What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

We have faced a lots .Latest one was Yakub hanging .
Of Course somepeople supports him .A part of democracy.

That is what i had in my mind when i said that..... I think we should leave this for them to discuss, as our knowledge on this topic would not be enough to continue here......

I don't see any massive protest so far.. All I see is 20-40 people gathering in city with total populations of hundreds of thousands, some places millions

Is this what we call a protest.. Seems like the fan following of Qadri Sahab was only in the speeches of some idiot maulvis... That's a good sign for Pakistan

I know some maulvi's will launch an organised protest in support of him in coming days but the reaction of the public has already reaffirmed that it will be no more than a night show

He's considered a Ghazi because he shot dead an unarmed old man from behind? What the...oh how the standard of Ghazi has fallen..

By the way, I still haven't seen anything where Taseer (rh) committed blashpmey. Can some qadri fan boy show me where did he commit blashpemy?

World doesnt revolve around your imagination :D
Except you entire word has good opinion about us.Sorry:D

So called protests would die by today. Karachi is open and normal and so is Lahore and other cities.

By the way what is the price for getting elected as a member parliament in India? 50 dead muslims?

So called protests would die by today. Karachi is open and normal and so is Lahore and other cities.

By the way what is the price for getting elected as a member parliament in India? 50 dead muslims?

I already told you .
World doesnt revolve around your imagination.:D

So another Shaheed added to the list by Mulla Brigade ( only ALLAH knows the best)

@Zibago Mundeya aidi ki update ay ???? ye tou dosron ki shadi mein abdullah diwana ban'ne k chakr mein ni ??

la-0411-pin07.jpg

@MaarKhoor @The Eagle

Intazar karna paya ma ve update da.. pata nahi hona ki ay....lagna wa mamool di takreer te thori bohti dhamki...

Its not very difficult to close a street. 40 blind people in front of parliament at mall road closed down mall. Moulvis have a good following so their protest can block the streets but it no way shows the attitude of the nation nor their opinion.

Anyhow that's democracy. The right to protest and they can protest but he is dead. They can put posters of him in their bedroom but the moratorium is off and those pending hangings and the hangings will cone to fruition and acts against the state will be punished.

Mumtaz Qadari followed Bralvi sect and was inspired by Bralvi mufti Hanif Qureshi fatwa. I want to hear from Barlvis who are quick to call others terrorist and all sort of names. What do they think about him.

You are right on behalf of all beralvis please accept my oppology and send one copy to Abdul!maziz Ghazi and Sauna

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom