What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

You didn't answer my question. Why?

Which Question ? if you are talking about announcement ? why should we make one?

Confused Kids on keyboards with no intellect what so ever!

You have no idea of what you are talking about, Keywords: Protesters = TTP = ISIS = Mullah = Islam = Extremism,,,, = Your confused mentality!
Kill 80% population of Pakistan!

===============

Here are a few questions!

If you are a Muslim who recited Azan in your ears when you were born?
If you are married who was there to register your nikah?
When you will die, Who will say your Janazah?
And who leads the prayer in the mosque?

Start a word vomit > GO

:) Actually neo-liberals brush everybody with same brush as much as the religious extremists paint everyone in the same color.

You well understood what i pointed out. Iam not worried for myself but for my Islam. You can say me.

When you start seeing that religions are much much bigger than words and ideas you will see what I pointed out. Do not make your own religion by saying that the prophet used to spread religion one way and the Khalifas some other way. There is only one Islam and all sects have to follow the basic tenants of it which ask you to follow the Quran and refer to the Sunnah. Bringing what the Khalifas did is how they ruled after the prophet died. There can never be a contradiction as big as what you have said that the prophets time was not real islam and what happened during the Khalifas time was correct.

Dear fellows both qadri and taseer are gone to Allah Who can judge them very well. We have to worry our death. And persons shouldn't be topic here...dont abuse each other..should try logic or leave it.

A

We are muslims in Pakistan should have islam (the complete system of life) in govt. But our govt is using act 1887 etc
If we had islam in govt there is not any remot chance of any body dare to to any blasphemy act and no need to killer such.
Any how it was much better if case under blasphemy law registered against taseer. But such cases are deferred on many anti islamic pressures and qadris are hanged quickly
Fiqah---Hudood Punishments--- pta hain ye kea cheezy hain or in ki kea requirements hain yeh 1887 ka kea act hain btana pasand farmay gy ap

When you start seeing that religions are much much bigger than words and ideas you will see what I pointed out. Do not make your own religion by saying that the prophet used to spread religion one way and the Khalifas some other way. There is only one Islam and all sects have to follow the basic tenants of it which ask you to follow the Quran and refer to the Sunnah. Bringing what the Khalifas did is how they ruled after the prophet died. There can never be a contradiction as big as what you have said that the prophets time was not real islam and what happened during the Khalifas time was correct.
Now you are very very right but misunderstood last part.

Confused Kids on keyboards with no intellect what so ever!

You have no idea of what you are talking about, Keywords: Protesters = TTP = ISIS = Mullah = Islam = Extremism,,,, = Your confused mentality!
Kill 80% population of Pakistan!

===============

Here are a few questions!

If you are a Muslim who recited Azan in your ears when you were born?
If you are married who was there to register your nikah?
When you will die, Who will say your Janazah?
And who leads the prayer in the mosque?

Start a word vomit > GO

It will be done by a muslim and not an Islamic extremist
I hope you can differentiate b/w a true muslim and an Islamic extremist

Now you are very very right but misunderstood last part.

Will you follow the prophets example of being kind and humble even to the worst of the worst, who attacked Him physically and emotionally?

Or

Follow the Khalifas in executing anyone that spoke ill of the Prophet?

Fiqah---Hudood Punishments--- pta hain ye kea cheezy hain or in ki kea requirements hain yeh 1887 ka kea act hain btana pasand farmay gy ap
My dear Allah has defined all basic human rights Himself in details in Quran e Kaream.
You can not utter sound louder than Great voice of Rasool Allah salallahwasalim.

Islam is a complete code of life i.e....you can not find any un answered thing in your practical life

In pakistan judiciary indian penal court laws made by brithish are still followed covering 89% of our law......which is absolutely aginst ideology of Pakistan and Islam.

It will be done by a muslim and not an Islamic extremist
I hope you can differentiate b/w a true muslim and an Islamic extremist

Oh yeah, and would you care to elaborate the difference?

A true muslim would never protest on what he thinks is wrong and the true muslim would always vote for PMLN or PTI or PPP? Or the True muslim should call peacefull people criminals and call their deaths?

Get a life!!

Man shut up...he killed a sitting governor...he is a terrorist and deserved to die and his supporters can rot in hell too
12717912_1135914059772301_871620490399331936_n.jpg

The photo is just posted to show the type of justice served in this country!

Will you follow the prophets example of being kind and humble even to the worst of the worst, who attacked Him physically and emotionally?

Or

Ofcourse they will follow the khalifas,imams,murshids and whatever they call them. As for them when Prophet Muhammad SAW said in his last speech that today i have completed Islam for you and their is nothing else to taught, their is still room for improvement

Or

You are doing very very wrong
Khalifas are most devoted pillers of islam who followed Him the most...
Please don't start religious firqa parasti
Dear i well understand the direction you are moving
STOP IT
its not suni shia forum please

Oh yeah, and would you care to elaborate the difference?

A true muslim would never protest on what he thinks is wrong and the true muslim would always vote for PMLN or PTI or PPP? Or the True muslim should call peacefull people criminals and call their deaths?

Get a life!!

12717912_1135914059772301_871620490399331936_n.jpg

The photo is just posted to show the type of justice served in this country!
First Taseer family rejected the blood money which was offered by Islamic extremists, while in the cases in the picture the some of the families accepted the blood money.
And a question for you is the Qadri aka murderer the only person executed this year? do you want me to provide you a figure that how many have the state of Pakistan hanged in last 2 years?

You are doing very very wrong
Khalifas are most devoted pillers of islam who followed Him the most...
Please don't start religious firqa parasti
Dear i well understand the direction you are moving
STOP IT
its not suni shia forum please

Please have some shame. You are insulting both sunni and shia by calling the Khalifas pillars of islam. Pillars of Islam are

Shahada
Salat
Zakat
Rooza
Hajj

Our Khalifas were human beings who were devout followers of Islam. They were also rulers with their own attributes. We follow the example of prophet first and foremost. Thats called Sunnah.

Back
Top Bottom