What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

That was not a reply to YOU!

You better know how the blood money in this country actually works! Its like "Take the blood money or we will send you to where your family member has gone" And the cases you quoted where families have accepted the blood money is MOST probably the reason i mentioned!

Salman taseers family IF offered blood money and they did not accept MEANS they were not forced by your (Extremists) If its clearing for you who actually IS EXTREMIST!

And You did not Answer my question?

Do you know where Salman Taseers son is? Do you know what an extremist is?

H
Followed, now answer my queries------------
and can some one kill you if he has heard a rumour about you to be a ghustaakh,wont you demand your right of fair trail then,granted by Sharea
He can kill me and my Allah is enough to justify me in barzakh rose meshar and the permanent life. This life is just a exam for that life. If i m true i would get even after he kills me why you are worried for me...my Allah is emough for me . Care for yoursrlf pleade

Haven't you red Ahedece e mubarka
No stat no law order of Rasool Allah salallahwasalim is 1st.
You are stuck on red light.
iam talking about the right of fair trial awarded by Sharea-------
how old are you?

There is law in pakistab which does carry death penality for blasphemy... which is strongly supported by populace including my self.....

Qadri should have taken legal course .....but he chosed to become the law.surmounting to mutiny against state...act it self also carries death penality in islam

Yes, One should follow the law period.

Every one of us know how Law works on this country period. A country in which inter-city train budget is 162 million and province's water supply and sewerage budget is 2 million where only 15% people have access to clean drinking water! What justice do you expect!

H

He can kill me and my Allah is enough to justify me in barzakh rose meshar and the permanent life. This life is just a exam for that life. If i m true i would get even after he kills me why you are worried for me...my Allah is emough for me . Care for yoursrlf pleade

Then stop blocking roads for other people. They have homes to go to. Qadri is in heaven. (NOT).

There are LIMITATIONS!

P16.gif

P17.gif

P18.gif

Full details:
Column Gustakh-e-Rasool ka Injam - Ahadees Nabi Sallalahu alaihe wasallam ki roshni main - Page 3

Hi, to begin with, Salman taseer did not commit a blasphemy. He pointed out the fact that blasphemy law is being widely misused in the society where 96% population is Mulism. And with extremists like our mullahs, no one can dare commit blasphemy. Hence the law should be re-considered and abolished, because it doesn't link up with islam as islam protects the rights of minorities(as per his interpretation). Thats what he said, sitting with aasia bibi.

How is that a blasphemy? Do you understand what the blasphemy really is? Does your definition of blasphemy simply can tag anyone with reservations over a law that even Quran has not revealed directly, as blasphemers? Does it give open hand to anyone to tag anyone as per his limited understanding as blasphemer, to KILL anyone without any trial? should there be no one to actually look up into matter and see whether the blasphemy was indeed commited or not? Just go and kill?

Heck even in islam, if someone commits blasphemy, One on his own can not be the judge, and executioner. He talked of abolishing the law, Well Sunni tehreek could take it to federal shariah court to ensure that it stays there. WHAT DOES JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF TASEER? Someone who did not even commit the blasphemy in the first place?

Oh really? if he was a blasphemer because he NEGATED the message of prophet, Then each and every one of us is blasphemer. We commit certain sins despite knowning how striclty prophet prohibited. Yet we commit. Aren't we again negating the prophet's message, despite full knowledge, deliberately? Does that make all of Blasphemers and hence wajib-ul-qatal?

Were these goons so sure of his intent that, He meant to DISRESPECT prophet.

About the hadith you have quoted, Why don't you quote the abdullah bin ubi who used talk of ills of prophet yet was not awarded any punishment by the prophet? Why don't you talk of those whom prophet forgave. even if they had pained prophet mentally and physically?

This law is controversial in the first place, secondly the definition of blasphemy does not fit with taseer's case. Thirdly no one has the right to go and kill anyone he thinks is a blasphemer. Just because he thinks he is.

Found this clip on FB, One of the qadris, making some sense

Last edited:
iam talking about the right of fair trial awarded by Sharea-------
how old are you?
Dear i am older than you and may be more educated as well and Alhamdollilah 100% practicing muslim. Dont like verbal useless wars.. there was a question which i couldn't leave unanswered so jumped in this so discussion. I don't talk for my sake only.
Any how be happy and true practicing follower

Hi, to begin with, Salman taseer did not commit a blasphemy. He pointed out the fact that it's being widely misused in the society where 96% population is Mulism. And with extremists like our mullahs, no one can dare commit blasphemy. Hence the law should be re-considered and abolished, because it doesn't link up with islam as islam protects the rights of minorities(as per his interpretation). Thats what he said, sitting with aasia bibi.

How is that a blasphemy? Do you understand what the blasphemy really is? Does your definition of blasphemy simply can tag anyone with reservations over a law that even Quran has not revealed directly, as blasphemers? Does it give open hand to anyone to tag anyone as per his limited understanding as blasphemer, to KILL anyone without any trial? should there be no one to actually look up into matter and see whether the blasphemy was indeed commited or not? Just go and kill?

Heck even in islam, if someone commits blasphemy, One on his own can not be the judge, and executioner. He talked of abolishing the law, Well Sunni tehreek could take it to federal shariah court to ensure that it stays there. WHAT DOES JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF TASEER? Someone who did not even commit the blasphemy in the first place?

Oh really? if he was a blasphemer because he NEGATED the message of prophet, Then each and every one of us is blasphemer. We commit certain sins despite knowning how striclty prophet prohibited. Yet we commit. Aren't we again negating the prophet's message, despite full knowledge, deliberately? Does that make all of Blasphemers and hence wajib-ul-qatal?

Were these goons so sure of his intent that, He meant to DISRESPECT prophet.

:) They even did not bother to study on basis of what previous jurisprudence this law has been enacted in Pakistan and whether the architecture of this law in Pakistan has taken into consideration any pardon for "blasphemer" if he or she repents.

I think we on PDF have to come up with research paper just for information of the readers with references. I hope I may also help your team.

Dear i am older than you and may be more educated as well and Alhamdollilah 100% practicing muslim. Dont like verbal useless wars.. there was a question which i couldn't leave unanswered so jumped in this so discussion. I don't talk for my sake only.
Any how be happy and true practicing follower
KHUDA K bandy Fiqah or Hudood kea hain btatay ku nae

D
KHUDA K bandy Fiqah or Hudood kea hain btatay ku nae
Didn't felt needed. You just wana lead to you to your conclusion. .which is wrong...Allah Hafiz dear i have to wake up very earlier than you already 2.5 late .

D

Didn't felt needed. You just wana lead to you to your conclusion. .which is wrong...Allah Hafiz dear i have to wake up very earlier than you already 2.5 late .

We can wake till morning in defence of Islam why can't a "poise" and true Muslim like you?

Guys if you are given choice to hang 10 mullahs than who will be those 9?

Back
Top Bottom