What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

An Indian saffroni thinks? barri baat ha bhai bari bat

his post remind me of reading comments on Youtube Debate videos between Christians and Muslim scholars , where Stupid and Pathetic Hindu like him come in the middle of nowhere, and post Shitty comments , sometimes degrading Jesus pbuh or Bible , and sometimes degrading Quran and Muhammad pbuh .. to start a verbal fight between Christians ..
these Disgusting Hindu's think they can interfere in the debates which have nothing to do with them, by having Usernames with Muslim names and sometimes Christian names..

Simply Pathetic .

System is already there but lacks implementation though some corrections may be needed but where the law makers are busy building roads and having kick-backs, what type of reform or legislation can be expected. IMO, it has to start from bottom to top first with intelligent and eligible people to be elected other than just holding degrees. Raeesani did hold a degree as well and as per the scenario quoted exactly that "Degree; Degree hoti ha chahay jaali ho ya asli".

A system without implementation is useless for a society. If you ask me I would say it has to start from courts. Even our judiciary system will be corruption free and will deliver justice majority of the crimes and evils of the society will be ended right there. Take the example of the fake degree, remember, that PML(N) MNA with fake degree and all the proofs were against him, but the verdict of court went in his favor.
Creating a system ain't a big thing, working on its implementation is.
Above all, we as a society needs to get mature and fix ourselves. Corruption is seen even in vender. So we need to fix ourselves. Change comes from home.

yaaar mai bhi beroozgaar hun , should i take some chaadar on his grave ? and what if still dont get a CEO level job ? i am gonna do worse thing with this dead Qadari than the Farishtas's already start Spanking his bare butt ..
اس کے مزار کے لیے چندا مھم شروع کرنا زیادہ کماو گے :P

his post remind me of reading comments on Youtube Debate videos between Christians and Muslim scholars , where Stupid and Pathetic Hindu like him come in the middle of nowhere, and post Shitty comments , sometimes degrading Jesus pbuh or Bible , and sometimes degrading Quran and Muhammad pbuh .. to start a verbal fight between Christians ..
these Disgusting Hindu's think they can interfere in the debates which have nothing to do with them, by having Usernames with Muslim names and sometimes Christian names..

Simply Pathetic .
YouTube comments are not even worth reading. Why bother?

for that i need some weed :D
sasta nasha, aur baba ka mazar , Damn Combination

Leh' how can you forget sir qaim Ali shah for that? Ask him for sasta nasha and weed. Sounds perfect. :p
Ok don't forget that thing they wear in their feet. :p

Is Se bhi acha idea become the owner of his mazar Buht paisa h

majority of them have wrong information regarding this particular issue ... Salman Taseer never did the blasphemy to begin with , but the Imam and local mulvi they preach to their brain dead followers that , Salman did blasphemy ..
just like if you remember the Stories associated with Lal masjid ... ? how people manupilated the stories , like Pakistan army killed thousands of kids in Lal masjid, while for entire 7-8 days the operation last, i remember that not for a single second our TV was closed .. we have two different TV , and have two different Channels on .. and no where there i saw thousands of bodies been dropped or barrel bombing .. plus almost all kids came out after the warning was issues, remaining stay there because the elements inside Mosque were hostile and they want these young kids to fight ..

those who are commenting here for mumtaz are no different than those jihadi sex slave of ISIS ..
FB and Twitter are filled with their supporters and some morons are actually advocating jihad against Pakistan for doing this i was like what a baghi is given Sharai saza and you want to declare jihad on Pakistan?

in past when i have to use Proxies, so sometimes have to wait for buffering, so in mean time i do read comments.. sometimes there are some valid points you can find in comment sections but mostly they are filled with shitty people and their brain farts .

in past when i have to use Proxies, so sometimes have to wait for buffering, so in mean time i do read comments.. sometimes there are some valid points you can find in comment sections but mostly they are filled with shitty people and their brain farts .

Change comes from home.

That is where to start from like there is no one can challenge the court system but when we decide and affirm ourselves that say no to bribe or corruption then trust me, wouldn't need such hard work to implement a good system. There wouldn't be any hardship as soon as we start to be realistic. Justice delayed is justice denied and look at the pendency of cases where even the complainants died while attending the courts though the case is still pending but lost the life. Common people has started to believe that one who is rich and can afford some big guns in advocacy is at advantage and will be awarded with leverage, causing the start of mental damage and dying expectations for justice.

اس کے مزار کے لیے چندا مھم شروع کرنا زیادہ کماو گے :P

waise bhi abhi beroozgaar hun .. acha dhanda lag jaye ga , kamai bhi tyt ho gi .. apka bhai gaddi nasheen ban ker logo ki Duaayen qabol karwae ga .. ( females Only ) ka board laga ker , private mai issues solve hun gay :devil:

That is where to start from like there is no one can challenge the court system but when we decide and affirm ourselves that say no to bribe or corruption then trust me, wouldn't need such hard work to implement a good system. There wouldn't be any hardship as soon as we start to be realistic. Justice delayed is justice denied and look at the pendency of cases where even the complainants died while attending the courts though the case is still pending but lost the life. Common people has started to believe that one who is rich and can afford some big guns in advocacy is at advantage and will be awarded with leverage, causing the start of mental damage and dying expectations for justice.

Exactly! And for that awareness and eduction with wisdom (eduction without wisdom is nothing) is needed. Recent example, protest of people today after hanging Qadri. What else we can expect from law makers?

Back
Top Bottom