What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Leh' how can you forget sir qaim Ali shah for that? Ask him for sasta nasha and weed. Sounds perfect. :p
Ok don't forget that thing they wear in their feet. :p

Is Se bhi acha idea become the owner of his mazar Buht paisa h

i want to make my own Sasta nasha , mixture of samad bond , petrol and naswar mix with desi thaara :D
wear a long shirt with no Shalwaar :D
jhum baraber , jhum harami :D

i want to make my own Sasta nasha , mixture of samad bond , petrol and naswar mix with desi thaara :D

Want to make? Or already into this business? Since you know all the ingredients you need. :lol:

Aray nahi I'm talking about the thing make a sound in their feet.

Astgfarullah :astagh: :nono: singing this song will anger "baba jii" Aur jab baba pe Gussa nazal ho jaye to Kam galat ho jata.

One person here is saying that if a bomb blast occur in mob than various Qadri out.

Kyon sardar jee ap key pass bomb han, :eek:

By the way this is Islamic republic of Pakistan.

If you blast a bomb than you will appreciate Kanjars in Pakistan.

Save your up coming generation from Kanjars, because they have chance to derailing. :eek:

D Your bomb always exciting me, :D

One person here is saying that if a bomb blast occur in mob than various Qadri out.

Kyon sardar jee ap key pass bomb han, :eek:

By the way this is Islamic republic of Pakistan.

If you blast a bomb than you will appreciate Kanjars in Pakistan.

Save your up coming generation from Kanjars, because they have chance to derailing. :eek:

D Your bomb always exciting me, :D

What else we can expect from law makers?

Roads, bridges, contracts and every other development which involves money and show-off for vote bank but not education as people will start learning and may not vote blindly.

waise bhi abhi beroozgaar hun .. acha dhanda lag jaye ga , kamai bhi tyt ho gi .. apka bhai gaddi nasheen ban ker logo ki Duaayen qabol karwae ga .. ( females Only ) ka board laga ker , private mai issues solve hun gay :devil:
Oye hoye :victory:
Man gaye ustaad :enjoy:

Chars,disprin and samad bond :D

You want to honor him start your own thread. A friendly advice don't start one on PDF
Ok buddy I take exit from this thread. I was just stating my view.

An ancient fish that is found swimming among masses in Bharat since decades. It swims faster whenever there is a rule of likes of Modi.
Nicely explained.:lol:
But ma'am we are not ancient although we follow ancient peaceful culture and religion.

Want to make? Or already into this business? Since you know all the ingredients you need. :lol:

Aray nahi I'm talking about the thing make a sound in their feet.

Astgfarullah :astagh: :nono: singing this song will anger "baba jii" Aur jab baba pe Gussa nazal ho jaye to Kam galat ho jata.

well i will take tips from Qaim or daaim ali shah ..he can help me with making some extreme Nasaha ' :D

well that is a must , " long and high Ghunroo's , but a long green kurta from gul Ahmad is a must lol
Baba and his Gaadi nashi is brand conscious lol

chaadar charhane waloon ke liya note hai ke , Chaadar accepted only from Khaadi , alkaram hahahaa

baba tu qabar ke neeche hai, woh kia kare ga ? baba ke naam pe issues tu apka bhai solve kare ga naaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

Roads, bridges, contracts and every other development which involves money and show-off for vote bank but not education as people will start learning and may not vote blindly.

And here we are done. This is so unfortunate. This is the master plan of government, but who's gonna stop it? It needs an end now.

Ok buddy I take exit from this thread. I was just stating my view.

Nicely explained.:lol:
But ma'am we are not ancient although we follow ancient peaceful culture and religion.

:) we have no issue with your view as long as your honest in your thoughts

2. I have no issue with ancient culture and religion as long as anybody is NOT killed for eating beef.

end of the argument is that neither in Islam nor in Hinduism any uncalled for murder is allowed.

Oye hoye :victory:
Man gaye ustaad :enjoy:

Chars,disprin and samad bond :D

yeh hue na baat , mera bhai ... yaar mujhe join kar le , tum ko behashti door ka guard laga dun ga :rofl:

females ki achi tarah talashi le ker aandar ane dena :omghaha:

well i will take tips from Qaim or daaim ali shah ..he can help me with making some extreme Nasaha ' :D

well that is a must , " long and high Ghunroo's , but a long green kurta from gul Ahmad is a must lol

chaadar charhane waloon ke liya note hai ke , Chaadar accepted only from Khaadi , alkaram hahahaa

baba tu qabar ke neeche hai, woh kia kare ga ? baba ke naam pe issues tu apka bhai solve kare ga naaaaaaaaaaaa ;)
Only j dot the Molvi certified brand

Make sure he's not high when you ask him for help. Yeh Na ho chemicals bata de. :p
Oh yeah that ghnroo thing. It's a must one in their attire and yeah go with Maria B's dress than gul Ahmed. It will put a good impression. :D
Baba Ki jan nasheen baba Ki qabar main Se bhi sun Lete. After all mazar h Thora Buht to dramatize karna pare ga.

Good luck. :D

I am at my job but this hanging is not going to go down easily. It would create lot of mess and my concern is that if Shabaz Taseer is alive than his life could be in serious trouble

Situation may really worse I think I should leave for home early. I am in office better to leave soon.

S. Taseer and Gilani, both boys are still missing/kidnapped.

Shahbaz Taseer, Ali Haider Gilani in Afghanistan: Punjab home minister - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

do you know where they are hidden ? ^^

Funeral will be held tomorrow now after Zuhur at famous Liaqat Bagh. I think Army and Rangers should be deployed because it would be massive crowd their. Lahore till now is okay I nothing much happening

will go and pray for him, sorry ^^

Back
Top Bottom