What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Justice is served:tup: Thanks to Raheel Sharif Sahib, politicians doesn't have ballz to reach on decision or cowardly delay the issue in fear of mullah group. RIH

Rumors of possible riots and curfew circulating on social media in Islamabad

Hun masair miki tay curfew na scene lagna baon molvi putar gaye bomb tamakaiyaan ala scene hon na chance wi bqn,na

Awaam baon weli ey koi na koi taa mil si glass kinan astay :D
Funeral will be held tomorrow now after Zuhur at famous Liaqat Bagh. I think Army and Rangers should be deployed because it would be massive crowd their. Lahore till now is okay I nothing much happening

Yar, people should be happy, according to them he is shaheed and he will go jannat according to them.

I think these are not protest, these are sounds of joy of a person going to jannat.....

Rumors of possible riots and curfew circulating on social media in Islamabad

Hun masair miki tay curfew na scene lagna baon molvi putar gaye bomb tamakaiyaan ala scene hon na chance wi bqn,na

Awaam baon weli ey koi na koi taa mil si glass kinan astay :D

Good good band karo yar sara kuj aik haftay to phelay ni khulna chaiay da kuj v kum z kum mara daftar ni khulna chaiay da, baki lagay rao.................... :devil:

Please point to me a source where he disrespcted Prophet (saw). Just show me one. Okay mullah fan boys?

This terrorist still have support among Pakistanis .
After all these sufferings they didnt learn a single lesson
Better to take care of your own house which modi the magnificent burning...

@Zibago Mundeya aidi ki update ay ???? ye tou dosron ki shadi mein abdullah diwana ban'ne k chakr mein ni ??

la-0411-pin07.jpg

@MaarKhoor @The Eagle

Salman Taseer was good administrator and true secularist .Some people dont like whenever they takes action against terrorist .Good news is that Pakistan began to take action against terrorism .A good start indeed .

This is one drawback of the word "Democracy"...... We too are facing this......

We have faced a lots .Latest one was Yakub hanging .
Of Course somepeople supports him .A part of democracy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom