What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Dear Friend, my point is that when justice fails to badly to punish even few politicians out of thousands, then many indignant people will naturally be born. If justice really prevails, there will be no indignant persons to take law into their hands. Mercenaries like Mumtaz is not a good choice but at least these plunders of the nation should get rebuttal of their misdeeds.
Would you like a person like Qadri as your personal bodyguard?

Dear Friend, my point is that when justice fails to badly to punish even few politicians out of thousands, then many indignant people will naturally be born. If justice really prevails, there will be no indignant persons to take law into their hands. Mercenaries like Mumtaz is not a good choice but at least these plunders of the nation should get rebuttal of their misdeeds.

I understand your point and frustration, but brother taking laws in to your own hands will only create more violence and chaos in a society which is already full of bloodshed. What is there to stop someone else standing up and saying the justice you are trying to establish is wrong and killing you? It will only lead to a cycle of unending violence. It is better to remain patience and work within the system to better ourselves. Have we ourselves stopped taking and giving bribes? Have we stopped adding water in our milk? Have we stopped selling counterfeit medicines? Have we stopped throwing rubbish on the streets in complete disregard to our neighbours? Have we stopped hating each other based on religion, sect, ethnicity and nationality? We can only change society when we change ourselves first.

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

What else I should say if not this. Where people will protest-----for justice being served. #Pity.

Wonder why these people do not protest when our children are killed.

Country hit by protests after Mumtaz Qadri's hanging
325230_69723888.jpg

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Incensed locals have launched protests in different cities against hanging of Punjab governor Salman Taseer’s killer, Mumtaz Qadri, Dunya News reported Monday.

Section 144 has been imposed in the provincial capital to counter attempted rallies causing trouble in the city. Ravi Bridge is shut for traffic while heavy contingent of police has been deployed at the site.

Protesters are staging demonstrations at Lahore’s Shahdara Chowk while in Karachi, Shahrah-e-Faisal is blocked. Ghareebabad area of Sindh’s capital also witnessed protests and road leading to Liaquatabad from Hassan Square was closed for all kinds of traffic.

Route of the Lahore’s metro has been restricted to M.A.O College due to the ongoing fracases in different areas.

Metro bus service is suspended in Rawalpindi as protesters have blocked the route and shut the key terminal. Flocks of people have also shut expressway and Faizabad bridge that connect the city with the federal capital. Protesters reportedly pelted dozens of vehicles with stones and broke window panes.

Workers of Sunni Tehreek (ST) demonstrated protest in Sindh’s Hyderabad against Qadri’s execution. Schools and shops were forcefully shut across the city.

In the morning, hundreds of people who hail Qadri as Ghazi gathered at his family s house in Rawalpindi for final sightings. Reportedly, family of the murderer was asked on Sunday to visit him in jail as he was unwell . However, the news about imminent execution was broke to them later on.

Qadri, a former police commando in Taseer’s security protocol, gunned down the former governor on 4th Jaunary 2011 in Islamabad’s Kohsar Market. Qadri was handed a death sentence by the Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC).
vlcsnap-2016-02-29-09h21m40s91.png

Lahore’s Ravi Bridge at halt post the hanging
vlcsnap-2016-02-29-09h22m46s222.png

Maddened protesters shut Rawalpindi metro service
vlcsnap-2016-02-29-09h29m36s239.png

Counter closed at Rawalpindi metro station
vlcsnap-2016-02-29-09h03m28s160(1).png

Still shows demonstrators protesting in the early hours today in Karachi
Country hit by protests after Mumtaz Qadri's hanging - Pakistan - Dunya News
@MaarKhoor @Ammara Chaudhry @django @Shamain @PaklovesTurkiye @WAJsal @waz
Aj uni closed schools say chuti day di
5 bajay Namazey Janaza kay baad riots ka imkaan

4 saal pehle hi phansi hojati to logon ko mauqa na milta itna jazbaati honey ka aur protest karne ka.........per seriously.....Nothing happened big in Karachi, life is on as usual. Liberal extremists and religious extremists both are curse for Pakistan...........hahahahaha......Qairet Brigade and Beghairat brigade..........

If your Intention is trolling then you never find your answer

a) Gandhi Introduce Religion in Politics not Jinnah

b) In ilm din case...he did a right thing and met his desired destiny of Shahadat....so case closed
d) Remember a POPE statement few days ago.....in Cartoon Controversy case....""If anyone insult my mother...then he should expect KICK from me""

Conferring illmuddin to " Shahdat" is again a contentious point while attempting to put forth the upright case of Islamic murders .....

Not in mood to deviate from the sub at hand, killing someone ( until self defense) cant be justified for any reason or circumstances..... Thanks .....

Qadri not only was a coward murderer he was also a snake his job was to protect ST thats what he got paid for , but like a snake he bit his own master ..
but there are people here using all sorts of excuses to defend him

Bloody hell, this thread is either full of liberals inciting murder on protesters (or other liberals doing nothing whatsoever to point out the hypocrisy) . You're (the ones in the former group) as bad as the guy who got hung.

Move on, guys. Nothing happened. Pakistan was tolerant before, is tolerant now too and will remain a tolerant society in future too.....IA

:pakistan:

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

What else I should say if not this. Where people will protest-----for justice being served. #Pity.
Dehshat gardon ka jo yaar hey?

Qadri not only was a coward murderer he was also a snake his job was to protect ST thats what he got paid for , but like a snake he bit his own master ..
Namak Haram ghadaar

Cannot condone state sanctioned murder.

However in this case I cannot fault the Pakistani state or people.

Well Done !!!!

Cannot condone state sanctioned murder.

However in this case I cannot fault the Pakistani state or people.

Well Done !!!!

I honestly don't think you know what condone means. You've literally done it in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom