What's new

Muttahida to join Sindh govt?

What's the reason, people of rest of 3 provinces of pakistan doesn't appreciate MQM such high potency khidmat and deliverance and never vote MQM ?

who have pakistanis elected? same electables, same rotten faces, SMQ use to win from PPP, then he joined PTI and got dry cleaned got elected from PTI

same pervez khattak use to get elected from QWP, now he got elected from PTI

pakistanis are stupid, they have ever elected people based on performance, other wise Pakistan wont have been in such a mess

Including Sindh.They have been appreciated in two or three cities. :pop:

and where is azad kashmir and gilgit baltistan?

ask Sindis who made roads for them in the PPP supported areas of kaemari etc, who brought water connections to their homes after 65 years, who made schools, hospitals for them in their area?

who helped them in Sind floods, and who is helping them the most in the thar drought, who is bringing thar issues to provincial and national assemblies, yeah right, the PPP and PTI and PMLN

and guess what we don't even drum on our achievements

what has shah mehmood qureshi done in thar who is filled with his vote bank and devotees?, how much relief activity was carried out by him or the PTI?

Last edited:
who have pakistanis elected? same electables, same rotten faces, SMQ use to win from PPP, then he joined PTI and got dry cleaned got elected from PTI

same pervez khattak use to get elected from QWP, now he got elected from PTI

pakistanis are stupid, they have ever elected people based on performance, other wise Pakistan wont have been in such a mess

and where is azad kashmir and gilgit baltistan?

ask Sindis who made roads for them in the PPP supported areas of kaemari etc, who brought water connections to their homes after 65 years, who made schools, hospitals for them in their area?

who helped them in Sind floods, and who is helping them the most in the thar drought, who is bringing thar issues to provincial and national assemblies, yeah right, the PPP and PTI and PMLN

and guess what we don't even drum on our achievements

Sawal Channa Jawab Gandum? People of Islamabad elected Asad Umar. Imran Khan got elected. I;m asking about the people not electables. Why Urban people of other 3 provinces including ICT never vote MQM?

Sawal Channa Jawab Gandum? People of Islamabad elected Asad Umar. Imran Khan got elected. I;m asking about the people not electables. Why Urban people of other 3 provinces including ICT never vote MQM?

State supported hate propaganda over the years have effect on people .. similar how state use to sponsor jihadi nut heads .. there is a shift in policy however it will take years to undo the damage

When PTI supports dialogue with TTP - Terrorists murderers who are responsible for killing thousands upon thousands all over Pakistan esp in Karachi where most of MQM's mandate is from ! the same Taliban who are trying to have a complete foot hold in Karachi so that they can use it for their dirty deeds. Its an open secret PTI have sympathies and are pretty much the same mind set as the taliban are , they wish the Taliban take over the city so that PTI can have use the void political space and control the city now with MQM they have no chance of beating them politically ! also people have seen the Nightmare CHANGE promises what have they turned KPK into so whatever votes they got in 2013 elections in next ones there are no high hopes for PTI.

Your scenario is total crap. The tussle between MQM and TTP in Karachi is just like two gangs fighting for power in a town, nothing else. Karachi has been bleeding since 2 decades because a gang called MQM literally owned it for 22 years now. But since past few years another gang named TTP is giving them tough time and out of frustration, MQM gang is barking day and night at PTI which has nothing to do with mud fight between both gangs in Karachi. You both gangs can suck each other's balls or kill each other, PTI don't give a shit..

Now considering above scenario a political party with mere 6% representation can do little .. except forming alliances with PPP who are fuedals and have many issues but at least they share a common ground which is against Terrorism.

Tell that to your gang leader Altaf Hussain, in fact, kick him in his nuts and make him realize that his gang has only 6% representation and it can only do a little. Hence stop being a dick and stop threatening to break Pakistan every now and then. Otherwise if this nation will finally gear up against him and his gang, he will be torn apart along with his puny 6% gang.

And if eventually you are always going to do alliance with PPP, then stop portraying yourself as an angel and Anti-Waderas. You shout anti wadera slogans all day and then get undressed and get in bed with same waderas when sun goes down. Political prostitution at its best..

Last edited:
@Oscar see this, look, what faisal says about discrimination being a karachiite in his own party PPP, MQM ager PPP ko mun bhi laga ker karachi ke khatir manany ke koshish ker rahi he, aus ko ehsan mandi se lya karo chun chun matt kya karo ok?

MQM ki politics asan nahi hoti, try to be in MQM shoes, kaam kerwane ke lya MQM yeh naaz aur nakhre PPP ke bhi aur in ehsan faramosh spectators, karachi waalon ko bhi bardasht ker rahi he

Last edited:
State supported hate propaganda over the years have effect on people .. similar how state use to sponsor jihadi nut heads .. there is a shift in policy however it will take years to undo the damage

But Private channels doesn't spread State sponsored propaganda. ? It's private TV channels and the internet which tells people about MQM!

Everyone here posts their view which depends on their experiences,I can say same thing about you but I'll not every individual has their own perspective to watch things I have mine and you have yours and I respect your opinions. If you are trying to stand on higher level by passing assumptions about me then I am Okay with it..

And how would you know about all the reasons behind every step MQM has or had taken? :blink:
friend, you hve my hounrs too?
yes its your choice, to say whatever but shouldnt make some 1, the target of your , bad exprinces either?
i was a pakarmy soilder, worked in MI!

Your scenario is total crap. The tussle between MQM and TTP in Karachi is just like two gangs fighting for power in a town, nothing else. Karachi has been bleeding since 2 decades because a gang called MQM literally owned it for 22 years now. But since past few years another gang named TTP is giving them tough time and out of frustration, MQM gang is barking day and night at PTI which has nothing to do with mud fight between both gangs in Karachi. You both gangs can suck each other's balls or kill each other, PTI don't give a shit..

MQM doesnt give a $hit about PTI's idiotic emotionally unstable jazbati key board activists .. an example here on this forum any thing to do with MQM .. PTI kids come here with barking routine rhetoric ... Look reality is PTI is no threat politically as far as Karachi is concerned PTI is history .. As for TTP well they named your thick skull / c@ck suker leader as their spokeman what better proof is required than this , they create mayhem your party gives them political space .. Good luck with that approach we will see what future holds for you , As for Karachi ... it will fight your scum bags now with PPP allied the force is even stronger !

But Private channels doesn't spread State sponsored propaganda. ? It's private TV channels and the internet which tells people about MQM!

I am talking about the past decade .. do we remember 90's and the charges !!?

MQM doesnt give a $hit about PTI's idiotic emotionally unstable jazbati key board activists .. an example here on this forum any thing to do with MQM .. PTI kids come here with barking routine rhetoric ... Look reality is PTI is no threat politically as far as Karachi is concerned PTI is history .. As for TTP well they named your thick skull / c@ck suker leader as their spokeman what better proof is required than this , they create mayhem your party gives them political space .. Good luck with that approach we will see what future holds for you , As for Karachi ... it will fight your scum bags now with PPP allied the force is even stronger !

I am talking about the past decade .. do we remember 90's and the charges !!?

And what MQM did to improve it's image? I admit During Mustafa kamal it went up, but come 2007 and onwards. MQM stands where it was in 90's, Whose fault it was, State sponsored propaganda or MQM itself?

Some recent happenings, Mustafa kamal leaving party, Altaf investigated in Britain, beating of your own leaders, Zulfiqar mirza hurling allegations on private TV channels by swearing on quran, Walli babar case. Target killings, Bhatta khouri etc etc Is this all a state propoganda?

And what MQM did to improve it's image? I admit During Mustafa kamal it went up, but come 2007 and onwards. MQM stands where it was in 90's, Whose fault it was, State sponsored propaganda or MQM itself?

under the circumstances which is A war like scenario when extremist forces are hell bent on dividing the city on sectarian and ethinic lines MQM have managed to keep the city and its people together in my opinion this is a big political achievement

Political prostitution at its best.. You shout anti wadera slogans whole day, but when sun goes down you get undressed and join same waderas in their beds..

Political prostitution at its best.. You shout anti wadera slogans whole day, but when sun goes down you get undressed and join same waderas in their beds..

The Big 90 Day CHANGE PTI was to have a sex chage and turn the place into Shemaleistan so that their Talibani brethern can have fun

friend, you hve my hounrs too?
yes its your choice, to say whatever but shouldnt make some 1, the target of your , bad exprinces either?
i was a pakarmy soilder, worked in MI!

So what,it makes you the All knowing??

Back
Top Bottom