properties in UK, UAE eventually the mazdoor community will pick up the same "belcha"
and come knocking on politician's doors

Sends a message that poor folks your lives don't matter

The rich have their GOLF Course, the English breakfast in morning , the aroma and flour of coffees. Fancy expensive cars, licenses to carry weapons , few bottles of Jack Daniels in cabinets , waiting for the Chilled delivery on a cold night to help pass the nights away not forgetting the various parties to attend thru out the year

The poor just happen to wake up at Fajar they go pray . and remember their prophet and off they go to 12 hour shift just to make minimum wage, so if someone attacks their Prophet obviously the reaction would be severe due to the only important thing in their lives being attacked

A Blunder of Epic proportions from government stand point , should have just moved that man to long term sentence like 30 years so he could repent his sins

Failure of Provincial Ministers to handle the crisis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom