What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

May be he acted alone or inspired by some hate speech, if you search him on net you will find many videos of him strongly associated with particular sect who are quite violent over blasphemy issue....guards assigned to such high profile personalities should screen thoroughly and only appoint those who are moderate in religious terms.
I remember they did amend some sort of rules and regulations for recruiting the body guards of officials after this incident

Chalo achi baat ye hai ke sara din awam qadri qadri keh ke thak jaye gi aur phir raat ko cricket match Dekh ke so jaye gi aur subha uth ke apne kaam main lag jaye gi

Aaj anchors ko faltu news ko barha charha ke nahi sunana paray ga aur kuch ulema jo kaafi dair se TV pe aane ka intazar kar rahay thay aaj unhain moqa mil jaye ga

Karachi and Punjab does not mean ENTIRE Pakistan.

Period
Protesters are staging demonstrations at Lahore’s Shahdara Chowk while in Karachi, Shahrah-e-Faisal is blocked. Ghareebabad area of Sindh’s capital also witnessed protests and road leading to Liaquatabad from Hassan Square was closed for all kinds of traffic.

Workers of Sunni Tehreek (ST) demonstrated protest in Sindh’s Hyderabad against Qadri’s execution. Schools and shops were forcefully shut across the city.

BREAKING* Peshawar: Mumtaz Qadri Ki Phansi K Khilaf Jamat e Islami Ne Muzahiron Ka Elan Kar Dia. Mushtaq Ahmad Amir JI KPK

QUETTA: Hub,Uthal,Qta, Kuzdar,Kharan, Bela Or Balochistan Ki Muktalif Elaqon Mein #Mumtaz Qadri Ki Shadat(f@k you kharan news) Ki Khilaf Ehtjaji Realy:

D
Sources ARY,Dunya,Kharan news

500 banda mar gaya Hazara town kisi ko parwa nahe aik killer kay liay Peshawar to Quetta,Lahore to Karachi rallies?
Jahaz Awaam hay hamari
@DESERT FIGHTER

Protesters are staging demonstrations at Lahore’s Shahdara Chowk while in Karachi, Shahrah-e-Faisal is blocked. Ghareebabad area of Sindh’s capital also witnessed protests and road leading to Liaquatabad from Hassan Square was closed for all kinds of traffic.

Workers of Sunni Tehreek (ST) demonstrated protest in Sindh’s Hyderabad against Qadri’s execution. Schools and shops were forcefully shut across the city.

BREAKING* Peshawar: Mumtaz Qadri Ki Phansi K Khilaf Jamat e Islami Ne Muzahiron Ka Elan Kar Dia. Mushtaq Ahmad Amir JI KPK

QUETTA: Hub,Uthal,Qta, Kuzdar,Kharan, Bela Or Balochistan Ki Muktalif Elaqon Mein #Mumtaz Qadri Ki Shadat(f@k you kharan news) Ki Khilaf Ehtjaji Realy:

D

500 banda mar gaya Hazara town kisi ko parwa nahe aik killer kay liay Peshawar to Quetta,Lahore to Karachi rallies?
Jahaz Awaam hay hamari
@DESERT FIGHTER

All of them are not protesting for him but for getting attention since these politically religious groups has nothing to cling on.

RIP to their protests.

D

Jahaz Awaam hay hamari
@DESERT FIGHTER

Iss banday nay suna hay phelay bhi firing ki thi kissi civilian pay jab yeh kissi protocol shrotocol kay sath tha?

All of them are not protesting for him but for getting attention since these politically religious groups has nothing to cling on.

RIP to their protests.
Madrassay kay paghal students hain tor phoor karein gay

Iss banday nay suna hay phelay bhi firing ki thi kissi civilian pay jab yeh kissi protocol shrotocol kay sath tha?
He murdered Salman Taseer
Salman Taseer’s killer Mumtaz Qadri hanged after 5 years | Pakistan Today

Mumtaz Qadari followed Bralvi sect and was inspired by Bralvi mufti Hanif Qureshi fatwa. I want to hear from Barlvis who are quick to call others terrorist and all sort of names. What do they think about him.
he did cross the red line set by Sharea and got what he deserved----unlike any deobandi/salafi terrorist he didn't blew the whole security squad or some women and children in a markete to implement sharea or get revenge from yahood o hunood----

isolated incidents like these compel us to illuminate gullible musalmans that during the time of Ghazi Ilm Din Shaheed R.A there was british rule in the subcontinent,now we have an Islamic Republic-----so, we'll have to abide by the Sharea Law. Means, only govt can grant and inflict death penalty in any case-- the Islamic discipline---Its a very sensitive issue to a musalman and we dont need annoying pseudo liberals (who dont even have any idea about the basics of Islamic Jurisprudence) to dictate an ordinary musalmn what the Sharea should be. they further comlicate the situation with their secular rants------

Ulemas from all sects should come forward to instruct the masses that your emotions have no value in front of Sharea---you folks will have to follow The Principles laid down by Islam in letter and spirit regarding Hudood punishments and beyond-----

P.S Sirs @MastanKhan @Hyperion @Daneshmand if you gentlemen find anything ridiculous in my post do correct me--

I was in Pindi Cantt today and not a single sign of any protest.

I didn't go to Isb because of the protests.

Tells you these loser moulvis only fear the danda.

We need to stop acting like a banana republic!

Similarly it tells you the amount of wailay log in our society.

Fcuking mullah buttboys in madressahs have nothing to do all day hence they would be at the forefront of these protests.

this traitor qadri break his oath but mad pakistanis supporting him to kill a liberal man for nothing . thanks PML for hang this lizard

I was in Pindi Cantt today and not a single sign of any protest.

I didn't go to Isb because of the protests.

Tells you these loser moulvis only fear the danda.

We need to stop acting like a banana republic!

Similarly it tells you the amount of wailay log in our society.

Fcuking mullah buttboys in madressahs have nothing to do all day hence they would be at the forefront of these protests.
Faizabad side par protests hain

Mujhay to ammi ghar say nikalnay nahe day raheiN kiyon kay unhain pata hay mein nay faizabad nikal jana hay :D

No idea but from pics it sure looks like it
Janazay me savor bantey tu shaed me bhe pnch jaun :p:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom