What's new

Muttahida to join Sindh govt?

then promtion of the parties should be stopped on the forum?

Promotion of all parties is highly encouraged. As long as you can do it in the AUKAAT of a human being. Refrain from attacking someone PERSONALLY just because they attack your party. I encourage attacking of all parties as the Aukaat of a Human being is still in play.

Last edited:
And then you guys ask in other threads about what PTI's lone MNA from Karachi has done in his constituency? :lol:

EX JAMATI MNA cant do a thing .. except scoring some political points

However every one is watching FAILURE in KPK where PTI has the govt and how its turning into a complete nightmare for its people

And then you guys ask in other threads about what PTI's lone MNA from Karachi has done in his constituency? :lol:
Well he still has not done anything. Whether or not it is acknowledged.. Half of Karachi is where it stands due to current and ex MQM party members.. both positive and negative. Right now, a road lies in total disrepair not too far from the PTI office.. they could be least bothered about such things as well. Currently, people from the lower class areas of Karachi are all going to the MQM political offices to get their grievances against the civil works addressed. People from the more posh areas go to the DHA offices.. or ask PPP connections to get things done. Dr Alvi is NOWHERE to be seen apart from photo ops.

Stop personal attacks and cussing when specifically being told over and over again. You are promoting MQM on this forum just the way they promote themselves in real life.

im not here for the promotion of MQM

Promotion of all parties is highly encouraged. As long as you can do it in the Aukaat of a human being.
As if other party representatives do it in that manner? Half of the other political party members out here seem to have no mannerism taught to them by parents.

Now that is NOT true :police::what:

If you are supporting a party.. then support it and promote it. Why shy away from saying it?

I dont mind your MQM promoting posts, some of them are things I didnt know and not everything they do is bad. They have done a lot of good for the city I live in. But I wont shy away from explaining what they have or continue to do wrong either. It keeps my perspective of them balanced and fair. Which is how you "correctly" promote your point of view.

the thing is that MQM MNAs and MPAs work like common citizens, its not their duty to try to fix things which is normally done by local bodies, but since the local body is useless in karachi, they do us extra favours of attending to the public listening their complains and not only that they push to get things done

others don't even attend to the public let alone getting things done

karachi is very complicated city, only MQM has enough energy and intention to run this city, if there wasn't MQM karachi would have become hell, just look at the population growth karachi suffers as compared to the rest of the country

karachi is also the only city where the party who gets the huge mandate isn't provided a working space to perform in the city

now the question is if your arif alvi is not providing those services for public help, then he is not at all performing better than how MQM performed in the last tenure, soon people will realise that PTI is just a hot air baloon and its not at all required in karachi, its just like any other party like PMLN or PPP etc

I dont mind your MQM promoting posts, some of them are things I didnt know and not everything they do is bad. They have done a lot of good for the city I live in. But I wont shy away from explaining what they have or continue to do wrong either. It keeps my perspective of them balanced and fair. Which is how you "correctly" promote your point of view.

im not here for promotion of MQM, just to clear some misconception is somebody is willing to learn about the party, most of the time i don't give a damn, who thinks what about MQM either

now the question is if your arif alvi is not providing those services for public help, then he is not at all performing better than how MQM performed in the last tenure, soon people will realise that PTI is just a hot air baloon and its not at all required in karachi, its just like any other party like PMLN or PPP etc

I do not agree with that.. I think the issue with PTI leadership in Karachi is ownership. For e.g. some of the work the PTI leadership in KP has been doing is very good.. why? because they stand to directly benefit from it .. i.e. the people who are doing it.. and genuinly care about their area. The same does not seem to be true for PTI NA.250. The representative already has what he needs, he has little stake with anyone else.. and more importantly... most of his voter base in his constituency was more interested in concerts and girl-guy hookups than actually improving their area. They know their area will be taken care of by either DHA or other people in which they have little say. So when I am not effected by something, why should I care for it.

MQM has a genuine stake in Karachi.. infact all that the MQM and its main voter base has is Karachi. This is all that they have got.. so they will do anything to ensure its sustenance for them.

I do not agree with that.. I think the issue with PTI leadership in Karachi is ownership. For e.g. some of the work the PTI leadership in KP has been doing is very good.. why? because they stand to directly benefit from it .. i.e. the people who are doing it.. and genuinly care about their area. The same does not seem to be true for PTI NA.250. The representative already has what he needs, he has little stake with anyone else.. and more importantly... most of his voter base in his constituency was more interested in concerts and girl-guy hookups than actually improving their area. They know their area will be taken care of by either DHA or other people in which they have little say. So when I am not effected by something, why should I care for it.

