What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Should see the sizes of their stomache's first, before deciding who is rich and who is poor lol.

These guys are living in luxury, My dad always says in the 60s the mullahs would be living off the generousity of the people who would send them food every meal time. Now Mullahs dine with lavish 7 course meals and drive around in 4x4. Each with a private army for protection. These guys talking about poor and rich is hilarious.

Bhai sahab, then how shall we be able to get our country clean of the corrupt politicians?

Dear Friend, when there is no justice, then the system is expected to generate just outlaws. You may remember the tragedy of the fall of the former East Pakistan. The Bengalis had no option other than taking law into their hands and then inviting the enemy to take care of them.

Then surely justice should be established with justice? Or are you suggesting that justice should be established by thugs such as Qadri who have no regards for lawfulness with guns? And how can you expect people like Qadri to establish justice when they have brokens laws themselves, and have not given someone the right of a trial gauranteed under Islam and the consitituition?

Who are these protesters? Afghan refugees?

And why should not people protest when ilm ud din was considered such a big hero even jinnah and iqbal played a part in his defence / glorification? Ilm ud din was a common murderer too. Why name places after him but then pretend to hate mumtaz qadri?????

Ped boya babool ka....
If your Intention is trolling then you never find your answer

a) Gandhi Introduce Religion in Politics not Jinnah

b) In ilm din case...he did a right thing and met his desired destiny of Shahadat....so case closed

c) I would suggest one step more.....If anyone insults Mr.Ram, Buddha , Prophets ....shoudl be hanged immediately bcoz that is an Act of Instigation....world is a global village so definately we should introduce some mannered law that can ADDRESS that type of issues....Otherwise it will let ppl invite to take matter in their hand

d) Remember a POPE statement few days ago.....in Cartoon Controversy case....""If anyone insult my mother...then he should expect KICK from me""

Last edited:
How the hell a bearded man got into an elite unit of SSG guarding a governor?
It means govt officials will not be able to trust government provided security and may soon start fledging their own private militia..
punjab police elite force janab not ssg

Protesters in Pakistan burn a poster of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif following the hanging of Mumtaz Qadri
CcXYBk-WEAAjVEx.jpg:small

اسلام آباد ۔فیض آباد میں ممتاز قادری کی پھانسی کیخلاف احتجاج
CcXUncSW4AANTIh.jpg:small

CcXdS5DWAAAXlRV.jpg:small

کراچی ۔ نمائش چورنگی پر ممتاز قادری کی پھانسی کیخلاف احتجاج ہو رہاہے پولیس کی بھاری نفری موجود
QIZyKwAZX8fJ1SBX.jpg:small

People are Protesting in favour of #MumtazQadri at Baldia#Karachi
Y_pWOGiFMeqwzH7k.jpg:small

Reports of more people gathering in Faizabad to stage huge protests

@Jonah Arthur @Ray_of_Hope @EAK @Color_Less_Sky @Assailiant @friendly_troll96
And all from the twin cities please report situation in your area here

There is a Pakistani flag behind NS photo. Someone should register treason case against these lafangays.

Bullsh!t. You voted that asshole chaiwala because of Gujarat 2002. Now go satisfy your fellow compatriots about Modi instead of writing such long rants here.

Gujarat 2002 was definitely Modi announcing himself to the country. Who definitely in turn looked up and took notice.

But if it were so simple, then he could have been voted to power earlier also, no?

But the Congress won the next General Elections in 2004 and 2009.

Why?

Raymond Davis took advantage of "Islamic Law" and went away by giving blood money while Taseer's family didn't accepted that. Mullah brigade should be the last one whining about it as RD followed completely Halal method endorsed by them to avoid punishment.
Raymond Davis exactly took the advantage of Nawaz Shareef's timidity.

Gujarat 2002 was definitely Modi announcing himself to the country. Who definitely in turn looked up and took notice.

But if it were so simple, then he could have been voted to power earlier also, no?

But the Congress won the next General Elections in 2004 and 2009.

Why?
Because masses were not rabid with Hinduvta ideologies at that time, it takes time to make favorable general opinion..now it seems that most of the general Indian Hindu population adopted or ready to adopt extremist Hindu ideologies.

Raymond Davis took advantage of "Islamic Law" and went away by giving blood money while Taseer's family didn't accepted that. Mullah brigade should be the last one whining about it as RD followed completely Halal method endorsed by them to avoid punishment.
Raymond Davis exactly took the advantage of Nawaz Shareef's timidity.
You have to correct your knowledge.
Are you sure that the American govt. paid the compensation money? My idea is based on Mrs. Clinton's explicit statement. If you can substantiate your idea, I shall appreciate your correction of my knowledge.

These guys are living in luxury, My dad always says in the 60s the mullahs would be living off the generousity of the people who would send them food every meal time. Now Mullahs dine with lavish 7 course meals and drive around in 4x4. Each with a private army for protection. These guys talking about poor and rich is hilarious.

Then surely justice should be established with justice? Or are you suggesting that justice should be established by thugs such as Qadri who have no regards for lawfulness with guns? And how can you expect people like Qadri to establish justice when they have brokens laws themselves, and have not given someone the right of a trial gauranteed under Islam and the consitituition?
Dear Friend, my point is that when justice fails to badly to punish even few politicians out of thousands, then many indignant people will naturally be born. If justice really prevails, there will be no indignant persons to take law into their hands. Mercenaries like Mumtaz is not a good choice but at least these plunders of the nation should get rebuttal of their misdeeds.

Agree with most of what you said but this .................. I don't hate him because he is Hindu. I hate him because he is a bigot who has toned down to hide his hate for me and my country.

But there are many bigots, probably much bigger ones, who have hate for you (I'm assuming you do not mean you personally - coz I'm sure Modi does not really know you or of you) and for your country.

Do you hate all of them as much?

The crux is that you look down on Hindus.

You have been brainwashed by the whole "we ruled you guys for a thousand years" bakwaas.

You look down on Hindus as small and weak and afraid.

So when they stand up and do some killing of their own, it pricks the ego. More than actually causes pain.

Hyperion is right on the money. You guys do not give a fig for the Indian Muslims who were slain. Which is also my point.

Because masses were not rabid with Hinduvta ideologies at that time, it takes time to make favorable general opinion..now it seems that most of the general Indian Hindu population adopted or ready to adopt extremist Hindu ideologies.

Got it.

So Hindus are slow.

LOL.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom