What's new

Muttahida to join Sindh govt?

Bitya..
That is all valid and true.. but the MQM(or you) is also making a fool out of itself if it thinks that the honeymoon with PPP will last. It never has. Its only a temporary deal cooked up as a compromise for the benefit of both.

what honey moon konsa honey moon, what does MQM get by PPP so called honey moon, aik tau woh problem solve kerna chah rahe hain, local body elections ke lye legal fight larh rahe hain, din rath logon ke problems sun ker us ko hal kerwate hain without any extra pay off

monitor ke saamne beth ker galyan dena bohut aasan he, kuch kaam kerna sekho, tab pta chale ga kis kis gadhe ko baap banana parhta he, aur kis kis ke haath pao jorhne parhte hain

karachi ke log lanati hain, never appreciate good things, never understand ground reality, khali rona rolo bas, jao, matt dena vote MQM ko, itni khidmat MQM ne kahen aur ke hoti tau itna na rote log, balke appreciate kerte, ungrateful karachi stupid ppl

karachi waalon ke help kero tau kehte hain, yaar is se zyada help kerni chahye the, unti help q na ke, sara dunya ke, unit office q banaya he,, hume tau unit nahi jaana help lene, hume tau CM sind madad ker dega directly, balke haath pao pakare ga ke ji hazur, jao bhad me ullu ke pathon

Last edited:
Bitya..
That is all valid and true.. but the MQM(or you) is also making a fool out of itself if it thinks that the honeymoon with PPP will last. It never has. Its only a temporary deal cooked up as a compromise for the benefit of both.

But, what else they can do when there is a continuous cold solders from PMLN to accept them in Federal? NS is totally doing a different politics this time, that's why not only MQM but PMLN own party stalwarts (Mumtaz Bhutto, Liaqat Jatoi etc) in Sindh feels being fixed.

But, what else they can do when there is a continuous cold solders from PMLN to accept them in Federal? NS is totally doing a different politics this time, that's why not only MQM but PMLN own party stalwarts (Mumtaz Bhutto, Liaqat Jatoi etc) in Sindh feels being fixed.

fazl ur rehman ko accept kerke 2 ministries bhi dedi, aur bakwas ker rahe ho k they showed cold shoulders to MQM, do you even know MQM is even interested? who walked to nine zero begging for presidential votes? ishaq dar? mamnun hussain? and the other minister guy who's name i forgot

don't try to be ultra idiot here ok?

government tau chal nahi rahe aur inti badi badi bongiyan

My reply was intended towards @darkinsky's post in which he said an MNA can't do anythign in his constituency. Now when your own MQM gang supporter says that about 20 MNA's of MQM can't do anything in their constituency then why on earth you guys brag about one MNA of PTI (who is infact from DHA where nothing much is needed from MNA after all)?? Doesn't make sense at all.

When PTI supports dialogue with TTP - Terrorists murderers who are responsible for killing thousands upon thousands all over Pakistan esp in Karachi where most of MQM's mandate is from ! the same Taliban who are trying to have a complete foot hold in Karachi so that they can use it for their dirty deeds. Its an open secret PTI have sympathies and are pretty much the same mind set as the taliban are , they wish the Taliban take over the city so that PTI can have use the void political space and control the city now with MQM they have no chance of beating them politically ! also people have seen the Nightmare CHANGE promises what have they turned KPK into so whatever votes they got in 2013 elections in next ones there are no high hopes for PTI.

Now considering above scenario a political party with mere 6% representation can do little .. except forming alliances with PPP who are fuedals and have many issues but at least they share a common ground which is against Terrorism.

fazl ur rehman ko accept kerke 2 ministries bhi dedi, aur bakwas ker rahe ho k they showed cold shoulders to MQM, do you even know MQM is even interested? who walked to nine zero begging for presidential votes? ishaq dar? mamnun hussain?

don't try to be ultra idiot here ok?

government tau chal nahi rahe aur inti badi badi bongiyan

Fazl Ur Rehama=MQMo_O

MQM have interests in every Govt....be it Civilian or Military, Go check your history:rofl:

& Whats wrong in asking for votes to your adversaries in politics:azn:

Fazl Ur Rehama=MQMo_O

MQM have interests in every Govt....be it Civilian or Military, Go check your history:rofl:

& Whats wrong in asking for votes to your adversaries in politics:azn:

and in what time, PMLN remained powerless? or any other party whether in central or provincial?