MQM has a genuine stake in Karachi.. infact all that the MQM and its main voter base has is Karachi. This is all that they have got.. so they will do anything to ensure its sustenance for them.

this is BS, what is PTI doing in KPK? i have not seen a thing, bad management, bad administration, PTI is just performing PPP or like any other party, compared to ANP yes its doing better but than ANP was abs rubbish

EX JAMATI MNA cant do a thing .. except scoring some political points

My reply was intended towards @darkinsky's post in which he said an MNA can't do anythign in his constituency. Now when your own MQM gang supporter says that about 20 MNA's of MQM can't do anything in their constituency then why on earth you guys brag about one MNA of PTI (who is infact from DHA where nothing much is needed from MNA after all)?? Doesn't make sense at all.

However every one is watching FAILURE in KPK where PTI has the govt and how its turning into a complete nightmare for its people

How so? Can you please prove your point with some credible stuff? Apart from law and order situation, almost every thing has been improved in KPK. Prove me wrong if you want and I will reply accordingly.

this is BS, what is PTI doing in KPK? i have not seen a thing, bad management, bad administration, PTI is just performing PPP or like any other party, compared to ANP yes its doing better but than ANP was abs rubbish

Its funny how every MQM gang supporter drags PTI everywhere when they are out of answers. The topic is about MQM joining PPP provincial govt, stick to that and keep PTI and KPK out of it for God sake.

Its funny how every MQM gang supporter drags PTI everywhere when they are out of answers. The topic is about MQM joining PPP provincial govt, stick to that and keep PTI and KPK out of it for God sake.

beta im replying to oscar, he is trying to compare MQM with PTI which doesn't make any sense, PTI which is on the level of PMLN or PMLQ

beta im replying to oscar, he is trying to compare MQM with PTI which doesn't make any sense, PTI which is on the level of PMLN or PMLQ
No I am not. Bad assumptions on your part. MQM is an established political party while PTI is still struggling to come to grip with the political manoeuvrings in this country.

The love hate relationship of the PPP and MQM should be evidence enough how completely different MQM is.

The love hate relationship of the PPP and MQM should be evidence enough how completely different MQM is.

beta MQM is trying to be very much supportive to every party which also includes PMLN, PTI etc, its has always been these parties who have back stabbed MQM

let me remind you of PTI's karachi jalsa. PPP had refused PTI to hold jalsa in karachi, why would PPP bother since it doesn't hold mandate of karachi? still PPP was the one scared that some new timer will try to challenge PPP's mandate in Sind, and guess what, MQM was the party who convinced PPP to give them space and allow them to hold jalsa near maza e quaid, thanks to ishrat ul ibad( who time and time again gets abuse from PTI idiots who demand him to be removed to be replaced by whom, the infamous mumtaz bhutto?)

it was MQM which pushed PPP to enable PTI to hold jalsa in the way they felt free, they advertised in karachi freely without hurdles, MQM was the party who first congratulated PTI to have a so called successful jalsa where half of punjab had come to attend?

and we then saw the ungrateful PTI behaviour against MQM, those scotland yard calls, those kiddish accusations by imran khan, PTI even lobbying against MQM in UK and trying to interfere in its internal matter in imran farooq's case etc?

people make conspiracies that it was MQM who tried to stop PTI, it was MQM this MQM that but every body behaves ignorant

MQM is trying to be a very nice party who wants to have a good relation ship with every party but MQM gets bad reaction in return

MQM even went to ANP's office(during karachi violence), MQM wanted to create peace between ANP, but do you know what ANP said to MQM? ANP said that we don't talk to inferior people!! this is the story told by MQM's faisal subswary himself

so no, MQM always tries to spread love, but gets hateful reaction in return

And MQM is on the level of Republican Party of United States? :laugh:

beta MQM is trying to be very much supportive to every party which also includes PMLN, PTI etc, its has always been these parties who have back stabbed MQM

let me remind you of PTI's karachi jalsa. PPP had refused PTI to hold jalsa in karachi, why would PPP bother since it doesn't hold mandate of karachi? still PPP was the one scared that some new timer will try to challenge PPP's mandate in Sind, and guess what, MQM was the party who convinced PPP to give them space and allow them to hold jalsa near maza e quaid, thanks to ishrat ul ibad( who time and time again gets abuse from PTI idiots who demand him to be removed to be replaced by whom, the infamous mumtaz bhutto?)

it was MQM which pushed PPP to enable PTI to hold jalsa in the way they felt free, MQM was the party who first congratulated PTI to have a so called successful jalsa where half of punjab had come to attend?

and we then saw the ungrateful PTI behavious against MQM?

people make conspiracies that it was MQM who tried to stop PTI, it was MQM this MQM that but every body behaves ignorant

MQM is trying to be a very nice party who wants to have a good relation ship with every party but MQM gets bad reaction in return

MQM even went to ANP's office(during karachi violence), MQM wanted to create peace between ANP, but do you know what ANP said to MQM? ANP said that we don't talk to inferior people!! this is the story told by MQM's faisal subswary himself

so no, MQM always tries to spread love, but gets hateful reaction in return
Bitya..
That is all valid and true.. but the MQM(or you) is also making a fool out of itself if it thinks that the honeymoon with PPP will last. It never has. Its only a temporary deal cooked up as a compromise for the benefit of both.

Back
Top Bottom