What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

We are at the stage where only have two choices..

Either we want a terrorist sympathizer with a gun in hand in the name of protection for us

or

we need government personnel holding a gun in hand for our protection.

In both cases gun is the must though depends who use it well. Where the state is involved then things are beyond understanding to the common person though the same person relies more upon whatever is told by his/her ideal. Indeed the reforms are must and need of time as well as a strong check & balance in the society. There is nothing related with any sect or religion in case of terrorism.

@Ammara Chaudhry @Zibago

Imran bhai ye Barelvi ya kisi aur muslak ko humain beech main nai lana chahye because a lot of neutral people are dragged into it just because they are braelvis.

Aur sachi bat to yeh ha mujhe to in maslakon ki samjh hee nahi ati.

Koi samjhye is bat ko ya nahi our courts have finally did the justice
mam in pakistan mery firqy ka dehshat gard masoom tery firky ka dehshat gard qatil wali situation hai yahan her qatil mujrim ke supporter firqy ke peechy andhy ho ker support kerty hain . jhangwi - azam tariq- sadiq gangi - baitullah -qadri - ghazi rasheed - sameet sab ke fans mileen gay

This wouldn't be a problem had Pakistan been a secular state, but even then no one is entitled to take law into their own hands, especially, if it is matter of such epic proportions.
Salman Taseer did make some controversial statements, but i believe he didn't mean what media portrayed it as. He simply implied that Blasphemy laws are easily misused--with ulterior motives most of the times.
Even if one takes the most hawkish position--let's assume that Mr Taseer made some ''unislamic'' comments, does that entitle me to be the jury and the judge? Shouldn't i listen to opposing viewpoints and then let the concerning authorities decide who's guilty and who's innocent?
We, as a nation, will continue to commit such atrocities unless we come to a better understanding of the essence of Islam.

بہت جلد بابا قادری سائیں کی مزار بنے گی لوگ منتیں مانگیں گے چڑھاوے چڑھائیں گے ۔ یا بابا قادری سائیں مجھے اولاد دے مجھے نوکری دے کی صدا سنائی جائے گی ۔ یہ الگ بات ہے بابا کا یوم موت 4 سال بعد آیا کرے گا
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 295912
View attachment 295912
Aj to bhai sahab wafadariyaan khul kay samnay a rahe hain

majority of them have wrong information regarding this particular issue ... Salman Taseer never did the blasphemy to begin with , but the Imam and local mulvi they preach to their brain dead followers that , Salman did blasphemy ..
just like if you remember the Stories associated with Lal masjid ... ? how people manupilated the stories , like Pakistan army killed thousands of kids in Lal masjid, while for entire 7-8 days the operation last, i remember that not for a single second our TV was closed .. we have two different TV , and have two different Channels on .. and no where there i saw thousands of bodies been dropped or barrel bombing .. plus almost all kids came out after the warning was issues, remaining stay there because the elements inside Mosque were hostile and they want these young kids to fight ..

those who are commenting here for mumtaz are no different than those jihadi sex slave of ISIS ..

بہت جلد بابا قادری سائیں کی مزار بنے گی لوگ منتیں مانگیں گے چڑھاوے چڑھائیں گے ۔ یا بابا قادری سائیں مجھے اولاد دے مجھے نوکری دے کی صدا سنائی جائے گی ۔ یہ الگ بات ہے بابا کا یوم موت 4 سال بعد آیا کرے گا
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yaaar mai bhi beroozgaar hun , should i take some chaadar on his grave ? and what if still dont get a CEO level job ? i am gonna do worse thing with this dead Qadari than the Farishtas's already start Spanking his bare butt ..

We are at the stage where only have two choices..

Either we want a terrorist sympathizer with a gun in hand in the name of protection for us

or

we need government personnel holding a gun in hand for our protection.

In both cases gun is the must though depends who use it well. Where the state is involved then things are beyond understanding to the common person though the same person relies more upon whatever is told by his/her ideal. Indeed the reforms are must and need of time as well as a strong check & balance in the society. There is nothing related with any sect or religion in case of terrorism.

@Ammara Chaudhry @Zibago

Problem is when you take the law into your hands then you violate both the law of the states as well as the courts.
This is the time government has to get strong and the courts has to deliver justice. If we lack even one of the aspect and then people like Mumtaz and Raymond Davis will keep taking lives of people and no one will even ask. This particular decision can bring change in Pakistan.
Governments promised the protection and people look at government for that.

yaaar mai bhi beroozgaar hun , should i take some chaadar on his grave ? and what if still dont get a CEO level job ? i am gonna do worse thing with this dead Qadari than the Farishtas's already start Spanking his bare butt ..

Don't forget to do the dhamaal for guaranteed response. :p

Governments promised the protection and people look at government for that.

System is already there but lacks implementation though some corrections may be needed but where the law makers are busy building roads and having kick-backs, what type of reform or legislation can be expected. IMO, it has to start from bottom to top first with intelligent and eligible people to be elected other than just holding degrees. Raeesani did hold a degree as well and as per the scenario quoted exactly that "Degree; Degree hoti ha chahay jaali ho ya asli".

Back
Top Bottom