PMLN ko govt mil gye tau kya teer mar ya, govt ko chalani bhi nahi aati PMLN ko talking abt govt?

what honey moon konsa honey moon, what does MQM get by PPP so called honey moon, aik tau woh problem solve kerna chah rahe hain, local body elections ke lye legal fight larh rahe hain, din rath logon ke problems sun ker us ko hal kerwate hain without any extra pay off

monitor ke saamne beth ker galyan dena bohut aasan he, kuch kaam kerna sekho, tab pta chale ga kis kis gadhe ko baap banana parhta he, aur kis kis ke haath pao jorhne parhte hain

karachi ke log lanati hain, never appreciate good things, never understand ground reality, khali rona rolo bas, jao, matt dena vote MQM ko, itni khidmat MQM ne kahen aur ke hoti tau itna na rote log, balke appreciate kerte, ungrateful karachi stupid ppl

karachi waalon ke help kero tau kehte hain, yaar is se zyada help kerni chahye the, unti help q na ke, sara dunya ke, unit office q banaya he,, hume tau unit nahi jaana help lene, hume tau CM sind madad ker dega directly, balke haath pao pakare ga ke ji hazur, jao bhad me ullu ke pathon

Acha ab senti rondhu na bano...Yehan har tarah ke ko baap banaya hai. Saien Saien kiya hai.. or Baap bane bhi hain Khan ban ke. However, the MQM has sold itself out when needed to make political gains.. that you cannot deny. That is political reality, be to the PPP, PML(N) or the establishment.. but that may not be a bad thing either. At least not in terms of Realpolitik IQ

When PTI supports dialogue with TTP - Terrorists murderers who are responsible for killing thousands upon thousands all over Pakistan esp in Karachi where most of MQM's mandate is from ! the same Taliban who are trying to have a complete foot hold in Karachi so that they can use it for their dirty deeds. Its an open secret PTI have sympathies and are pretty much the same mind set as the taliban are , they wish the Taliban take over the city so that PTI can have use the void political space and control the city now with MQM they have no chance of beating them politically ! also people have seen the Nightmare CHANGE promises what have they turned KPK into so whatever votes they got in 2013 elections in next ones there are no high hopes for PTI.

Now considering above scenario a political party with mere 6% representation can do little .. except forming alliances with PPP who are fuedals and have many issues but at least they share a common ground which is against Terrorism.

MQM has killed far more innocent civilians (including police, army rangers, journalists, and even judges etc.) since its creation, and the damage done to the Pakistani economy through destablization of karachi is far worse for Pakistan and beyond the capabilities of mostly illiterate TTP criminals that have also been harming Pakistan.

MQM has to resort to forming alliances in order to stay in Power.

MQM has killed far more innocent civilians (including police, army rangers, journalists, and even judges etc.) since its creation, and the damage done to the Pakistani economy through destablization of karachi is far worse for Pakistan and beyond the capabilities of mostly illiterate TTP criminals that have also been harming Pakistan.

MQM has to resort to forming alliances in order to stay in Power.

You are entitled to your opinion whatever it may be however ground realities are much different than what your opinion is , these accusations are busted several times , the ex - establishment confessed several times that the operation and other accusations were to break MQM's vote bank etc ... one has to be in karachi to figure out the difference between propaganda and reality

If you cannot control language, I cannot control warnings.

i m really trying to hold my horses, but if you cant understand the politics, then plz dont start jst sided POV, of things which arent much understandable for you?
in todays pakistan, where is opposition?
how many of really taking govt, by the horns?
its allmost non existant, PPP dont hve the power to ask any questions to NAWAZ, cause past 5 years NAWAZ hasnt ask any to them?
PTI ist standing with NAWAZ , cause IMRAN thinks that he is still the next man in?
& wanted to let nawaz rule this country for full years, so next time he will get his BARI?
only opposition is comming from MQM, its ant/TTp alqaeda stance, its open support to PAKARMY, its good output on anti terror policy in NA, are just the right steps in the right direction.
but its not enough against the AXIS OF EVIL, elite power structure?
MQM needs to be powerfull enough to bring out the real opposition, but be waiting & passing the time like others for its BARI?
till MQM not become a power partner , in sindh its a difficult job to even think!
if MQM is joining sindh govt, just for the sake of power & bieng the part of elite structure then yes, you hve all the rights to oppose it, but if they are doing it to make sindh the real opposition base camp, then we should support them?
with all the understandings still ZARDARI is trying to start some sort of opposition, but he also cant walk alone?

Everyone here posts their view which depends on their experiences,I can say same thing about you but I'll not every individual has their own perspective to watch things I have mine and you have yours and I respect your opinions. If you are trying to stand on higher level by passing assumptions about me then I am Okay with it..

And how would you know about all the reasons behind every step MQM has or had taken? :blink:

What's the reason, people of rest of 3 provinces of pakistan doesn't appreciate MQM such high potency khidmat and deliverance and never vote MQM ?

What's the reason, people of rest of 3 provinces of pakistan doesn't appreciate MQM such high potency khidmat and deliverance and never vote MQM ?

Including Sindh.They have been appreciated in two or three cities. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom