What's new

MQM should not protest while in Sindh govt: Khursheed Shah

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Syed Khursheed Shah said on Thursday that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) should not give a strike or protest call as the party has joined the government.

Khursheed Shah expressed wish that MQM should stop protesting and sit with the PPP led Sindh government.

Shah said that people of Karachi are satisfied with the positive impacts of the on going operation while advising that MQM should itself

About the federal government, the PPP leader lamented that when PPP was in federal government, it always kept pace with opposition parties but sadly the party did not get the same response from current government.

Shah informed media that he discussed the load shedding issue with Khwaja Asif but the ninister did not give a positive response.

PPP's Khursheed Shah angered by MQM's mourning call | The News Tribe

MQM is a political prostitute, when they are paid for sex by feudal customers, expect some spanking and rough bondage acts !!

just a befitting metaphor :lol:

Today is a sad day for Pakistan and my heart is wiping like any thing. I always support Pakistan and never been a part one any political party but today i called my uncle in Karachi and asked about situation in Karachi because two dead bodies is from his next lane and what he said was shocking to me. He stated that whole area is covered with police and they didn't allow the family members to take the dead body out of ambulance so that whole family members can see the dead body and the whole family is inside the ambulance to see their son & brother and other family they asked to saw from ambulance windows only. Police is fully terrorize the whole area. Are those who killed is not Pakistani and not Muslim. Why they are act like a Firon (Pharaoh). :cray::cray:
@Imran Khan @Talon @cb4 and others

Today is a sad day for Pakistan and my heart is wiping like any thing. I always support Pakistan and never been a part one any political party but today i called my uncle in Karachi and asked about situation in Karachi because two dead bodies is from his next lane and what he said was shocking to me. He stated that whole area is covered with police and they didn't allow the family members to take the dead body out of ambulance so that whole family members can see the dead body and the whole family is inside the ambulance to see their son & brother and other family they asked to saw from ambulance windows only. Police is fully terrorize the whole area. Are those who killed is not Pakistani and not Muslim. Why they are act like a Firon (Pharaoh). :cray::cray:
@Imran Khan @Talon @cb4 and others
Rou kaam and batao what happened? Whose dead bodies? Were those people politically involved? why hide the dead bodies in an ambulance and not give them to the family?

MQM is a political prostitute, when they are paid for sex by feudal customers, expect some spanking and rough bondage acts !!

just a befitting metaphor :lol:

When someone kill you family member then you must put same smiley " :lol: ". There is a very thin line between right and wrong and you cross the line and this time you are wrong. The person killed in Pakistan is Pakistani first and we should all condom this acts, no matter which party we follows. Pakistan first and rest second which include me also.

Rou kaam and batao what happened? Whose dead bodies? Were those people politically involved? why hide the dead bodies in an ambulance and not give them to the family?

Yes same MQM one. but they were also Pakistan and Muslims first

Last edited:
Hmm...True...RIP...

But why police made it tough? Is it to prevent retaliation?

No it is every act of Police when killed people they repeat the same. Allah save Pakistan but these acts are totally wrong and it will hurt Pakistan from inside. May Allah protect Pakistan from them:pakistan:

No it is every act of Police when killed people they repeat the same. Allah save Pakistan but these acts are totally wrong and it will hurt Pakistan from inside. May Allah protect Pakistan from them:pakistan:
So why are you hurt?

So why are you hurt?

This not a Pakistan i want, I want Pakistan be a happiest place with no punjabi, pathan, urdu speaking, sindhi etc. JUST A MUSLIM AND A PROUD PAKISTAN and without these un-human acts. they are creating anti-Pakistani opinion and that hurt me most.

This not a Pakistan i want, I want Pakistan be a happiest place with no punjabi, pathan, urdu speaking, sindhi etc. JUST A MUSLIM AND A PROUD PAKISTAN and without these un-human acts. they are creating anti-Pakistani opinion and that hurt me most.
For that we need to wipe out the Mullahs followed by politicians followed by the elite...then educate freely everyone....then everyone will be equal...and hopefully happy...

@ghazaliy2k civilisation has not reached in many parts of pakistan, so i suggest you to stay away from paindus

paindus = not civilised, have no manners and brain to have manners

next what, PTI shouldnt do its protest because rulling KPK?
protest are allowed, even in govt or not?
its the reason why one should be doing that!

Yes MQM should leave treasury benches ... I agree with him but the killing of students is also be condemnable .........

or even PMLn itself, with its protests for the monte carlo CJ, while been rulling punjab? in the times of zardari govt?

Back
Top Bottom