What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

The butthurt from the mard e momins on this thread is so satisfying. For once, the tables are turned and the religious extremists feel victimised. So gratifying. :lol:
glad to see first time haters feel heat murderers face death.pakistan will be a free liberal peaceful developed country but we will not here to see .

Are you sure that the American govt. paid the compensation money? My idea is based on Mrs. Clinton's explicit statement. If you can substantiate your idea, I shall appreciate your correction of my knowledge.

Dig-out yourself you will find enough material to tell you that RD was freed using Diyat law. Now GoP got refund of money she paid under guise of support fund, aid, chanda or whatever doesn't change the fact that RD freedom was Halal.

12798975_1662309367365316_6913591915613599115_n.jpg

@Pakistani Exile @MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Imran Khan @DesertFox97

Yes they should be hanged but why our courts not finishing ecnomic terrorist who are responsible for starvation of thar low quality of life even blind can see it if this law is against only for ordinary people than i dont accept it has to start from presidance who ever involved in terror in any form should be hanged no immunity nothing other wise this topi drama govt is doing only for ordinary people

Time to show nation people from top govt can be hanged other wise i dont agree

As expected, mullahs gone wild. There is nothing good that can come from unthinking beasts who no nothing but to read, over and over again, sacred texts without understand the real meaning of Islam. Qadri should have been killed a long time ago.

This judicial murder smells many future occasions in dear Pakistan
May fuel and quicken many future positive changes
Inspite the efforts of 1% ruling class planning.

:) Judicial murder ? how?

PDF only allows posts in favor of qadyanis. No post in favor of aashiq e Rasool (s.a.w.w) is allowed.

Now Ban me!

If he was an ashiq e Rasool we would have supported him.

BUt Salman Taseer did nothing which could be called blasphemy

Justice has been Served ..

Only Allah has the power to Judge People .. let him do his work , and we do our part .

:) Judicial murder ? how?

If he was an ashiq e Rasool we would have supported him.

BUt Salman Taseer did nothing which could be called blasphemy
ye baat samjhaty samjhaty 5 saal ho gaay mam koi nhi samjhy ga kiyoo ke jo bhi brelvi hai us ke liye qadri sacha baki sab ghalat hai choreen ab

ye baat samjhaty samjhaty 5 saal ho gaay mam koi nhi samjhy ga kiyoo ke jo bhi brelvi hai us ke liye qadri sacha baki sab ghalat hai choreen ab

Imran bhai ye Barelvi ya kisi aur muslak ko humain beech main nai lana chahye because a lot of neutral people are dragged into it just because they are braelvis.

Aur sachi bat to yeh ha mujhe to in maslakon ki samjh hee nahi ati.

Koi samjhye is bat ko ya nahi our courts have finally did the justice

Back
Top Bottom