What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

I dont know y people are celebrating Qadri's death, on one side there are religious extremist on other liberal fascist, who is going to put hands on these fascists?

There are LIMITATIONS!

P16.gif

P17.gif

P18.gif

Full details:
Column Gustakh-e-Rasool ka Injam - Ahadees Nabi Sallalahu alaihe wasallam ki roshni main - Page 3
Masha Allah

Jazak Allah

Dear fellows Ahades e Mubarka clears the Order of Islam posted by shinig eyes ..May Allah shine his eyes.
NOW ISLAM IS VERY CLEAR FOLLOW OR NOT FOLLOW ITS OUR PERSONAL DECSION.

Last edited:
First Taseer family rejected the blood money which was offered by Islamic extremists, while in the cases in the picture the some of the families accepted the blood money.
And a question for you is the Qadri aka murderer the only person executed this year? do you want me to provide you a figure that how many have the state of Pakistan hanged in last 2 years?

That was not a reply to YOU!

You better know how the blood money in this country actually works! Its like "Take the blood money or we will send you to where your family member has gone" And the cases you quoted where families have accepted the blood money is MOST probably the reason i mentioned!

Salman taseers family IF offered blood money and they did not accept MEANS they were not forced by your (Extremists) If its clearing for you who actually IS EXTREMIST!

And You did not Answer my question?

My dear Allah has defined all basic human rights Himself in details in Quran e Kaream.
You can not utter sound louder than Great voice of Rasool Allah salallahwasalim.

Islam is a complete code of life i.e....you can not find any un answered thing in your practical life
Sharea has specified a way--------- only state can execute someone through a fair trial--my friend your emotions have no place in Sharea----God forbid if someday some one some day out of some property issue blames you of blasphemy then what will you do---you will run like you've never run in your whole life and you still haven't answered my question what is Fiqah and Hudood---------

In pakistan judiciary indian penal court laws made by brithish are still followed covering 89% of our law......which is absolutely aginst ideology of Pakistan and Islam.
plz point them out----and whats so unIslamic about making your vehicle stop on a red traffic light------use your brain

Ofcourse they will follow the khalifas,imams,murshids and whatever they call them. As for them when Prophet Muhammad SAW said in his last speech that today i have completed Islam for you and their is nothing else to taught, their is still room for improvement

Oh yeah,,,

I have posted Ahadees for you, I am expecting you to ask "What is hadees?"

And i suggest you read ALL of it, Again uttering words like Imam, Khalifa, Murshid without knowing what they mean and whats the difference!

Stay out of the conversation kid!

Sharea has specified a way--------- only state can execute someone through a fair trial--my friend your emotions have no place in Sharea----God forbid if someday some one some day out of some property issue blames you of blasphemy then what will you do---you will run like you've never run in your whole life and you still haven't answered my question what is Fiqah and Hudood---------

plz point them out----and whats so unIslamic about making your vehicle stop on a red traffic light------use your brain
Follow the ahades e mubarka quoted

I dont know y people are celebrating Qadri's death, on one side there are religious extremist on other liberal fascist, who is going to put hands on these fascists?

Nobody is celebrating death we are just appreciating the justice. That is all

To people who are posting ahadis above....

Its duty of state to prosecute..in a court of law.. no individual can be law judge and jury by him self....

Stop creating fitna....

This was unlawfull killing and law full justice has been carried out ....end of story

i just want to understand how did salman taseer insult or make a mockary out of islam? from my understanding there was a christian girl who took water from an well which was only for muslims, this lead to some riff raft between the village baboons and the christian girl, this later when to court and salman taseer basically defended her case, taseer said that blasphemy laws can be manipulated as is the case for sending a young illiterate christian girl to court over taking water from a well.

Follow the ahades e mubarka quoted
Followed, now answer my queries------------
and can some one kill you if he has just heard a rumour about you to be a ghustaakh,wont you demand your right of fair trail then,granted by Sharea

Last edited:

Haven't you red Ahedece e mubarka
No stat no law order of Rasool Allah salallahwasalim is 1st.
You are stuck on red light.

What limitations are you talking about? What can be a limit to being physically assaulted by trash every morning?

Which books are these ahadith from? Facebook posts are not a good source in a debate. There is a reason we discuss widely known hadith in case we do not agree on the context where the others are from.

Do you agree that the prophet endured personal hardships physically as well as verbal attacks by his enemies?

What salman taseer did was nowhere close to blasphemy even by the most ignorant standards. Saying that the blasphemy law should be abolished has absolutely nowhere in its whole composition insulting the prophet. If he says it should be abolished then you bring reason why it should not. That is the maximum our religion and law allows. Taking life is so easy, when will you understand and follow our prophet in how he made shining examples for even the toughest of its opponents to stand and accept its majesty. Honesty and Justice for all.

10400572_802488723190240_8236629232963637203_n.jpg

And you wonder why this country is renowned all over the world as a third world jihadi shit hole???

Only 30% of Chinese have a favorable view of Pakistan.....most of them consider us as terrorists

There was even a poll in Turkey which showed more than half the Turkish population having the opinion that Pakistan's influence in the world is mostly negative i.e. exporting terrorists

These are our two best friends...lets leave the rest

A pathetic sick society with pathetic sick murderers labeled as heroes

There is law in pakistab which does carry death penality for blasphemy... which is strongly supported by populace including my self.....

Qadri should have taken legal course .....but he chosed to become the law.surmounting to mutiny against state...act it self also carries death penality in islam

Back
Top Bottom