What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
I believe it depends on what kind of interpretation those Mullahs define Islam by, if they use Islam as a tool to control their people I believe that's immortal, but if a given society is religious by nature - like ours - then that's a different story.

Our Gov't has liberals in it as much as religious and conservative people it has.

Ms.Rameesha, than why use the term "mullah" ???

a practicing muslim might be offended by this...

do u know the meaning of the term "mullah"

its quite the opposite of ur description ...

Mr.Rampage,I think that your concept is very much weak in this regard,you having problem to understand my context as well,I am using term mullah for such specific mindsets because they call themselves mullahs,not mufti kindly if you have problem to understand my post then it is not my problem..

I believe it depends on what kind of interpretation those Mullahs define Islam by, if they use Islam as a tool to control their people I believe that's immortal, but if a given society is religious by nature - like ours - then that's a different story.

Our Gov't has liberals in it as much as religious and conservative people it has.

I appreciate that....so your vote goes to? :woot:

Mr.Rampage,I think that your concept is very much weak in this regard,you having problem to understand my context as well,I am using term mullah for such specific mindsets because they call themselves mullahs,not mufti kindly if you have problem to understand my post then it is not my problem..
maybe i have a problem with people who lie !!!

And Fakers !!!

Exactly,I thank you for you understand my point and context very clearly and cleverly,and you didn't accused me as anti-Islam :cray:

While on one hand Islam is a complete code of life and it almost covers everything, and on the other hand it teaches you to use your brain to learn, understand and judge what is right and what is wrong. Thus I don't think anything is left which you cannot do within staying well inside Islamic limits and that doesn't require to be a strict mullah or become a complete liberal.

I believe, we as Muslims, especially in sub-continent, have made Islam way more difficult for us by introducing lots of innovations into it. Islam itself is very simple to understand in its basics, if you want to know something, you can easily find it and can learn a lot on that subject with lots of references available. Then its all upto you to decide what your mind feels better. That's the way I do things, try to learn, make them simple and then do what your mind says you to do..

I appreciate that....so your vote goes to? :woot:

My vote goes as simple as this, each society embodied left and right, liberals and conservatives, these political ideologies must co-exist in harmony.

While on one hand Islam is a complete code of life and it almost covers everything, and on the other hand it teaches you to use your brain to learn, understand and judge what is right and what is wrong. Thus I don't think anything is left which you cannot do within staying well inside Islamic limits and that doesn't require to be a strict mullah or become a complete liberal.

I believe, we as Muslims, especially in sub-continent, have made Islam way more difficult for us by introducing lots of innovations into it. Islam itself is very simple to understand in its basics, if you want to know something, you can easily find it and can learn a lot on that subject with lots of references available. Then its all upto you to decide what your mind feels better. That's the way I do things, try to learn, make them simple and then do what your mind says you to do..

Well said Mr.Jazzbot,I appreciate your conception,couldn't said it better my friend :tup:

My vote goes as simple as this, each society embodied left and right, liberals and conservatives, these political ideologies must co-exist in harmony.

yes well said..but the problem arises when such mindsets intersect to each other at various points and as a result of this their clash takes place,which may lead towards catastrophe.

If you have problem then you can get the hell outta here.. :angry: I didn't even mentioned you,you jumped off Mr.
Have a great time living in ur bubble !!!

Mr.Faker ....

P.S : i have no problem with u calling urself a liberal or anyone else a mullah !!!

Well said Mr.Jazzbot,I appreciate your conception,couldn't said it better my friend :tup:

I was busy as hell today on a project, so couldn't get more into it, just read your question in startup and replied. I will go through rest of the posts in this thread tomorrow, especially with @RAMPAGE's point of view.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a great time living in ur bubble !!!

Mr.Faker ....

P.S : i have no problem with u calling urself a liberal or anyone else a mullah !!!

Whatever you think about me,this is none of my concern,nor I damn care,second this is none of your business what I do and what not if you have serious problems to understand someone's context and conception and don't have enough guts to make quality post then better refrain yourself for making personal attacks,such cheap attempts will not increase your quality of post nor value,if you really have something to share then kindly appear on my post,I came here to contribute,learn and share without showing off my personal info unlike you, and I do not try to use this site as social networking drama baazi

I was busy as hell today on a project, so couldn't get more into it, just read your question in startup and replied. I will go through rest of the posts in this thread tomorrow, especially with @RAMPAGE's point of view.. :)

you are welcome Mr.Jazzbot,I appreciate your sincerity and dedication :)

Bhuttoism is the only solution :whistle:

P.S:- Genius, @Slav Defence. Sad I didn't think of this sooner, best (unintended) inflammatory thread on PDF

Back
Top Bottom