What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Protests in favour of this murderer... And we wonder why our country has gone to shit.

Just search for Qadri on Facebook and go through the posts... Even the so called well educated people are supporting this terrorist.

We need to take strong and decisive actions against these protests by arresting all of the organizers.

He's considered a Ghazi because he shot dead an unarmed old man from behind? What the...oh how the standard of Ghazi has fallen..

By the way, I still haven't seen anything where Taseer (rh) committed blashpmey. Can some qadri fan boy show me where did he commit blashpemy?

:disagree: ghazi
:agree: shaheed declared

Protests in favour of this murderer... And we wonder why our country has gone to shit.

Just search for Qadri on Facebook and go through the posts... Even the so called well educated people are supporting this terrorist.

We need to take strong and decisive actions against these protests by arresting all of the organizers.

No need. Protests would die down today. And FB posts don't represent any nation. People are normal and their is no major disturbance. Govt is handling it smartly.

There is nothing to do with particular sect, any moulvi can become rabid regardless of faith (sunni, shia, deobandi or salafi)....Just identify the rabid mullahs and cull them.

Abdul Aziz will be shttin in his pants today ... this brings him one step closer to END
He can't shit in his pants because he is using pampers since lal masjid operation...the person who is shitting in his pants is Nora Bros, it seems the lost control and somebody else pushed them to do this...they must mourn their ideological brother...why not since N.S once dreamed to become Khalifa or ameer ul momeneen.

Who are these protesters? Afghan refugees?

And why should not people protest when ilm ud din was considered such a big hero even jinnah and iqbal played a part in his defence / glorification? Ilm ud din was a common murderer too. Why name places after him but then pretend to hate mumtaz qadri?????

Ped boya babool ka....

Two different cases. The man Ilmuddin killed had in actual committed Blasphemy by writing an abusive book on our Last Prophet (PBUH). while Salman Taseer did not say anything which could be called blasphemy.

Ilmuddin case was much stronger in a sense that the man he killed would have been responsible for public disorder if he was not killed.

:enjoy: تو اب سارا پاکستان ہی دہشتگرد ہوگیا سواے کچھ ہزار دیسی لبرلز کے
ماریں گے کیوں بس اس تنزلی پسند سوچ کو تبدیل کریں گے
آخر کون سی گستاخی کی سلمان نے جو اس کو قتل کیا کیا کمزور کا سھارا بننا جرم ھے?

Justice done-----
Obituary-660x330.jpg

For a moment I always feel pity on Qadri... I mean what he did was utter foolishness out of his love for religion. I have always been in favour of hanging him on pure basis of deceiving your master and killing him when he was supposed to be protecting him. I take this case as a murder and the assassin got what he deserved

But I think the real justice will only be served if the enquiry committee / police was able to find out the people who brainwashed him to do such a heinous crime and probably hang them too or at least imprison them for life. They are the real players of chess, Qadri was just a pawn

For a moment I always feel pity on Qadri... I mean what he did was utter foolishness out of his love for religion. I have always been in favour of hanging him on pure basis of deceiving your master and killing him when he was supposed to be protecting him. I take this case as a murder and the assassin got what he deserved

But I think the real justice will only be served if the enquiry committee / police was able to find out the people who brainwashed him to do such a heinous crime and probably hang them too or at least imprison them for life. They are the real players of chess, Qadri was just a pawn
May be he acted alone or inspired by some hate speech, if you search him on net you will find many videos of him strongly associated with particular sect who are quite violent over blasphemy issue....guards assigned to such high profile personalities should screen thoroughly and only appoint those who are moderate in religious terms.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom