What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

A
And what does Islam say about blasphmey? Is it shoot at sight or through trial?

And it wasn't that early, No one can love Prophet Muhammad SAW more than Sahaba RA if they wanted they would have killed her.
We are muslims in Pakistan should have islam (the complete system of life) in govt. But our govt is using act 1887 etc
If we had islam in govt there is not any remot chance of any body dare to to any blasphemy act and no need to killer such.
Any how it was much better if case under blasphemy law registered against taseer. But such cases are deferred on many anti islamic pressures and qadris are hanged quickly

Oye biryani milay gi to chaltay hain :D
@EAK @Ray_of_Hope @friendly_troll96
Sorry bhai @PaklovesTurkiye ap to karachi mein hay no biryani for you :D

A

We are muslims in Pakistan should have islam (the complete system of life) in govt. But our govt is using act 1887 etc
If we had islam in govt there is not any remot chance of any body dare to to any blasphemy act and no need to killer such.
Any how it was much better if case under blasphemy law registered against taseer. But such cases are deferred on many anti islamic pressures and qadris are hanged quickly
Taseer nay konsi toheen ki hamain bhe batein video beesiyon bar daikhi kuch ghalat nahe tha us mein

Your example of the religion you follow is more like calling your fiance "jaanu" before marriage and then after the 4th kid beat her up if she puts too much salt in your food. The religion you have forgotten to follow has much more to offer than to kill and punish people.
You should be very careful in quoting examples
Have i attacked your religon ..no...so be careful

You should pack your bags and Get out of here then :) < check out the photos for proofs!
And tomorrow you will see a million in his Namaz e Janazah so keep your TV off tomorrow or you may not be able to bear!
If you can the PROTESTERS "terrorists" you have serious metal issues!

6891_1160170660661134_4699678459472247420_n.jpg

10400572_802488723190240_8236629232963637203_n.jpg

12718255_469861159879483_4959121370992993985_n.jpg

10406767_469897029875896_9186952759076190860_n.jpg

12799025_1160306397314227_1343143747100806624_n.jpg

Here are all 80% of the population of Pakistan for you!!

=======================================

Every religious organisation, plus Lawyer Associations, Trader Associations, Farmers, 80% of Population of Pakistan is PROTESTING!
The death of APS peshwar childern has made us strong and no matter how many protest you do we will not rest untill we bury each Islamic extremist and mullah brigade in to their graves.
Ge ready shawal operation is soon gonna be over and the next target is the extremist mullah in Pakistan
Their is not an inch of difference between these protestors,TTP and ISIS

Army is already busy in cutting the Islamic extremist roots all over Pakistan as evident from Lashkar jhangvi and next are these guys

Gujarat 2002 was definitely Modi announcing himself to the country. Who definitely in turn looked up and took notice.

But if it were so simple, then he could have been voted to power earlier also, no?

But the Congress won the next General Elections in 2004 and 2009.

Why?

Because chaiwala stood in elections in 2014. It is so simple to understand.

Mumtaz Qadri, the security guard who killed Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer has been hanged to death in Adiala Jail, Rawalpindi.

It is not often that I post on PDF these days, but this important step is worthy of special recognition. Long overdue, yes, but nonetheless an important step for re-establishing the rule of law in Pakistan.

May Qadri rot in hell, and may his supporters join him soon.

Dude ,Why are running around circle?
I already told you World wouldnt agree with your delusions and imaginations

we never discussed perceptions here. Just saying that you are worst. And hence don't have morality to denounce Pakistani protests against Mumtaz's death sentence.

@Areesh sir how do you manage to put these sanghi trolls in their place:fie:---dimagh kharab kr k rkh dea

By showing them how shitty their country is. :)

You can very well attack my religion. I will not kill you for it. My religion is stronger than your weak outbursts that could incite the foolish and unproductive few. Justice has arrived and it will spread and eradicate the tumors that have taken hostage to what my religion is. I ask you to be careful instead.

Its correct, why is the Islam preached by these and mullah's only talks about protest,killing kafirs , where has the soft side of Islam gone.Is that it?
Where is the word Iqra?
Where is the kindness of Prophet Muhammad SAW?
Where is the wisdom and Knowledge of great muslim minds inventing new things and contributing to communities?
Is their any student of these mullah's who have contributed to the societies in any way other than collecting chanda's

The security of the President and his family was beefed up on Feb 21 in the wake of this mercy plea which means it is very much possible that It was rejected few days before the execution.
You didn't answer my question. Why?

You can very well attack my religion. I will not kill you for it. My religion is stronger than your weak outbursts that could incite the foolish and unproductive few. Justice has arrived and it will spread and eradicate the tumors that have taken hostage to what my religion is. I ask you to be careful instead.
You well understood what i pointed out. Iam not worried for myself but for my Islam. You can say me.

The death of APS peshwar childern has made us strong and no matter how many protest you do we will not rest untill we bury each Islamic extremist and mullah brigade in to their graves.
Ge ready shawal operation is soon gonna be over and the next target is the extremist mullah in Pakistan
Their is not an inch of difference between these protestors,TTP and ISIS

Army is already busy in cutting the Islamic extremist roots all over Pakistan as evident from Lashkar jhangvi and next are these guys

Confused Kids on keyboards with no intellect what so ever!

You have no idea of what you are talking about, Keywords: Protesters = TTP = ISIS = Mullah = Islam = Extremism,,,, = Your confused mentality!
Kill 80% population of Pakistan!

===============

Here are a few questions!

If you are a Muslim who recited Azan in your ears when you were born?
If you are married who was there to register your nikah?
When you will die, Who will say your Janazah?
And who leads the prayer in the mosque?

Start a word vomit > GO

Back
Top Bottom