What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
There should have been another option at the very end on the poll list and that is "All of the above". :D

Donot talk about tolerance
Can a Muslim go to Temple/Gurudwara/Church/Synagogue and bow to their gods
But a Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist can bow to any one whom he respects

Same question Can a Hindu denounce all his thousands of gods and NEVER bow to an idol? Why on earth would we want to bow to ANYTHING or ANYONE else except 1 true GOD? esp when we have taken an oath that we believe in NO OTHER GOD BUT ALLAH ...Maybe for other religions their oath means nothing...but for us it is the principal of our faith!

Plus when you visit a president, PM or King, why do you bow your head in respect? Based on his position? Well for us GOD is above all...so based on that we will NEVER bow to anyone or anything else!

For me Mullahs are those who try to make 1 swallow THEIR version of Islam which goes something along the lines of killing someone..

Liberals are weird...Haan g sub kuch jaaiz kerdo...When Prophet didnt make it jaiz tum kon chalay aai jaiz kernay kay liyea?!

This is just like Roman Christians who say everything is fine...Anay do...like they even allowed Saint worship which originated from the fact that they had Roman deities and were used to worshiping human (Roman Gods) and not an unseen GOD...

i am a liberal.. i respect every religion,and most importantly think that each and every one of them lead to god..

and mullahism is being intolerant and thinking that his/her own religion is the one and only supreme one and others are going to hell.

likeness for once religion is inborn in every human being,but other religions must be treated at par..

Donot talk about tolerance
Can a Muslim go to Temple/Gurudwara/Church/Synagogue and bow to their gods
But a Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist can bow to any one whom he respects

I feel the Muslims willing to evolve are liberals and those who still lives in 7th century are followers of Mullahism(Burka, Hijab, Beheading, Shariah etc etc.)

Why Muslim should go to temple to prove that they are liberal? :what:

Temple is there for followers of Hinduism not Islam and mosque is there for followers of islam not hindu..dont bring Indian mixture of religion as model of liberalism

Different religion existed and grew side by side with islam if you do little research about islamic history :)

I am neither mullah nor liberal. I consider myself in the middle of boht...

There are many liberals who give label of mullah to anyone who talk about Islam or Islamic morals and there are mullah who just blindly reject everything liberal bring even if it make more sense They boht are threat for Pakistan if they cannot tolerate different opinions of others

@Slav Defence, Raja Pakistani answered the question in the most simplest way I don't know if there is anything else to Add to it. In short both are dangerous for the society and both goes to the extreme. I don't mind criticism Islam in it basic or advance form clearly tells you to be the best example and the idea and for people to stop listening to liberalists and mullahs [the bad ones] and do your own study...what is Quran for to read to understand, what is authentic hadith for to be guided.

I'll give you an example saudis/arabs hates iran even so iran has a different version of islam post prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H both both believes in the same God and all the Prophets yet saudis have a genuine hate for iranians declare other as kafirs and tells the muslim world specifically to stop dealing with them yet they themselves deal with whom? West...the one who rejects Islamic point of view history or religion. [I've no objection to the west whatever they like to believe they have their freedom to throw at us we'll throw at them] this is double standards this is confused position and this is one extreme position by saudis and arabs generally. I can go on write a book on a specific region and country but lets keep it to the basic topic both have blood of Hypocrisy running through their veins.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder what mullah @Armstrong,grocery going @Hyperion :D and kafir atheist @Dillinger :lol: has to say about this..

i wonder if @Marshmallow is a little mullani :P

POINTLESS topic, get back to me when someone here finally meets the lord in person. Faltu ka tamasha bana rakha in a rat race to prove one's piety and devotion. Better to spend time sipping on Glenfiddich and think about tail. Baki sab moh maya hai. Beside IF I were god, I wouldn't waste my time bothering about what humans do, eat, bone, think and believe in- I'd be trying to create the perfect scotch. :partay:
@Hyperion Samjha hamare chote bhai ko. Kahin @Armstrong jaisa na ban jae.

POINTLESS topic, get back to me when someone here finally meets the lord in person. Faltu ka tamasha bana rakha in a rat race to prove one's piety and devotion. Better to spend time sipping on Glenfiddich and think about tail. Baki sab moh maya hai. Beside IF I were god, I wouldn't waste my time bothering about humans do, eat, bone, think and believe in- I'd be trying to create the perfect scotch. :partay:

if that is what you are talking about,then no......... :bad: never................. :lol:

Yara, I don't know why I have this sudden craving for scotch... normally I hate it..... :blink:

POINTLESS topic, get back to me when someone here finally meets the lord in person. Faltu ka tamasha bana rakha in a rat race to prove one's piety and devotion. Better to spend time sipping on Glenfiddich and think about tail. Baki sab moh maya hai. Beside IF I were god, I wouldn't waste my time bothering about what humans do, eat, bone, think and believe in- I'd be trying to create the perfect scotch. :partay:

Yara, I don't know why I have this sudden craving for scotch... normally I hate it..... :blink:

You hate scotch! :hitwall: Quoting @Armstrong again "Koi nahin no one's perfect ". Dude you've got the moolah so go for single malt (please don't tell me you tried some tepid bourbon and acquired your distaste for whiskey as a result)- try a Balvenie single barrel- 15 year old or for starters a Bowmore Islay- 17 year old. Then once the single malt entices you and seduces you- spend the needful (and well deserved) amount for the Balvenie- 30 year old.

I don't know why, but, I'm more of a wine guy....... and on occasions I do enjoy tequila as well........ never cared about moolah, ever...... my policy is simple spend it on life, and work even harder.....

@Raja.Pakistani :::: OT: I'm mullah at heart, deeply spiritual person...... :angel:

You hate scotch! :hitwall: Quoting @Armstrong again "Koi nahin no one's perfect ". Dude you've got the moolah so go for single malt (please don't tell me you tried some tepid bourbon and acquired your distaste for whiskey as a result)- try a Balvenie single barrel- 15 year old or for starters a Bowmore Islay- 17 year old. Then once the single malt entices you and seduces you- spend the needful (and well deserved) amount for the Balvenie- 30 year old.

other
its same as the medieval time church mentality or Papaiat Popeism
less to do with religion and more to do with being anti social anti progress anti education

Mullaism is about hatred, inconsiderate, narrow minded, threatening and enclosing Islam in the beard for example.

Mullaism only sees glass half empty and has a very low view about the other people

Back
Top Bottom