What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
No it isn't you fool,go go..complain it and get your answer form @WebMaster himself,he was well aware of my plan..go go...aray bahi jaao pooch lo,tumhari tu solid kachii hone wali hai.. :rofl:

Yaar ab lerkion ki terha behave to na kero- janay day- :lol:-

Last edited by a moderator:
No it isn't you fool,go go..complain it and get your answer form @WebMaster himself,he was well aware of my plan..go go...aray bahi jaao pooch lo,tumhari tu solid kachii hone wali hai.. :rofl:
why r u trying to justify ur action now !!!

btw i take my words back , u are not worth apologizing !

@Secur Now that is how you correctly label someone and something. The champion of semantics.:yahoo: Not going to help though. :frown:

Yaar ab lerkion ki terha behave to na kero- janay day- :lol:-

He is behaving like a little girl,bilkul jalaylagay dimagh ki larkiyaan hoti hai,jin ko saazishein soojtein hain,aur doosary k mamlay mai taang aranay ka shauq hota hai,wohi wali,woh kiya naam hai?wasundra :rofl:

why r u trying to justify ur action now !!!

btw i take my words back , u are not worth apologizing !

I am so not justifying myself my dear,infact I damn care,you are trying to be over smart,you thought that you can make me freaked out,or you can insult me like that,but oops.....:rofl:

The power of the Mullah is derived from lack of education that is why we have Burqa Avenger and the Mullah looking baba is villain!! :woot:

You will be surprised , my friend , to see how even highly educated people form part of that radicalized masses and they aren't few in number . Not necessarily agree with Burqa Avengers but I have no problems with other people's freedom of choice and expression :D Something I told you , a long time ago .

He is behaving like a little girl,bilkul jalaylagay dimagh ki larkiyaan hoti hai,jin ko saazishein soojtein hain,aur doosary k mamlay mai taang aranay ka shauq hota hai,wohi wali,woh kiya naam hai?wasundra :rofl:

You should have voted for him in that creative stories thread- or atleast let him win- :angel:-

@RAMPAGE
:rofl:-

You should have voted for him in that creative stories thread- or atleast let him win- :angel:-

@RAMPAGE
:rofl:-
I let him win,because how he was reacting,remember? :woot:
but I don't know that what is wrong with him now? :rofl:

why not,jis ka moo utha ker jo dil mai aye ga bol de ga and I will silently tolerate everything,what do you think,anyone can take me for granted and I will just see? @WebMaster
lolzzzz

@hinduguy

what should we call this 1 !!!!!!

how about Victoria ?????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom