What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
I don't know why, but, I'm more of a wine guy....... and on occasions I do enjoy tequila as well........ never cared about moolah, ever...... my policy is simple spend it on life, and work even harder.....

Then go and try and some single malts- the one's you haven't already tried- trust me once you slow down with it you'll learn to savor it. I was and to an extent still am a spirit guy- everything from Cachaca to my party favorite Vodka- but when you're with friends its got to be a single malt and Birra beer :partay:- although I've never had enough cash to get me some cohiba singlos rather than just plain old cohibas. :frown:

Dude, in cigars I've tried everything.... have all sorts of, including couple anniversary behike's @ home! :D

Love tobacco.... and specially wifey doesn't ***** at cigars... she is just allergic to cigarettes.... :D

Then go and try and some single malts- the one's you haven't already tried- trust me once you slow down with it you'll learn to savor it. I was and to an extent still am a spirit guy- everything from Cachaca to my party favorite Vodka- but when you're with friends its got to be a single malt and Birra beer :partay:- although I've never had enough cash to get me some cohiba singlos rather than just plain old cohibas. :frown:

Liberalism and Mullahism, both of them are equally wrong. Both are extreme tied and both bring damage to our society, being morally incorrect. Both feel they're right in their decisions and I am no one to comment on their activities, both think they have some greater good to achieve but that is just ignorance.

Balance and moderation is the key, and effects society in a healthy manner. Wouldn't say to have 10 Liberal-extremists and 10 Mullah in the same neighborhood, but not going into any extreme thoughts and (even if you do) forcing them upon others.

Why Muslim should go to temple to prove that they are liberal? :what:

Temple is there for followers of Hinduism not Islam and mosque is there for followers of islam not hindu..dont bring Indian mixture of religion as model of liberalism

Different religion existed and grew side by side with islam if you do little research about islamic history :)
First example was for tolerance and not for liberalism(refer your post where you quoted that Islam is most tolerant)

First example was for tolerance and not for liberalism(refer your post where you quoted that Islam is most tolerant)

If a Muslim dont go to temple or church it don't mean he is intolerant to Hinduism or Christianity. Tolerance is respecting the beliefs/opinions of others ..it don't mean accepting them

@Hyperion @Secur @Aeronaut @muse @Talon @Zarvan @Awesome @WebMaster @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Irfan Baloch @balixd @Yzd Khalifa @DESERT FIGHTER @Leader @Jazzbot and others.....
Kindly share your views,without a fear of criticism,also let others know if you are liberal,then why do you consider this liberalism best for Pakistan.
It is time to finish this impression that PDF does not gives freedom of speech and supports anti-islamic views.

Liberalism in Pakistan is nothing more than name of those funded by kafirs and who are enemies of Islam and to busy in attacking Islam not only in Pakistan they are in small minority in every Muslim country but soon even that minority would be made history for ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberalism in Pakistan is nothing more than name of those funded by kafirs and who are enemies of Islam and to busy in attacking Islam not only in Pakistan they are in small minority in every Muslim country but soon even that minority would be made history for ever
Now have a go at mullahism to make it fair and say exactly the same words :partay:

In early early years of Islam, they gave world a scholar like Al biruni. He came to India, studied Indian maths, science and philosophy. He was so impressed with Vedas and Upnishad that he told them the ultimate truth. He Translated it in Persian. He has written some remarkable description about India in 11th century. But over a period of time Mullahs took over Islam and started interpreting it in their own way. Had Mohammad been alive today, Mullah would have declared him anti Islam. They have their own version and Interpretation of Islam to suit their political Motive. Humanity and Logic is always absent. They did not allow Islam to be reform and killed all reformers. Jihad is a product of Mullaism. Mullaism has created War between Nation ans among Muslims themselves.

Same question Can a Hindu denounce all his thousands of gods and NEVER bow to an idol? Why on earth would we want to bow to ANYTHING or ANYONE else except 1 true GOD? esp when we have taken an oath that we believe in NO OTHER GOD BUT ALLAH ...Maybe for other religions their oath means nothing...but for us it is the principal of our faith!

Plus when you visit a president, PM or King, why do you bow your head in respect? Based on his position? Well for us GOD is above all...so based on that we will NEVER bow to anyone or anything else!

For me Mullahs are those who try to make 1 swallow THEIR version of Islam which goes something along the lines of killing someone..

Liberals are weird...Haan g sub kuch jaaiz kerdo...When Prophet didnt make it jaiz tum kon chalay aai jaiz kernay kay liyea?!

This is just like Roman Christians who say everything is fine...Anay do...like they even allowed Saint worship which originated from the fact that they had Roman deities and were used to worshiping human (Roman Gods) and not an unseen GOD...

This seems to be your own version of Islam. Those Christians to whom you criticize gave world everything you can see and use today. They allowed reforms to be carried out. They rejected everything which they found illogical even Bible also. They do not declare anybody anti christian if his thoughts found contradicting Bible and do not kill them. That is why they are there where they should have been and you are there where you should have been.

Why Muslim should go to temple to prove that they are liberal? :what:

Temple is there for followers of Hinduism not Islam and mosque is there for followers of islam not hindu..dont bring Indian mixture of religion as model of liberalism

Different religion existed and grew side by side with islam if you do little research about islamic history :)

Of course Muslims should not go to Temple to prove that they are Liberal but If some Muslim go to temple they should not be declare him anti Islam. They should not destroy temple on the name of being anti Islam.

Members of PDF,
Asalaam alaikum,adaab,Shalom,peace to you all.

I have observed two types of mindsets in PDF.
1)The one who considers mullahs as worse threat to Nation.
2)Those mindsets who promote mullahism idealism

The most prominent part is,both mindsets completely collapse to each other's ideology.

I ask you,exactly what is the definition of mullahism and liberalism and which system will best suit Pakistan?if anyone of them is destructive then why?

Both are bad. One destroys your soul (liberalism) and the other your body (mullahism)

If a Muslim dont go to temple or church it don't mean he is intolerant to Hinduism or Christianity. Tolerance is respecting the beliefs/opinions of others ..it don't mean accepting them

agreed tolerance is not going to worshipping others god, but tolerance is to understand that just like you believe your god is the one and only true god, others also do believe the same.
liberalism is tolerance towards rational criticism of your religion, and your religious text, practices etc.
liberalism is supporting the idea of secular state even if your religion is majority there.

liberalism is not to recognise everything in the name of religion.
for example : asking for Muslim candidate,asking for Muslim quotas in jobs,etc

liberalism is to understand that polygamy, underage marriage of girls, restriction on music and movies, restrictions womens dressing, etc is bad.

liberalism is to allow a cartoonists freedom to draw prophet muhammad's cartoon,ofcourse you can complain to the authorities about a derogatory cartoon, there are provisions in the law for that, but the derogatory, offensive etc is very subjective matter, it's a slippery slope, so let the court or sensor board decide the threshold, being ultra sensitive and saying I am offended makes no sense.

liberalism is to understand that something a state may need to prevent certain kind of dressing for security reasons. example -full face covering dress.

liberalism is to understand that for certain kind of jobs require certain kind of dressing and attire, if you are not comfortable with it try some other job which suits you.

liberalism is having a heart to sing a patriotic song.

liberalism is not to punish some one if he eat in public during the month of fasting.

Back
Top Bottom