What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

but there are people here using all sorts of excuses to defend him

There are many pakistanis who arent clear they keep mixing religion and state affairs , unless both these business are separated completly we will keep seeing people coming to the defence of religious nut jobs

Namak Haram ghadaar
@Zibago oay tu mujhey kyu galian day raha hai ?

I don't think you know what "however" means

I do but the blatant hypocrisy was too much to ignore.

Your basic attitude summed up is "I support the death penalty but only when someone I dislike dies. Every other time, it's bad bad bad!".

Look at all these secular terrorists in this thread calling for murdering those who attends this guys namaz e janaza.

I do but the blatant hypocrisy was too much to ignore.

Your basic attitude summed up is "I support the death penalty but only when someone I dislike dies. Every other time, it's bad bad bad!".

Correct! I am human after all. There is no pretense of perfection here at all. It is like the difference between someone who runs over your child or someone who rapes then slashes up your child. I am sure you get the drift. In this case Pakistan showed where it stood. Which can only be good for its future, Don't you agree?

Last edited:
and evidently he is not active probably already left for namaz-e-janaza....But he beongs to salafi sect quite different from bravlizzz...
ktka.jpg

The guy whose picture you use to mock, is from the kashmir area. His sister was thrown from a building (by Indian soldiers) and she was left paralyzed. So he's passionate about protesting, he hates the Indian oppression and he's Muslim.

How disgusting that a fellow Pakistani mocks him like this by copying the act of non-Muslims who use his pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many pakistanis who arent clear they keep mixing religion and state affairs , unless both these business are separated completly we will keep seeing people coming to the defence of religious nut jobs

@Zibago oay tu mujhey kyu galian day raha hai ?
Lo ji kahoon kisi aur ko bhe apko lagta hay apkay liay hay :D
Main nay Mumtaz ko kaha tha jis nay apnay employer ko maar key namak harami ki aur aik Governer ko maar key ghadari

misfire misfire:lol:
Collateral damage

Correct! I am human after all. There is so pretense of perfection here at all. It is like the difference between someone who runs over your child or someone who rapes then slashes up your child. I am sure you get the drift. In this case Pakistan showed where it stood. Which can only be good for its future, Don't you agree?

Well I, as a fellow human, will (understandably) call out such hypocrisy when I see it. And you are free to do the same with my posts.

Well I, as a fellow human, will (understandably) call out such hypocrisy when I see it. And you are free to do the same with my posts.

Okay you have it in for me. Lets turn the table. I see this guys act as my mother poisoning my food. In all traditions of the human mindset a person puts trust in beings around them. What this man did was vile, and his reasoning was vile. He swore to protect someone whom he killed.

That is as low as a person can get. Don't you think?

The bottom line is that taseer was just too great and intelligent for this nation. We did not deserve him! He at no point disrespected the Prophet! The mullah brigade twisted his words. I knew taseer personally and he was a proper humanitarian and a gentlemen!
Bolded part.
Yes, by all accounts, Taseer was a highly intelligent, literate, generous person and not tainted by 'corruption' as many PPP leaders were in the Zardari era. Taseer was very loyal to his party. In the context of Pakistan's political 'leaders', Taseer was an angel! Remember, 'context' is important. People are getting carried away against Taseer because they dislike PPP/Zardari.
It makes my heart bleed to see his death at the hands of a DUNG BEETLE like Qadri!!

m
CcW1C1oUsAUAz2e.jpg:small

Protest against #MumtazQadri's hanging at Jinnah International Airport Karachi
fa8deS51qyPndLpz.jpg:small

Some one shared
Captain Safdar, husband of Maryam Nawaz / Son-in-law of PM Nawaz Sharif declares murderer Mumtaz Qadri a "Hero".
XG2DXshxDMK5epgc.jpg:small

#Karachi & other cities on high alert on news of #MumtazQadri hanging. Mullahs gathering at Numaish Karachi
CcVyFsXWIAAUAeW.jpg:small

@WAJsal @MaarKhoor @DESERT FIGHTER

Aj uni say chuti miliaj assignment ki last date thi 3rd time extend hui :D
Kiyon kiya ap is sector mein rehtay ho
Man i had a quiz today, asked a frnd to request Maam to take it on another day. Dnt know if she will accept. I wouldnt have give a damn for this if hadnt screwed up 1st 2 quizzes :)
Naval Anchorage. Love the Environment :) Hate The Distance:(

This judicial murder smells many future occasions in dear Pakistan
May fuel and quicken many future positive changes
Inspite the efforts of 1% ruling class planning.

The butthurt from the mard e momins on this thread is so satisfying. For once, the tables are turned and the religious extremists feel victimised. So gratifying. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom