What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

Aren't you nice? No, it's more about dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Don't you think it would have been better if the rejection of his mercy plea was announced before Qadri's execution, rather than afterwards? Even if the difference was mere minutes?

The security of the President and his family was beefed up on Feb 21 in the wake of this mercy plea which means it is very much possible that It was rejected few days before the execution.

All the news channels are deaf and dumb. If situation linger on to days. At once channels would be redirected...... that govt is history marshal law is the fact. Wait for very quick nab and judicial decisions and handings daily. Qadri kei barkat say 10 hanging per day. Billions flowing back from Swiss banks. All parties leadership is hanged uptill 88%.

Ashaq e Rasool e Kaream salallahowasalim is a person who lives eat wear make foe and friends and dies ...very within the parameters defined by Allah Quran and Rasool salallahwasalim. Its the promise done in 1st qalama.

No one force to islam to anybody but if you enter in Islam you have to enter completely. There is nothing in between which is accepted by Quran e Kaream.

Then have to follow if any body don't want to follow
VERY SIMPLE LEAVE ISLAM
can be Christian jew who deformed their devine religion already.

Well I know this all. I want him to define it for me. People haven't even read the life of Rasool Allah (saw) and claim to be Ashiq e Rasool and defend the act of taking lives.

Well I know this all. I want him to define it for me. People haven't even read the life of Rasool Allah (saw) and claim to be Ashiq e Rasool and defend the act of taking lives.
We don't know what taseer said in the presence of Qadri which resulted in big big decision. ...defiantly something unbearably he uttered. ...he was a q...iani...can be expected....he tried to support a Christian woman who is to be hanged under blasphemy law. This dirty woman did same act in presence of judge.
But she is still not hanged like many old cases but such a quick hanging of qadri?
Zardari deferred it wisely but some one want finish the n govt.

Raymond Davis exactly took the advantage of Nawaz Shareef's timidity.
All the news channels are deaf and dumb. If situation linger on to days. At once channels would be redirected...... that govt is history marshal law is the fact. Wait for very quick nab and judicial decisions and handings daily. Qadri kei barkat say 10 hanging per day. Billions flowing back from Swiss banks. All parties leadership is hanged uptill 88%.

Ashaq e Rasool e Kaream salallahowasalim is a person who lives eat wear make foe and friends and dies ...very within the parameters defined by Allah Quran and Rasool salallahwasalim. Its the promise done in 1st qalama.

No one force to islam to anybody but if you enter in Islam you have to enter completely. There is nothing in between which is accepted by Quran e Kaream.

Then have to follow if any body don't want to follow
VERY SIMPLE LEAVE ISLAM
can be Christian jew who deformed their devine religion already.
You must have heard this that once their was a women in Makkah who used to throw trash at Prophet Muhammad SAW every day from her home
Can you plz tell me what happened to her? was she killed and lynched by Prophet Muhaamad SAW and muslims of that time?

We are at the stage where only have two choices..

Either we want a terrorist sympathizer with a gun in hand in the name of protection for us

or

we need government personnel holding a gun in hand for our protection.

In both cases gun is the must though depends who use it well. Where the state is involved then things are beyond understanding to the common person though the same person relies more upon whatever is told by his/her ideal. Indeed the reforms are must and need of time as well as a strong check & balance in the society. There is nothing related with any sect or religion in case of terrorism.

@Ammara Chaudhry @Zibago

Reforms through democratic process yes .. Its the best revenge

Why dirty stupid people try to utter insulting words????
In west no body can utter against queen official religion and govt.

Why why here when official religion is Islam blasphemy law is there why???

Rangers should shoot all jamaati terrorist ''protesters'' on sight.

Yeah, only fanatics would make such comments! Peaceful protest is everyone's RIGHT!

It makes you worse than the protesters to kill the INNOCENTS!

Protest is NO crime!

You cannot declare anyone terrorist just because he or she is protesting also you cannot legally shoot them just for protesting even if they are protesting for death of an extremist/killer

They wouldn't give the same courtesy to anyone who they don't agree with, why let them spread poison? Finish them before they finish you.

Yeah, only fanatics would make such comments! Peaceful protest is everyone's RIGHT!

It makes you worse than the protesters to kill the INNOCENTS!

Protest is NO crime!

Every terrorist and their supporters whether religious or political deserves to be wiped off so Pakistan can return to peace.

That
You must have heard this that once their was a women in Makkah who used to throw trash at Prophet Muhammad SAW every day from her home
Can you plz tell me what happened to her? was she killed and lynched by Prophet Muhaamad SAW and muslims of that time?
That was very early Makkah life when Islam was at very early dawn

Later ever who so ever tried any insult was simly killed in khalifa 1st 2nd 3rd 4th time even up till ottoman empire. By law in Islam this is unbearable.

We respect for basic of each other.
THIS IS VERY VERY BASIC OF ISLAM
THERE IS NO LOGIC TO INSULT IT.
you are not forced to follow or not but respect is mandatory

Their is no comparison with our house and your house .:D

yeah right we dont kill anyone for the sake of a beef burger or deliberately send some handfull of musalman police officers to confront a voilent extremist hindu mob or burn churches or Sikh gurudawaras on monthly basis.unlike your's our SUPREME COURT doesn't hang hindus without any evidence just to heal the national musalman conscience--I mean yuo kiddin me, hang a non hindu just to please the national hindu conscience:wacko:

This terrorist still have support among Pakistanis .
After all these sufferings they didnt learn a single lesson

how cute, a bharti is lecturing us about peace and morality-----:ashamed:
unlike you we never ever elected a religious fanatic mullah chief minister let alone a prime miniter,who takes pride and votes on the basis of how he killed 2000+hindus in only 3 days including sitting hindu M.P'S by using state machinery and went to the extent of brainwashing military officers to burn a train loaded with indian citizens---our police plays encounter encounter with religious nutjobs:sniper:-------not even in my wildest dreams i can imagine of hindu police doing that to an rss hindu fanatic------batay krva lo do do takay ki

P.S plz dont kill your own countrymen your own very flesh and blood, just for the sake of taking revenge from some Arab Turk or Persian invader:blink:
@Areesh sir how do you manage to put these sanghi trolls in their place:fie:---dimagh kharab kr k rkh dea

yeh hue na baat , mera bhai ... yaar mujhe join kar le , tum ko behashti door ka guard laga dun ga :rofl:

females ki achi tarah talashi le ker aandar ane dena :omghaha:
Mujhay hashkorty gaard bana diya takay khud kush bombar mujhay hi uraye :mamba:

Reforms through democratic process yes .. Its the best revenge

Indeed the process should be carried out in current constitutional manner and if somebody has something better then should argue and prove the case for Islamic Sharia but extremism should be condemned and opposed strictly. The thing is some did not learn the law or are unaware about most of it either the democratic or Islamic and other hand few try to prove the law at best but with wrong interpretation either the democracy or Islamic law so the lies upon the shoulders of this generation to learn and adopt the proper way and strive for a change within the boundaries but allegations and blames wouldn't serve the purpose yet will result an unrest. Our constitution covers almost all the areas and if there is any lack then one should argue on base of proven knowledge and in an educational manner. IMO

That

Later ever who so ever tried any insult was simly killed in khalifa 1st 2nd 3rd 4th time even up till ottoman empire. By law in Islam this is unbearable.

Your example of the religion you follow is more like calling your fiance "jaanu" before marriage and then after the 4th kid beat her up if she puts too much salt in your food. The religion you have forgotten to follow has much more to offer than to kill and punish people.

That

And what does Islam say about blasphmey? Is it shoot at sight or through trial?

And it wasn't that early, No one can love Prophet Muhammad SAW more than Sahaba RA if they wanted they would have killed her.

Back
Top Bottom