What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
why not,jis ka moo utha ker jo dil mai aye ga bol de ga and I will silently tolerate everything,what do you think,anyone can take me for granted and I will just see? @WebMaster

bhai.. but he already apologized... you are sane poster... you cant behave like me... :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence

You are ruining your own thread , now . :)

Well sais Mr.Secur,the more I tired to avoid such cheapness the more such troll showed up,sorry,so Mr.Secur I personally think that this so called mullaism should be controlled,only mufti's are allowed to pass fatwa and give recognition on national level and such false culprits must be condemned.

why not,jis ka moo utha ker jo dil mai aye ga bol de ga and I will silently tolerate everything,what do you think,anyone can take me for granted and I will just see? @WebMaster

Ramzan mein rozay ki wajah say aisi feelings ajati hein khamakha- bus physically or mentally thora weak ho jata hai insaan- asal mein hota kuch nai- Relax ker- :undecided:-

Tera reaction dekh ker mujhay @Alpha1 yaad areha hai ab- :woot:-

Ramzan mein rozay ki wajah say aisi feelings ajati hein khamakha- bus physically or mentally thora weak ho jata hai insaan- asal mein hota kuch nai- Relax ker- :undecided:-

Look at his previous posts then comment Mr.Jonasad.I didn't jumped off and called anyone faker etc but him,he thought that he can scare me off,freak me off,or he can insult me in anyway he want,I have never seen such kind of mentality.

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Tera reaction dekh ker mujhay @Alpha1 yaad areha hai ab- :woot:-
Looks like im in trouble now !!! :undecided:

u should not have mentioned him !!

You will be surprised , my friend , to see how even highly educated people form part of that radicalized masses and they aren't few in number . Not necessarily agree with Burqa Avengers but I have no problems with other people's freedom of choice and expression :D Something I told you , a long time ago .

@Secur yaar...Listen up, it doesnt really matter HOW she hides her HERO personality...I mean many questioned why superman's underwear was outside but he wore it for some 70 yrs!
images

But did people concentrate on that OR his crime fighting personality?! So why is the burqa causing some people to go :blink:

I have seen Hindus coming to a Christian church for praying.. For them its an another form of the God they believe.. There is a Muslim mosque in Kerala where Hindu people go before they went to pilgrimage to Sabrimala, one of their Holy Places in Kerala.. It does not mean that they denounce their god.. But it shows that they give equal respect to other religions also..

Dude i appreciate your good feelings for different religion and the way you treat them like your own but Hinduism/Islam and Christianity are not the same religion as they have different views about God, have different scriptures and method of praying is also different so i don't get it when a Hindu will come to mosque for praying or Muslim will go to temple for offering Salah.

Religion is not some natuki or tamasha. You may do such things to please your Hindu or Muslim friend but it don't make any sense if you look at it realistically. Would it make sense for someone to be non Muslim and have fasting in month of Ramdhan? I think it dont make any sense because fasting is for Muslims who believe in Allah and all of his attributes. Muslim are not hindu and hindu are not Muslim as many of their beliefs contradict to each others for example Muslims are monotheist and Hindus are polytheist. If all religion or God are same then why Hindu don't become Muslim or why some indian Muslim dont join Hinduism if all their God and prayingtuff s is same. I consider it just show off thing which some of these Bollywood celebrity do as well. I have hindu/sikhs friend here and we respect beliefs of each others without doing all this notunki

what if they are right, and you are wrong.. have you ever thought about that?

why would you need to think about something like that? all we need to do is go back to the quran and hadiths and check.
our imam always told us, that do what it says in the Quran ( worship wise) and don't do what it doesn't say, simple as that. And that too if you believe in the Quran and hadiths of course.

all this bs that these terrorists feed youngsters these days , that god will be happy if you kill non muslims or if you don't share the same plate with them is all assumptions by mullahs

Dude i appreciate your good feelings for different religion and the way you treat them like your own but Hinduism/Islam and Christianity are not the same religion as they have different views about God, have different scriptures and method of praying is also different so i don't get it when a Hindu will come to mosque for praying or Muslim will go to temple for offering Salah.

Religion is not some natuki or tamasha. You may do such things to please your Hindu or Muslim friend but it don't make any sense if you look at it realistically. Would it make sense for someone to be non Muslim and have fasting in month of Ramdhan? I think it dont make any sense because fasting is for Muslims who believe in Allah and all of his attributes. Muslim are not hindu and hindu are not Muslim as many of their beliefs contradict to each others for example Muslims are monotheist and Hindus are polytheist. If all religion or God are same then why Hindu don't become Muslim or why some indian Muslim dont join Hinduism if all their God and prayingtuff s is same. I consider it just show off thing which some of these Bollywood celebrity do as well. I have hindu/sikhs friend here and we respect beliefs of each others without doing all this notunki

very well said

very well said

very well said

very well said

very well said

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom